It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW COVID Documentary - "DIED SUDDENLY"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I went to Twitter because Musk just purchased it, and saw that "DIED SUDDENLY" was trending.
Found out what it meant, a new trailer was just released
Dealing with the aftermath of people dying suddenly after 5 billion people took the vaccine.
Full release date is November 21/22

You have to go to YouTube to watch it, not sure how long it will be up.
This video is age restricted, I guess they don't want young minds influenced by any truth.
And then it prompts you with

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

You have to be logged on and hit the "I understand and wish to proceed" button

That usually has the opposite effect you put up walls and it makes curious minds want to see it even more.
People in the comments are also complaining they can't share the video, seems like sites like ATS will have to get it out.

Also a google search now says this when you type in "DIED SUDDENLY DOCUMENTRY"

It looks like the results below are changing quickly
If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information

Controlling the flow of information on a hot topic.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
HERE is a web page for the documentary. Looks like you can watch a non-YouTube trailer on there.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yep yet our idiot President is advocating to get your booster get your shot!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
HERE is a web page for the documentary. Looks like you can watch a non-YouTube trailer on there.

That is actually a different trailer, so thanks for sharing that.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
of course those that have fallen are actors, but we all remember the vids coming out of china 2.5 years ago

by the way, Sino vaxes are given to the 1.6 billion people around the world
where's the positive news about that vax? its not the poison many are taking around the world?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
14 likes so far
censored
have to log into google account it tells me

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They'll do their best to bury this, here in Canada their al gore rhythms don't seem to work so well though...

I'm glad the TRUTH is coming out. I haven't watched it yet, but will today.

Also, notice how "misinformation" is ALSO trending.

The two go hand-in-hand.

Usually it's #TrudeauMustGo

But I like this too.

edit on 10/28/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

When I watch this and other clips of people collapsing and dying you can't help but notice so many of them look up and start waving their hands as though something is attacking them.
So strange and concerning

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I went to Twitter because Musk just purchased it, and saw that "DIED SUDDENLY" was trending.
Found out what it meant, a new trailer was just released
Dealing with the aftermath of people dying suddenly after 5 billion people took the vaccine.
Full release date is November 21/22

You have to go to YouTube to watch it, not sure how long it will be up.
This video is age restricted, I guess they don't want young minds influenced by any truth.
And then it prompts you with

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

You have to be logged on and hit the "I understand and wish to proceed" button

That usually has the opposite effect you put up walls and it makes curious minds want to see it even more.
People in the comments are also complaining they can't share the video, seems like sites like ATS will have to get it out.

Also a google search now says this when you type in "DIED SUDDENLY DOCUMENTRY"

It looks like the results below are changing quickly
If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information

Controlling the flow of information on a hot topic.

I was able to watch the trailer on YouTube.
However at the end there is a statement made by one of the speakers: "The dead can speak for themselves, so...."

I suppose that a large number of citizens must have to speak on their behalf regardless of whether they will watch the video or are aware of its existence.

In my opinion the lawsuits must come one after the other with the strongest penalties demanded.

That's a much more important message.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can see why that trailer is age restricted.

Those sudden deaths were brutal.

Also the clots...

Yuk.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
of course those that have fallen are actors, but we all remember the vids coming out of china 2.5 years ago

Yes, actors is one of their rebuttals.

Maybe we can sue these death deniers for a gigazillion dollars now that there is a precedent set with the Alex Jones case.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

and the last president also promoted the vaccine, 2 sides the same coin?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I’m so happy I didn’t get the shot. All my family got it so I’m worried for them but I told them not to get it and it fell on deaf ears😟 .. even my 25 year old boy got it to go on holiday ffs .. he only got the one but still I don’t want to send him this as it will scare him 😟I hope it only effects a certain type and not everyone .. only time will tell .

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There is actually a Face Book page dedicated to this called 'Died Suddenly News 2'

FB Page

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What happened to thecovidworld.com??????!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ah , it's Been Trending for Awhile................

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy

I’m so happy I didn’t get the shot. All my family got it so I’m worried for them but I told them not to get it and it fell on deaf ears😟 .. even my 25 year old boy got it to go on holiday ffs .. he only got the one but still I don’t want to send him this as it will scare him 😟I hope it only effects a certain type and not everyone .. only time will tell .

If it will scare him and you feel it could involve him, shouldn’t you consider helping him through his fear and the transition into an informed citizen?

My uninvited opinion only, your circumstances are your own and understood by this poster to be private.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Auto correct sucks

edit on 28-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Words words words

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy

If it will scare him and you feel it could involve him, shouldn’t you consider helping him through his fear and the transition into an informed citizen?

My uninvited opinion only, your circumstances are your own and understood by this poster to be private.

Yea maybe I should speak to him again about it 👍

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Not too surprising that the documentary requires your "logging in", given the state of ownership of the world. Ultimately these organizations, (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, and perhaps even still Twitter) are at worst the actual entities we could consider responsible for the social engineering around its distribution; or at best - subordinated to those who are.

And information has value to them..., the list of folks who dare to entertain the idea that their "product" may precipitate bad outcomes would be something they might designate useful in future algorithmic protocols.

From a commerce point of view; why would they tolerate propagating something that goes against their own self-interest, against the commercial (if not social) outcome they obviously support.

They spent so many decades repeating over and over how "the little people are stupid" that they themselves began to carry on as if it were true, rather than some obtuse social-engineering stratagem. Those decades of social programming have led them to this place, and their cloistered "think-tank" world stopped listening to - and started attacking - anyone who dared tell them "You are wrong." Shades of 'religion' sickness.

This is not unexpected for those of us who have been reporting the curious centralization of "private ownership/control" within the so-called "public" media.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well mate, I don't know who Stew Peters is, but if you want to put your evidence to a normal audience, you don't have big ol' drum drum action movie music, and show random people collapsing with no context.
For all we know those could have been people going through various 'normal' things like fainting, strokes etc.

Do I like the injection ? no. but this seems very sketchy and won't really wake up many people. At least based on the trailer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join