It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow said "aliens are right under people's noses"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Some of this is old news, but I may not be the only one who's missed it. I've been late to the party before.
I don't recall seeing this 'Mystery Wire' site before, although I'm sure many here are familiar with it. Some interesting stuff!
This story by George Knapp is from last year, and features a clip from a 2017 Lara Logan interview with Robert Bigelow, of Skinwalker Ranch fame. (Among other things)

I've always thought Knapp is a good investigative reporter. There are some cool stories on the Mystery Wire site.

There has been some high strangeness afoot at Area 2, located adjacent to the main area of Nellis AFB. Guards have even reported seeing shadow people. Area 2 strangeness

More from Skinwalker Ranch:
Physicist Dr. Travis Taylor discusses what has been deemed "the hitchhiker effect". Investigating phenomena that are seemingly under intelligent control.

A story about cryptids and UFOs:
The hills and valleys of the Appalachian Mountains are steeped in dark legends and strange encounters. Few places in the world have generated more weird stories than the hills and hollows of West Virginia.
The Dark Entities of Appalachia

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

My dad was the most straight and narrow type of person.
To illustrate this, my dad was in the Army for almost 30 years, I saw him drink alcohol ONCE!
He was a DI and he barely swore. Straight and narrow!

However…

He was obsessed with aliens, I mean obsessed. That is all he would read about. Book upon book.
I know he must have seen something. That is the only explaintion.

Then in 1991, my dad brother and I were driving in Europe. Apparently we saw a UFO for a long time… Except I have zero memory of this incident, but my dad and brother couldn’t forget it.. weird right.

If we want to get real crazy… After my dad died I had a vivid dream where he told me he was ok and was now a translator for Aliens….
I also had a vision of my mom and dad as Alien species looking down at me. My mom was more reptilian but my dad was some sort of blue alien.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Apparently www.mysterywire.com is to cool for anyone else then people in US or with a VPN.

I just get a message when clicking any of the links, this information is not for you in your region.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Try archive.org's version.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Funny what one finds rumaging around ATS.

Maybe ol' Bigalow got hold of some of these goggles.

Credit to ATS member CrazyFox for posting this in another thread.

I thought it interesting ; )

"aliens are right under people's noses." ~ Bigalow.

"So close one could reach out and touch them." ~ me.

edit on 1-11-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: enlarged and got Bigalow's quote right.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I watched that a few days ago and had to search for it again. Thanks. Gives me the tingling on the back of the neck like somehow I’ve read this before.

There were also stories of grenade throwing apes. Sounds funny but guys in Nam were scared sh1tless by these things.

I’d like to get my hands on one of those red nvg’s.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The vid kinda stuck in my mind too for some reason.

I would take a look through the goggles, both red and yellow just to see if it's true and what "they" look like. Just a peek. Though the video said some of the the folks who wore them ended up temporarily in psych wards.

Perhaps we should drop "aliens" and "demons", and just say; the neighbors . . .

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This thread got me searching it is such a cool what-if topic. Classic ATS

Found this on CNN of all places... I hate to use them as a source but here are two interesting articles.

www.cnn.com...

Aliens definitely exist, Britain’s first astronaut has said – and it’s possible they’re living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far.

Helen Sharman, who visited the Soviet Mir space station in 1991, told the Observer newspaper on Sunday that “aliens exist, there’s no two ways about it.”

“There are so many billions of stars out there in the universe that there must be all sorts of different forms of life,” she went on. “Will they be like you and me, made up of carbon and nitrogen? Maybe not.”

Then, in a tantalizing theory that should probably make you very suspicious of your colleagues, Sharman added: “It’s possible they’re here right now and we simply can’t see them.”

www.cnn.com...

A former Pentagon official who led a recently revealed government program to research potential UFOs said Monday evening that he believes there is evidence of alien life reaching Earth.

“My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone,” Luis Elizondo said in an interview on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront.”

A pair of news reports in The New York Times and Politico over the weekend said the effort, the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was begun largely at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, who helped shore up funding for it after speaking to a friend and political donor who owns an aerospace company and has said he believes in the existence of aliens.

Elizondo told The New York Times he resigned from the Department of Defense in October in protest over what he called excessive secrecy surrounding the program and internal opposition to it after funding for the effort ended in 2012.

Elizondo said Monday that he could not speak on behalf of the government, but he strongly implied there was evidence that stopped him from ruling out the possibility that alien aircraft visited Earth.

“These aircraft – we’ll call them aircraft – are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of,” Elizondo said of objects they researched.

He said the program sought to identify what had been seen, either through tools or eyewitness reports, and then “ascertain and determine if that information is a potential threat to national security.”

“We found a lot,” Elizondo said.

The former Pentagon official said they identified “anomalous” aircraft that were “seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics.”

“Things that don’t have any obvious flight services, any obvious forms of propulsion, and maneuvering in ways that include extreme maneuverability beyond, I would submit, the healthy G-forces of a human or anything biological,” Elizondo said.

Secretive program tracked UFOs for 5 years

The Times’ report on the government UFO study included a pair of videos of pilots remarking on something mysterious they were seeing. One of the pilots, retired Cmdr. David Fravor, told CNN that he had witnessed an object that looked like a “40-foot-long Tic Tac” maneuvering rapidly and changing its direction during a flight in 2004.

Ryan Alexander of Taxpayers for Common Sense expressed dismay about the program and cast it as a waste of money in a piece that aired on CNN’s “The Situation Room” on Monday.

“It’s definitely crazy to spend $22 million to research UFOs,” Alexander said. “Pilots are always going to see things that they can’t identify, and we should probably look into them. But to identify them as UFOs, to target UFOs to research – that is not the priority we have as a national security matter right now.”

For his part, Fravor said the money spent on the program was a drop in the bucket relative to the military’s over half-a-trillion-dollar annual budget.

Politico reported that after Elizondo stepped down from the Department of Defense, he went to work for To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences, a company co-founded by former Blink-182 musician Tom DeLonge that says it looks into issues surrounding government secrecy and unidentified objects.

In a statement Monday, Reid continued to defend the program.

“I’m proud of this program and its ground-breaking studies speak for themselves,” the statement read. “It is silly and counterproductive to politicize the serious scientific questions raised by the work of this program, which was funded on a bipartisan basis.”

and video that goes down the rabbit hole, it will probably take more than Neo's red pill to swallow

edit on 1-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: 38181

Red night vision during Vietnam was….imo…not exclusive to seeing weird things…….

Weird things were also seen by toops using Green night vision technology in Vietnam.

Source: The Secret of Seeing Charlie in the Dark

I recommend reading bottom of PDF page 13 ….last sentence through PDF page 19 first paragraph.

Seems to me the human imagination when confronted with a new night seeing tool…..may have affected soldiers especially not accustomed to using such a tool…if they are newbie’s at it.

Overall, the entire 25 page PDF is an interesting read…

👽
edit on 1-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thankyou

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I saw one in Europe around the same time. Wonder if they were the same fellas buzzing around up there?

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interesting. I seem to recall maybe 5 or so years back the military or leo were searching homes of people who bought military grade night vision. Didnt get my attention then but now I kinda want to buy some. Reminds me of the old story about dicyanin goggles allowing you to see human auras and a different astral plane all together.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This story by George Knapp is from last year, and features a clip from a 2017 Lara Logan interview with Robert Bigelow, of Skinwalker Ranch fame. (Among other things)

This is interesting:

Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies

The Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS) was founded in 2020 by aerospace entrepreneur Robert T. Bigelow to support research into the survival of human consciousness after physical death and, following from that, the nature of “the afterlife.”

www.bigelowinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

dicyanin goggles

this is one of the most intriguing urban legends I've come across. I'd love to hear some first-hand experiences...

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wow...I'm seeing some great responses here.
Thank you all for sharing some fascinating info.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

This Bigelow venture has been bought up before…….

My take on it?

The death of Bigelow’s wife and other family members has him searching for a bonafide and repeatable way of communicating with them from the other side. He’s a lonely man and misses them dearly.

Fortunate for Bigelow, he’s a man of wealth…..and so he can fund such efforts as to pay others to research communicating with the dead. So much so, he even has a monetary prize for anyone who can prove without reasonable doubt, that it is possible to focus communicate with the dead.

My humor is that……hey…,does he not watch the Travel or Discovery Channel….with all the varieties of Ghost hunting type shows?? and all the gadgets ever presented to communicate with the beyond?

But hey…it is his money, money he can’t take, nor would he need on the other side when his turn comes….so in that sense…why not.

👽
edit on 1-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My dad was the most straight and narrow type of person.
To illustrate this, my dad was in the Army for almost 30 years, I saw him drink alcohol ONCE!
He was a DI and he barely swore. Straight and narrow!

However…

He was obsessed with aliens, I mean obsessed. That is all he would read about. Book upon book.
I know he must have seen something. That is the only explaintion.

Then in 1991, my dad brother and I were driving in Europe. Apparently we saw a UFO for a long time… Except I have zero memory of this incident, but my dad and brother couldn’t forget it.. weird right.

If we want to get real crazy… After my dad died I had a vivid dream where he told me he was ok and was now a translator for Aliens….
I also had a vision of my mom and dad as Alien species looking down at me. My mom was more reptilian but my dad was some sort of blue alien.

Fascinating.

I can say I have never felt connected to this world.

As a child I spent much time up in trees and on roofs. I felt the need to reach up and say (in my mind) take me home.

There's definitely more going on than meets the eye.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
The death of Bigelow’s wife and other family members has him searching for a bonafide and repeatable way of communicating with them from the other side. He’s a lonely man and misses them dearly.

In my opinion, a yearning like that is good for us, because he's NOT motivated by nefarious aims.

Consciousness in general needs to be researched by people who are not working for the Deep State.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think Bigelow thought 98% that the "aliens" were not from outer space but from our space, in the same space as us, a different dimension or dimensions in the same space. Therefore "aliens" do not have to travel light years or faster than light travel to get here because they are already here and always have been. As I keep saying, one only has to look at the 911 missing books to come to that conclusion.

But whereas the 911 missing people are random, though in clusters, not at the exact same location. Whereas the Skinwalker Ranch offered the opportunity to try and study the phenomena in a very close environment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join