It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Lies Again- About Dirty Bomb Claims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The photos MFA Russia used for their "dirty bomb in Ukraine" claims are actually from 2010 and made by the Slovenian Radioactive Waste Management Authority.

twitter.com...

Oops. Busted.

Why even bother speaking at all any more Russia? Not a soul on the planet is going to believe you- about ANYTHING!

"We're not going to invade"- LIE!
"Our soldiers are adequately prepared and have everything they need"- LIE!
"Ukraine is preparing a dirty bomb"- LIE!

Russia seriously needs to be removed from the UNSC.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I don't see Russia saying that was the Dirty Bomb in Ukraine, they used pictures of ingredients. I didn't and I don't think anyone thought those were of the ACTUAL dirty bomb.

I don't know who is telling the truth but this is not "the smoking gun."

edit on 26-10-2022 by AbstractDreamz because: I used a terrible pun, incorrectly

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You'd think they would at least simply set up some fake materials and take new photos ?

Blue Ribbon Trophy awards for Brilliance is eminent 😀

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well considering the use of a nuclear dirty bomb in the wrong place, which inflicted enough lasting damage- could be the reason Russia gets nuked back to the stone age- yeah, you'd think at least they'd bring some serious evidence to the table. Instead of THAT BS.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Remember who it was that started the gulf of tonkin false flag?

The more likely who would start false flags currently it would be the US....

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And where's your 'evidence' that Russia would use a dirty bomb, and not some washep up, corrupt actor who wants to start WW3 at all costs?

Me thinks you're on the wrong side of history.a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Something I learned back in 2014 when Russia was pushing the most ridiculous claims regarding MH17 is that Russian media isn't targeting anyone but Russians.

The rest of the world may be able to easily see through the lies but when the vast majority of the media you consume is Kremlin approved it becomes a lot harder to discern truth from propaganda.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Putin literally came to power by orchestrating a false flag.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Remember who it was that started the gulf of tonkin false flag?

The more likely who would start false flags currently it would be the US....

Chechen apartment buildings.
The movie theater.

And inb4 those were real terrorism, didn’t Chechnya get some autonomy, and the son of the Chechen leader is now a Putin ally who’s gone into Ukraine.

Russia ain’t innocent. And they’re the ones attempting to annex more land. But please do compare their land grabs for American wars. Yea, the wars in the Middle East are a blight on the US recent history. How’s our relations with Japan and Germany, two of the top ten economies? Where are the Russian Allie’s from the USSR? Belarus? If they’re so great where are tide or die Allie’s? China and India for buying cheap oil?

Try harder bro. Earn that paycheck.
edit on 26-10-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I wonder if the Russians are laying the groundwork to employ weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine. Russian propaganda is a jumbled mess mirroring their desire to wipe out Ukraine, and that country doesn't exist and is a part of Russia. Ukraine isn't a part of Russia, but if one follows that argument, how the Russians are willing to treat their compatriots is telling. So if Russia deploys chemical or nuclear weapons in Ukraine, their propaganda machine will blame NATO and the Ukrainians.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You'd think they would at least simply set up some fake materials and take new photos ?

Blue Ribbon Trophy awards for Brilliance is eminent 😀

they must be democrats.

a dirty bomb would be foolish anyway.

it would just piss everyone off if that is what he wants.

but who knows what the venal house plants, aka leaders of the west would do.

meh, worry about it if it happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

At this point, considering Russia has done the exact opposite of what it has claimed, then one should assume that they will use nuclear weapons.

“Russia is not going to use nukes,” claims Russia’s Ambassador to the UK Andrey Kelin.

twitter.com...

According to what has been witnessed, that means THEY ARE.

Stake out their subs to the point we have a tactical advantage (by finding at least many of them), then nuke em and go full launch simultaneously. Deradiated Moscow glass will become a thing. A cornered bear may be dangerous, but a cornered lion will absolutely tear you to pieces. And then eat you for breakfast, hiding the carcass for later. But it is literally coming down to that.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

In short, the question in my mind is, what triggers Russia's potential employment of nuclear weapons? Like Hitler's regime turning to wonder weapons (primary the V-1 flying bomb and V-2 rocket) or Putin's realisation, the war in Ukraine is lost might serve as triggers.

But Russia's slipping grip on Central Asia and the potential for a second Russian Civil War are also potential atomic flashpoints.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

I honestly believe at this point that the only reason he has not used them is because of prevailing wind direction. Any use of tacticals will blow radiation right back into Russia, as wind usually flows to the southeast from Ukraine. You want a flashpoint? That is likely it. He is just waiting for a substantial wind shift to the north or west, but southwest would do too. Perhaps we better start reporting on wind direction around here.

nullschool wind map

Yup, still East/SE bound wind as we speak.
edit on Wed Oct 26th 2022 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
article 5 should have been enacted for Dawn Sturgess

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Heres another angle from it, from ruZZia state media...

Twitter.com

Apparently, if Ukraine does this it will be over Chernobyl... because, reasons?

With a Tochka-U missile dressed as an Iskander, Ukraine will shoot it down and show its parts to convince the West ruZZia did it. Given how stupid it all sounds, it sounds 100% like the kinda false flag, not false flag ruZZia would attempt. Although this sort of things been talked about for weeks now by ruZZia and still hasnt happened.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's a good one:

Those who believed that he wouldn’t amend the constitution, wouldn’t raise the minimum age of retirement, wouldn’t annex Crimea, wouldn’t bomb the ancient city of Aleppo, and wouldn’t invade Ukraine, now hope that he won’t use nuclear weapons…

twitter.com...

That about sums it up. We cannot believe anything he says anymore. And someone better start assuming that he will use nukes, because after he does, it will be too late- the power will be out, we will all be fighting over food and killing each other, we will have no more internet, we won't even know for sure what happened. So cyas, it's been real. And since I won't be able to tell you then- I'll tell ya now-

TOLD YOU SO.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I am not convinced Putin is rational enough to care about the direction wind carries radiation from nuclear fallout. But possible Russian military planners might factor that matter into their thinking. So IMO, there is a 60/40 chance Russia employs atomic weapons, but I am less confident about the locations.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
Heres another angle from it, from ruZZia state media...

Twitter.com

Apparently, if Ukraine does this it will be over Chernobyl... because, reasons?

With a Tochka-U missile dressed as an Iskander, Ukraine will shoot it down and show its parts to convince the West ruZZia did it. Given how stupid it all sounds, it sounds 100% like the kinda false flag, not false flag ruZZia would attempt. Although this sort of things been talked about for weeks now by ruZZia and still hasnt happened.

Every nuclear reactor produces its own unique “fingerprint” of radioactive waste. It will be over Chernobyl because then the Russians can claim that the radioactive materials came from Chernobyl, which of course was controlled by Ukraine until the first weeks of the war. Russia seized Chernobyl early in the war and had an opportunity to seize the material themselves, but they are hoping everyone will forget that.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Nuclear power plants, even Russian nuclear power plants, are designed and over-engineered to withstand a great deal of "impact"...at least as far as the reactor containment buildings are concerned.

Chernobyl also has the added impediment to attack posed by a reinforced concrete "sarcophagus" encasing the previously damaged reactor (which, without that added layer of protection, would be the area most vulnerable to attack).

If the intent were to be to create a radiological hazard using only conventional explosives by hitting a nuclear power facility, the best bet would be to target the spent fuel rod holding facilities, usually adjacent to the reactor buildings.

BUT!, to do so would require a level of targeting accuracy that Russian forces have not readily demonstrated, and, by some analysts claim, no longer posess, having already expended their most accurate ordinance in the early days of the invasion.

edit on 27-10-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join