It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel must get rid of its nuclear weapons, UNGA majority decides

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Israel must dispose of all its nuclear weapons and place its nuclear sites under the International Atomic Energy Agency’s purview, the United Nations General Assembly’s First Committee stated in an initial 152-5 vote.

The five nations that opposed Friday’s resolution on the “risk of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East” were: Canada, Israel, Micronesia, Palau and the United States. Another 24 countries abstained, including European Union members.

The five nations that opposed Friday’s resolution on the “risk of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East” were: Canada, Israel, Micronesia, Palau and the United States. Another 24 countries abstained, including European Union members.

Israel must get rid of its nuclear weapons, UNGA majority decides

Wait. So the UNGA is going to vote on a resolution about Israel giving up its nuclear weapons, when no one has ever proved that Israel EVEN HAS THEM.

And you wonder why people say the UN is a joke?

Further, even if Israel does have them (which is widely thought to be the case), after watching what Ukraine just went through with the Budapest Memorandum- you think they would give them up? Yeah, keep dreaming. After Ukraine, there is no going back on nuclear weapons. Because no nuclear country in their right mind would ever trust another nuclear disarmament agreement between countries.

This is akin to trusting that the Germans had their citizen's best interests in mind when they confiscated all the guns. And it is why US Citizens, should NEVER, EVER trust ANY gun control legislation.

The concept is simple: disarm and kill. And spin it up the best way you can with all kinds of tasty treats to lure them in.

No Israel. If you got em, you keep em. Or die.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

LOL,

Good one! Why don't we go turn in all our guns and let all the criminals out of jail?

Of course we know the world will come after Israel shortly.

edit on 30-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
UN on Iran women protesting for their freedom:

UN on Haiti self destructing:

UN on Russia aggression on Ukraine and the impact on global oil and food:

UN on Israel being able to defend itself: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The UN is nothing but a corrupt organization who routinely comes after the US and Israel while ignoring or assisting the worst governments on the planet.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And the dumb ass masses of people believe Ye is anti Jew!!! The whole fake news rips on Ye. And then this comes out and no one says a damn thing. Hahaha!!! Cracks me up. Where are you at David Schwimmer and all of you are other wanna be Jews who ripped on Ye for speaking the truth. Come out and defend against this you losers. ? a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Can’t get rid of something you don’t have.
You can however, get rid of the UN.

That building would make a perfect homeless shelter

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well, considering Israel has the Pillars of Sam protocol in place that even targets European and US cities to drag us all down with them, they are holding the whole world hostage.

So yeah, I applaud this.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You must be any Jew like they say Ye is. a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

I don't understand, can you rephrase that please?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Israel and their diaspora in a roundabout way invented nukes along with a few others. They got the rights to them

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't think Israel should have nuclear weapons, but to the same tune that I don't think any country should be holding nuclear weapons like a gun against the head of all other nations.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I don't think Israel should have nuclear weapons, but to the same tune that I don't think any country should be holding nuclear weapons like a gun against the head of all other nations.

Israel and the Yanks invented the nukes. Why give them up when joke states are on the verge of stealing these intellectual rights?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That building would make a perfect homeless shelter

that idea wouldn't even completely get out of who ever was suggesting mouth before it was laughed out of what ever meeting about it. the city of new york, the state of new york, the federal government, large investment companies, and most of all nancy pelosi's gay husband would be killing people over what happened to that property, whether the building got tore down or not.

that's Prime real estate right there.
edit on 30-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Someone on the internet asked the question:

If God loves Israel so much, why do they need nuclear weapons?

Well I ask the further question:

If God loves this planet so much, they why does ANY country need nuclear weapons?

At my core, I envision a world where there is a cap put on the size and type of bomb that can be built. No country, or group of men, should be allowed to take the whole world with them if things do not suit their fancy. And until then, we will continue to exist under the constant threat of annihilation. It really is not if, just when.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Israel should get rid of their nukes? While Iran is enriching full speed ahead?

I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
And the dumb ass masses of people believe Ye is anti Jew!!! The whole fake news rips on Ye. And then this comes out and no one says a damn thing. Hahaha!!! Cracks me up. Where are you at David Schwimmer and all of you are other wanna be Jews who ripped on Ye for speaking the truth. Come out and defend against this you losers. ? a reply to: TrueAmerican

Ummm well he doesn't give any indication to say otherwise.
Did you just choose to ignore his ani jew rants?
I'll just go def con 3 on Catholics and Christianity!

Oh and to the OP.
I don't care if a country has nuclear capabilities as long as they adhere to the accepted guide lines that everyone SHOULD follow....
They don't so I find it funny that others complain when they including my country doesn't follow this.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Israel should continue to ignore the UN, IMO.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The UN GA won't be able to enforce this, and if they try then they are facing a nuclear armed power so Israel can basically tell them to stuff themselves and there is not a thing they can do about it.

Impose sanctions, not without the backing of the US and that is simply not going to happen.

Ever closer to Armageddon it seems.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Ever closer to Armageddon it seems.

The US is on the verge of reintroducing nukes to South Korea.

Smells like a distraction to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Bible says Israel will use nuclear weapons when invaded by Russia and her allies. It will take 7 months to bury the dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join