It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories About Pelosi Attacker Debunked by Pelosi Attacker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree this is just the Rolling Stone article but the affidavit is online, again there are different levels of theories along with the affidavit which is the de facto official account.

To me, a completely staged event seems less likely than just a cover-up of some other stuff going down, and now we get the official account too, are they all wrong is there another theory?

The first I saw of this story (MSNBC, I think) within hours of the event said that the suspect was unnamed, but somehow they knew enough of his internet history to determine that he was some kind of right wing MAGA conspiracy theorist. I thought that was a pretty neat trick. Shortly after, Biden said, "... it has been reported ..." that he was a right wing etc., etc.

Then we had reports that there was a third person in the house who let the police in while Pelosi and DePape were fighting over the hammer. That's gone away, or has it?

Then there is the whole question of what kind of cheap ass security does a billionaire have?

You have to put at least a little blame on the media, here. If they hadn't been so quick to try to label the guy as a political fanatic and just reported the facts, they might have a little more credibility.

As things stand, I'm going to be leary of anything in print, or spoken by a talking head. The words of trained, professional liars don't mean much to me. I want to see the the police body cam. I want to hear the 911 call. I'd like to see the interrogation of DePape.

I know those things won't be forthcoming any time soon. I'll withhold judgement until they are available.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm not buying any 'official account. There are ways to make someone relate a story exactly as you tell them too.

Maybe this time we're getting the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but history certainly doesn't support those odds. We'll just have to wait until some anal-retentive slueth goes the long mile via FOIA.....if politicians don't get the act rendered impotent in time.

I hear you, nugget, but it's why I'm asking questions.

For example sure it's easy to say this is Smollett 2.0 if so the plan included whacking the SOTH's husband on the head with a hammer? Just for votes? is that the motive?

as well as FWIW Smollett was found out and pretty much accepted it was false are they gonna do the same thing that everybody knows was BS

I doubt it was planned, but it turned out to be very fortunate for DNC campaigning.

I can only surmise what the motive is by what I know of the pelosi family history. We know there was a coverup of the 'passenger' PP had with him when he drunkenly wrecked his Porche. The most probable motive is the game the rich are rumored to spend most of their time and ebergy playing, but people in the know tend to die suddenly that might be able to share factual information, and the FBI confiscates those little black books.

At least he's doesn't seem partial to little girls.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Fine then:

Not directed at you putnam but at the fact that I still think something unreported is going on.

Like the FBI lying and setting sh#t up.

edit on 10/31/2022 by MykeNukem because: πŸ‘½πŸ”πŸ€‘πŸŒŽ

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the first conspiracy theory that I recall being proven as fact, was the Watergate break-in it was discovered by a couple of leftist writers and it took 2 years for it to be proven. Now CTs are solely right-wing imaginations and propaganda.

Both sides lie and both sides cover stuff up, it's the nature of the beast.

I'm still gobsmacked that the SOTH doesn't have full-time security at thier residence. Especially since it's so open and accessible and just as I mentioned in the original thread especially since the home was vandalized during the protests.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Funny thing about that Watergate thing. Where did all the money go? I mean the money that was taken from the DNC, the money that was paid to Woodward, Bernstein, and Deep Throat, all of it.

The same issues seem to be going on here. In the Watergate the money disappeared because no one was watching, in the Pelosi attack the person got in because???

Then there are the reports that the police came in due to a "Health Check" being done, and the person calling out for Nancy was Paul. Is it possible that this whole mess to just a diversion so that people don't realize that Paul is about as gone as Joe Biden, and his accounts that are being used for Congressional insider trading are actually being headed by Nancy herself or some other person?

A lot of questions came up when it was revealed that Paul Pelosi seemed to be using Congressional insider knowledge for his stock purchases, but now imagine of instead of Paul it was really Nancy making those stock trades.

Something's fishy here and it isn't Wharf.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm not buying any 'official account. There are ways to make someone relate a story exactly as you tell them too.

Maybe this time we're getting the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but history certainly doesn't support those odds. We'll just have to wait until some anal-retentive slueth goes the long mile via FOIA.....if politicians don't get the act rendered impotent in time.

I hear you, nugget, but it's why I'm asking questions.

For example sure it's easy to say this is Smollett 2.0 if so the plan included whacking the SOTH's husband on the head with a hammer? Just for votes? is that the motive?

as well as FWIW Smollett was found out and pretty much accepted it was false are they gonna do the same thing that everybody knows was BS

I doubt it was planned, but it turned out to be very fortunate for DNC campaigning.

I can only surmise what the motive is by what I know of the pelosi family history. We know there was a coverup of the 'passenger' PP had with him when he drunkenly wrecked his Porche. The most probable motive is the game the rich are rumored to spend most of their time and ebergy playing, but people in the know tend to die suddenly that might be able to share factual information, and the FBI confiscates those little black books.

At least he's doesn't seem partial to little girls.

Hmmm didn't recall the story of a passenger with Pelosi during his drunk driving arrest? but really didn't follow it too closely either.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This turd was always going to be sanitized and polished.
The Pelosis own the entire system in SF.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Funny thing about that Watergate thing. Where did all the money go? I mean the money that was taken from the DNC, the money that was paid to Woodward, Bernstein, and Deep Throat, all of it.

The same issues seem to be going on here. In the Watergate the money disappeared because no one was watching, in the Pelosi attack the person got in because???

Then there are the reports that the police came in due to a "Health Check" being done, and the person calling out for Nancy was Paul. Is it possible that this whole mess to just a diversion so that people don't realize that Paul is about as gone as Joe Biden, and his accounts that are being used for Congressional insider trading are actually being headed by Nancy herself or some other person?

A lot of questions came up when it was revealed that Paul Pelosi seemed to be using Congressional insider knowledge for his stock purchases, but now imagine of instead of Paul it was really Nancy making those stock trades.

Something's fishy here and it isn't Wharf.

FWIW the affidavit doesn't mention a health check, though I have heard that too, but yes this is an interesting theory.

I question if his intent was Nancy, wouldn't you think it would be easy to find out if she were actually in town and at her residence?

Saw another theory LOL it could have been the "Progs" themselves irked at the lack of movement on progressive issues after the progressives basically help spur the congressional and Presidential elections. Especially after Nancy smacked them down a bit. Can we at least rule that one out?

BTW I thought the money the thieves had was from CREEP, that was one of the ways they connected it to Milhouse?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

To be fair the "attacker" didn't debunk anything.

FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor did, if any of it is true.

Which I doubt it is, they'll spin it right back into lies if we DO get close to the truth anyway.

Right-wing nutjob is the narrative, again.

Doubt it.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Fine then:

Not directed at you putnam but at the fact that I still think something unreported is going on.

LOL, I thought you were showing us your Halloween outfit...

I'm just discussing this here, but yes the affidavit itself brings up some questions.

Will be interesting to see who represents DePape thier responses and how vigorously they defend him. One would think a trial would need to be moved out of San Francisco for instance. Wonder if somebody takes the cases pro bono?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's Gypsy Taub !!!!!! 🀣🀣

Gypsy Taub what exactly, yes I know who she is.

but what are you excitedly yelling about? or are you just adding to your post totals one sentence at a time?

Like conspiracies do ya?

Gypsy Taub is the mysterious 3rd Person in the house.

You Know don't you? The one the MSM is working hard to write out of the script !! 😎

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

FBI agent Stephanie Minor can give a "sworn affidavit" all she wants.

SHE WAS NOT THERE !!

No more valid than a sworn affidavit from anyone on the planet.

No one invades a home in underwear.
No one who officiates a nudist wedding is a MAGA conservative
DePape has a criminal record of male prostitution

Democrats can lie all they want
This is clearly a fight between a gay prostitute and Paul Pelosi - everything else is BS

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Fine then:

LOL, I thought you were showing us your Halloween outfit...

Yes that is ALSO my outfit.

Shut up.

You're just jealous

edit on 10/31/2022 by MykeNukem because: lmao

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

To be fair the "attacker" didn't debunk anything.

FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor did, if any of it is true.

Which I doubt it is, they'll spin it right back into lies if we DO get close to the truth anyway.

Right-wing nutjob is the narrative, again.

Doubt it.

Yea I don't like all the jumping to conclusions going on.

it's obvious he is a nutjob but it's a helluva jump he is a right-wing nutjob.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

They're using 2nd hand hearsay again just like dozens of other stories 😎

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It's Gypsy Taub !!!!!! 🀣🀣

Gypsy Taub what exactly, yes I know who she is.

but what are you excitedly yelling about? or are you just adding to your post totals one sentence at a time?

Like conspiracies do ya?

Gypsy Taub is the mysterious 3rd Person in the house.

You Know don't you? The one the MSM is working hard to write out of the script !! 😎

FWIW I don't believe MSM or Youtube Twitter BitChute or all the rest.

Want to talk CTs down the rabbit hole? Isn't amazing we have another high-level government official attacked and the suspect is more than an acquaintance who is Russian? All when war tensions with Russia are at early 1960s levels.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The guy was a little weird...a nudist activist, is that still correct? I think the guy is a little nuts, good thing he did not kill someone. There must have been some signs that this guy was going nuts, or are there lots of nutty people living in Cali these days so maybe there he is considered normal.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: litterbaux

Mid attack, Depape let Paul use the bathroom?

How long was this attack?

When I’m attacking people at 2 in the morning they always get a bathroom break….

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Not gonna lie Occam has a decent track record and I too would say they are in the lead here as well. But it isn't 100%

I agree, it's not 100 %. Conflicting stories. There was a third person, there was not. Pelosi opened the door but was engaged with the other guy over the hammer. He didn''t know him but knew his name.

Taken individually, the report of a third person could easily have been a bad report to the chief prior to that first press realease, then later corrected. Who opened the door? Maybe Pelosi opened it when he new the cops were coming up the walk and then the guy came after him with the hammer and then the struggle when the cops came in the opened door.

And not knowing him but knowing his name is simple. Apparently this guy was there for a bit. Pelosi might have asked him ''who are you'' and he might have replied, ''Im David and Im here to break Nancies knee caps. He is after all according to some including his ex wife, a nut job.

It is awful damn convenient it occurred right before the midterms could that itself be a motivation? #1 and #2 didn't he still live in the converted school bus in front of where the ex-wife lived?

Well sure, i'ts just before elections, but anything that happens at this point is ''just before elections''. If this were orchestrated at a much higher level, why pick Pelosi's husband as he already has demonstrated what an idiot he is from that DUI a short while ago. Why pick a fruitcake like this David guy who appears to be just that, a fruitcake.

And a fractured skull? That's a high price to pay for a rather nutty October Surprise I think. One would have to believe that the cops and the hospital staff were all in on the ruse. It's too much for me Put.

Myself, I have no appreciation for him, how he made his wealth or his wife. None. But still, I gotta go with Occam.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This turd was always going to be sanitized and polished.
The Pelosis own the entire system in SF.

I can see the damage control angle better than a complete theatrical setup for the midterms but you can't rule that out either LOL.

Are you suggesting Nancy called the Wolf?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join