It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NM County Audit Showed A Stunning 25% Difference Between Hand Count & Machine Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh oh,

Maybe the fix is in? This does not look good if this is factual. 25% is a HUGE margin of error. This was a recount of primary votes. People in this county don't trust the machines, it appears they were proven right.

We really need to ditch these machines and go back to "dumb" tabulators that just read filled in circles.

Link 1

BREAKING: Audit Results of Primary Election in Torrance County, New Mexico Show Differences Between Hand Counts and SOS Records of Up to 25%

Link 2

BREAKING AND CONFIRMED–TORRANCE COUNTY, NM AUDIT OF PRIMARY SHOW 25% DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MACHINE COUNT AND HAND COUNT
edit on 24-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
But then the minorities wont get counted. Wouldn't be fun to cross reference email ADDRESS'S and physical addresses to those voters who are registered against registered voters. hah

That would be some # right there.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Super. Next question is if this discrepancy weighs more heavily in favor of a particular candidate.

ETA : tweet indicates D was close, R was wildly inaccurate across all tabulators. I hate having to read tweets to get my information.
edit on 25-10-2022 by drewlander because: Doh

edit on 25-10-2022 by drewlander because: Sp?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Wow, the R's were way off. Paint me shocked. Now to somehow bring this to the attention of my local authorities, any ideas on that front are welcome btw.

Also, Twitter is cancer.

That is all.

top topics

join