It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How faked is it.Election results 12 days before election.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This seems worth posting, as during a Fox new segment on rent prices. Someone accidentally put the results of the Arizona elections up on the screen 12 days before the date. This leaves the question of just how choreographed all the news is We know the share market is fake, and the price of PMs is manipulated. The whole economy is being steered in just the way someone and not the democratically elected want it to go. But this in particular the Arizona elections being decided before the voting has occurred looks like a mistake was made by some techy in the know pressing the wrong button in a studio somewhere. Have they got a machine that can predict the future and put it up for general circulation? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Also worth noting the audit on the voting machines in New Mexico had skewed votes for the GOP, though the dems were fine. I think this election isn't going to go the way it SHOULD, if you catch my drift?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I guess that means if your team loses you'll be crying about election fraud but if they win it'll have been all fair and just?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

What we use as a working hypothesis on reality, is mostly from information garnered from fairly public platforms. The facts we deduce may be totally flawed because of this, and acting on them could be foolhardy in the extreme. For the simple fact, we can not make an informed decision , where the main purpose is to control actions by people who write these information memes for their benefit and not ours.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Reminds me of the song "We are winning" by the Flobots... Somebody risked their ass to put that up...

We Are Winning

edit on bSaturday202203b by Infinitis because: Fat fingers

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
That's a scheme i never considered. a reply to: ventian

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

I guess that means if your team loses you'll be crying about election fraud but if they win it'll have been all fair and just?

Pretty much.

These are standard projection polls every news org in every country has run for decades prior to election time. For some strange reason people are rewriting history/news broadcasts to pretend this is proof of elections being rigged.

Some idiot Senator/Representative in the US is even trying to use this as evidence to censor the media during election times which is dangerous idiocy/ignorance.

Usually projection polls cause a large boost in actual votes cast for the underdog - happened with Trump and Hillary, Brexit vote and numerous UK general elections - people tend to not bother voting if they think their candidate/cause will in by a clear margin while supporters of other candidate make more of an effort to vote.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Posted yesterday, but glad to see there's a copy of the vid on bitchute.

edit on 10/29/2022 by Klassified because: wording and redaction

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

if you try to search for a simple data point, you may notice how obfuscated it is.
"how many deaths from myocarditis" That isn't looking for anything related to covid or vaccines, just a simple question which should have a simple answer. yet, when you look for that simple answer, you find gaslighting links only.

As long as they are controlling the information, they win.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kari Lake was a Fox10 reporter for years. This exhibit was just a bitter envious jilted troll attempt by whipped-up former co-workers 😀

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As long as they are controlling the information, they win.

And they DO control most of the information.

"There's a war on for your mind."

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was of the opinion that is how they predict the weather, errm, sporadically?

Last time they used it for politics Nancy won by a landslide all the way up to the results being released. All of a sudden the forecast wasn’t rain for a year but sunshine for a season lol.

new topics

top topics

join