It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't make any sense to kill off the obedient

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
You know me (up to a point). I took the 2021 vaccinations, though I'm not bothering with the "seasonal" vaccination now being offered in this country. As far as I know, I have not had Covid.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: joemoe
If the Georgia Guidestones gives any clue, then "C" they just want to reduce the population of the world and they don't care how or who.

Why would they make their plans public for everyone to see? Why not just keep it on the down low?

This is impossible to know, but I have heard that we need to massively depopulate so they can preserve the planets resources. They consider this the most important short term goal.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why does depopulation mean killing people to most.
It would be silly to kill off your source of income in one fells woop.

Thinking on a longer time frame,.. it would be much more conducive to make it harder for people to reproduce naturally, reducing the populatiin gradually. without people notiicing and profiting on all the IVF treatments in the mean time.

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I've been pondering this for a while.

We've often discussed tptb (or some evil powers) that there is a scheme to kill off people. A central theme is that they will do it with the vaccinations.
It is widly accepted that this is being pushed by the left, the liberal and the liberal media.
On the opposite side, it is mostly conservatives that are against the vaccines.

So if the media and the left are so pro vaccines, would they push it on the people that would support them the most?
That dosen't make any sense. If anything they would want the people against it to perish.

Remember, those in charge have a much deeper understanding of human nature. Just like how Insurance agencies can predict death pretty accurately, those in charge -know- human behavior. They know who will vaccinate and who won't.

So this leads me to believe one of two things.

-Covid is much much worse than any of us can imagine, mild now but maybe much worse later on. Vaccines actually do help, if even a little. This would explain the unbelieveable measures China is taking.
or

-The vaccines are much worse than any of us can image and it will take out the obedient while the skeptics, and survivalist will prevail.
In a way... Eugenics...

or C..

Both the vaccines and covid is much worse than we can imagine and they are only delaying the inevitable and trying to kill off as many of us as possible. Oddly if this is the case, this would also explain the whole Abortion debate. Get as many people to argue about it and bring it to light, and more people will want to do it and accept it. Just like the war on drugs made drug use so much worse.

hmmmm.

It's a bigger picture than immediate deaths from the vaccines. Some are saying there will be wars, famines and economic collapse as well.

But beyond the immediate deaths, they aren't supposed to "kick in" for 4 or 5 years. And beyond that, depending on the concoction people receive their children might be sterile. Affecting birth rates long term has much more of an impact that the initial 20% sustained increase in all cause mortality.

link   

I think the answer is really elegant in its simplicity: Kill off the ones who volunteer to be culled. No effort, no expense, no problem. Save the more aggressive resources for the ones who won't go willingly. Even though they aren't particularly productive, the loss of the volunteers will have an impact. And it will make the remaining people more manageable. At least to a point.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Let’s say you absolutely positively have to kick a dog.

Is it easier to kick the dog that follows you around like a puppy or the one that tries to chase you and bite you every time it sees you. Sure you would rather kick the mean dog, but you can get away with it on the nice dog a few times with the caveat that you can only kick a dog so many times before he bites you.

And yes, these are the same kind of people that would kick a puppy.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I've been pondering this for a while.

We've often discussed tptb (or some evil powers) that there is a scheme to kill off people. A central theme is that they will do it with the vaccinations.
It is widly accepted that this is being pushed by the left, the liberal and the liberal media.
On the opposite side, it is mostly conservatives that are against the vaccines.

So if the media and the left are so pro vaccines, would they push it on the people that would support them the most?
That dosen't make any sense. If anything they would want the people against it to perish.

Because those are their targets and always have been. Think back who was behind the likes of the KKK and came up with Eugenics. Then did an about face for a time, and corralled all not-whites into the "left". And now they're back using the left to corral white folks into white supremacist sympathy with absurdist notions that whites are coming for them, while trying to take the left out with vaccines, homosexuality, lowered sperm counts, mental illness, group infighting and sterilization (Eugenics).

edit on 3-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Silly analogy. A better one:- you have two dogs but you only want one. Which would you keep the placid one who obeys your commands or the nasty one that keeps that chases and bites you every time.

And yes these are the people that would kill both dogs.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
My my, I said this a long time ago. If you are gonna kill off a load of people because you then want to control who are left, who do you want left? The sheeple, easy to control and do as they are told, or the rebels who will look for any and all excuses to NOT do what they want.
Now they aint thick, so who would be their choice who to kill off? Clue:- it wont be the sheeple.

Unless it's a spiritual game/test and the choice is personal as are the consequences where we learn by accepting our outcome.

Or if they plan on a full reset back to subsistence living then those who are skeptics are more likely to survive.
edit on 3-11-2022 by igloo because: another thought

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

A simpler answer would be that everything is exactly as it appears seems, there is no conspiracy, liberals are simply getting overly emotional about covid and the nanny state is just doing what nanny states always do.

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be explained through stupidity.

Liberals prefer to a top down one size fits all system, and conservatives naturally push back against whatever it is that liberals are doing.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Perhaps they don't care who they kill or make infertile, they just want a max number and not more (in this case 500 million). These people probably do not care about money ( banks was created to control us in the first place), all they want is to stay in power and maybe they only have enough force to control 500 million or less. Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don’t believe there’s some conspiracy to kill people off. But for two world wars they killed off the obedient in their millions. Not been a big war for a while though.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thats true and, coincidentally fertility levels have been declining since ww2.

a reply to: Tortuga

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A simpler answer would be that everything is exactly as it appears seems, there is no conspiracy, liberals are simply getting overly emotional about covid and the nanny state is just doing what nanny states always do.

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be explained through stupidity.

Liberals prefer to a top down one size fits all system, and conservatives naturally push back against whatever it is that liberals are doing.

Nothing more, nothing less.

This is how it played out, for sure and how it will end. At least on paper.

What the simple answer doesn't cover was the planning stages that were evident in the rollout of the pandemic, where media virtually worldwide used the identical script underpinning at least some level of planetary planning. Our governments are not as innocent as they seem.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That was the other answer.

We are all just winging it and doing whatever we feel is best to survive

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Ahabstar
Silly analogy. A better one:- you have two dogs but you only want one. Which would you keep the placid one who obeys your commands or the nasty one that keeps that chases and bites you every time.

And yes these are the people that would kill both dogs.

Depends… What if you needed the aggressive dog for a bigger fight down the road?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Bill Burr gets it.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You mention a very basic point that has been overlooked. It's these things that are so obvious that are often neglected. Why kill the obedient indeed? I suppose it seemed a reasonable trade off to begin the process of depopulation leaving a manageable size remainder. The scamdemic also served to gather a wide selection of opinions and attitudes helping to prioritize who their next targets would be and who might be converted to follow their dictates blindly in the future.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There's a couple of times I might have got the vaccine but when nearly every opinion I come across is either telling me I'm an active participant in the misery or that life is over if we don't trust the science to eradicate then I'll happily stay back and consider you full of... propaganda.

It is becoming endemic. Mutating to new forms more than seasonally.

Seems I've had it and I'm now immune or my body is dealing with something else that makes infection difficult... I'd probably know the difference if the NHS was working optimally but that hasn't been the case for longer than 3 years. I could be immune.

Either way in a perfect world we were never getting rid of covid, we won't be getting rid of covid either.

Those who oppose any reasonable defense against the disease, are making the problem worse.

I like to think I'm reasonable lol.

Your idealised defense against the disease made things worse for me and many others, I know too many people who died due to covid. It wasn't the vaccine nor the virus what killed them.

End day cults and those who dream of Armageddon is nothing new, this proverbial fence that covid built and the pissing matches over it is though... As a person who likes sitting on fences I find it all highly annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join