It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Chosen People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is the following true?

A screenshot:

www.bitchute.com...

I've always been bothered by a claim of being special in the eyes of God.

It just doesn't sit well with me, or make sense.

But I see God as being creative energy at the center of the cosmos, not an entity with gender and power.

Is it true that the phrase originated in 8th century Khazar?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

the kazarian mafia sure pulled one with this...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

How did they do it?

Anything to do with the Bible?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

depends on who and what you want to believe.

as far as when it was first written, there is ample evidence that show it to have been written centuries before the khazar existed as a country.

not only that there are some that say that some Israelite's / Hebrews crossed the Caucasus Mountains and moved into the region after the diaspora. which in their tradition being born to a Israelite / Hebrew women made you one. so if true which i think maybe, anyway you look at it, it comes from the Israelite's / Hebrews.

edit on 25-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious that an invidivual's or a one people's God would somehow let them know they were chosen by same God? I am sure the Egyptian's god(s) let those people believe the same thing - or it was all just confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

But are you talking specifically just about the phrase "God's Chosen People," which would have to be a translation, wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm not sure "special" is the right term to use, which confers lots of wonderful and magical gifts and privileges for the Jews. Rather, it seems that the Hebrews were "chosen" to do -- to literally live -- the hardest job of all. And have suffered terribly for it as a people.

Being "chosen" in this case isn't necessarily a good thing. At least not in the short-term of earthly life.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

written many times before Khazar even became a counrty,

Exodus 19:5, Deuteronomy 7:6-8, Deuteronomy 14:2, Deuteronomy 26:17-19, 2 Samuel 7:23-24, 1 Kings 8:53, 1 Kings 10:9, 1 Chronicles 17:20-21, Psalm 105:8-15.

there are more in the old and new testament all written centuries before Khazar came to be.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It could be said that math is God is everything.

So not only is God a racist, but math is sexist.
edit on 25-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm not sure "special" is the right term to use, which confers lots of wonderful and magical gifts and privileges for the Jews. Rather, it seems that the Hebrews were "chosen" to do -- to literally live -- the hardest job of all. And have suffered terribly for it as a people.

Being "chosen" in this case isn't necessarily a good thing. At least not in the short-term of earthly life.

Excellent description.

Just wanted to add to the OP:

No that isn't true.

This is from the Torah:

Deu_7:6  For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Which was written (and the Dead Sea Scrolls confirm), LONG before the 8th Century.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well, God in my opinion is a creative force that we all come from.

And I do not believe this creator picks and chooses tribes to bear burdens.

I also don't believe in a person that this God sent to be sacrificed so that people can be "saved" from their "sins." I think that concept is brutal and I don't accept it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Well, God in my opinion is a creative force that we all come from.

Agreed.

And I do not believe this creator picks and chooses tribes to bear burdens.

Okay.

I also don't believe in a person that this God sent to be sacrificed so that people can be "saved" from their "sins." I think that concept is brutal and I don't accept it.

Okay. Of course you can (and will) believe what you choose to believe. As will everyone else. That's all any of us can do. I wasn't trying to confirm or deny the truth of the matter; I was simply addressing how you had qualified it (as a good thing) and offering a different perspective on the nature of the covenant.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is not such a thing as god chosen people, this was pushed by the church to be able to manipulate what once was the illiterate sheeple.

People are more educated the power of the church has been eroding for decades.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
synagogue of satan

The term Synagogue of Satan is biblical in origin. As Mr. Hitchcock notes, the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible minces no words. God warns us of the horrendous and diabolical power to be wielded in the last days by the entity identified as the "Synagogue of Satan." What is most fascinating, however, is that the scriptures clearly tell us that the evil leaders of this entity are not Jews! Yes, they say they are Jews, and the world recognizes them as Jews, even as "Israel," but they lie! Listen to what God's Word reveals: "/ know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9) Mind-boggling, isn't it? These wicked, world powerbrokers want us to believe they are Jews; they boastfully lay claim to Israel as their heritage. But, in reality, they are blasphemous liars. 

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Man does not get to choose what people that god can choose. That is god's choice.

I believe in god, not religions. I believe that the supreme consciousness exists and we have our local collective consciousness...a part of god...that is here on earth. This earthly part of god is what most of us should be concerned with...it is the collective consciousness of all life on earth, not just humans. We are supposed to be caretakers of this world, not exploit it to get power and wealth or prestige.

This is brought up in the bible in some places, and in many other religions too

God will bless whomever god wants to. No man or woman or group can say otherwise in my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well said.

I hear you.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
synagogue of satan

A screenshot from the link:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Kazars are converts, therefore NOT the "chosen people."

The Kazars are descendants of Japheth, therefore NOT the "chosen people."

The Kazars are descended from people whose ancestors were never in Palestine, therefore NOT the "chosen people."

Read "The Thirteenth Tribe" and the Revelation 2:9 & 3:9.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How is the concept of "God's Chosen People" functioning in the world today?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

it might be helpful to remember that Judaism was the original Christianity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join