It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible for a man to be smarter than a woman?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The concept of man and woman are actually below human concepts.

The enlightenment of humanity came about as a succession to what biology gave us to get our minds to the point they are now.

We are above needing to rely on these concepts for individual comparison.

Yes, for now, man and woman separate is necessary for procreation, but we are approaching the technological advancements that will allow us to procreate without this need. We are approaching the technological advancements by which to change any individual person's biology in any way they wish. Man, woman, other.

Via genetic engineering and advancements in artificial intelligence, we will be able to tailor every body that each human mind or above decides to occupy.

What will we argue about then?

I see more horrendous problems on the horizon than what the masses squabble about in this modern time.

Do you understand the threat our civilization poses to the existence of this very Universe?

I aim to limit mankind, in order to keep us off the radar of something far worse, and arguments like that which is posted in the OP are far below what intelligent minds should be pondering.

MOD NOTE!!
This thread is no longer in the mud pit.
No mud is allowed!

edit on Mon Oct 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

If you want to live, yes she is.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

not if he knows what's good for him.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
As a woman who grew up with several brothers and no sisters -
Men definitely have it over us with Logic.
However, women see life through a different lens - we are more emotional, and usually much softer.
And that comes from being the one to give life.
Both sides are needed to make a whole, yes?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

The concept of man and woman are actually below human concepts.

The enlightenment of humanity came about as a succession to what biology gave us to get our minds to the point they are now.

We are above needing to rely on these concepts for individual comparison.

So we can think our way out of biology essentially?

The mind of a human changes as the physical body develops then degrades. Everything we think is based on concepts set out before (borrowed) so I wouldn't be so quick to judge our species as beyond our biological mechanisms.

I see more horrendous problems on the horizon than what the masses squabble about in this modern time.

Do you understand the threat our civilization poses to the existence of this very Universe?

I aim to limit mankind, in order to keep us off the radar of something far worse, and arguments like that which is posted in the OP are far below what intelligent minds should be pondering.

Very few of us become enlightened enough to truly perceive things from another of our same sex never mind the other... Apply that to all the other life forms on earth that do not have a human mind and you'll begin to understand just how ignorant a human can be.

Sure, things like gene therapy, cocktails of drugs and AI could strip us of our basic instincts...

We'd understand each other amazingly under those conditions wouldn't we? I doubt we'd understand ourselves any longer though.

I aim to let them do as they please on a collective and individualistic scale.

It's not too hard to discover that things aren't so bad... Men and women should talk more, then maybe we'd stop inventing things as a species that'll 'fix' something that was never broken.

Look at society for clues, we've learned as a species good and proper that interjections must be handled professionally. If some space faring force would doom us for the things we do then I'm sure it'll be done properly... Actual organisation and actual knowing.

Whereas us humans? Totally fallible. Our professionals screw up quite often too. Maybe we have an issue with fixing things. If 1 car travels down the wrong side of the motorway what do we do? Blow up the motorway?

Maybe if there's watchers then they don't much care about people telling people where to drive or even what you drive. People manipulate every day and there's no cosmic intervention... We're still here, driving down the wrong lane though is a different matter.

I ain't so worried, if others are maybe down your tools.

What will we argue about then?

There's no argument in collectives from what I can tell, a lot like cults really... Bit of a turn off really, computers need commands just like humans need inspiration

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Rule 1 of marriage- The Wife is always right.

Rule 2 of marriage-Always put the toilet seat down.

Follow those two rules and you'll have years of bliss.

Rule 3...That dress NEVER makes her look fat!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Now I call that smart! LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Now I call that smart! LOL

Roseanne Barr - "Does this dress make my fat ass, look fat?"
Tom Arnold - "Yes, dear"

Have you seen Tom lately?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
From years of evolution it seems I'm stumped. My wife has definitively declared that women are smarter then me. Is she right?

I will just say that all my diploma's will not help me lift a heavy couch. So what does it matter who is smarter?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

From years of evolution it seems I'm stumped. My wife has definitively declared that women are smarter then me. Is she right?

The male works off of deductive logic , whereas a woman works inductive logic
If a+b =c then d .
Woman : if a+b=c then d , else what if e

I am going with the female of the species due to the logic used...
edit on 10/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
"Is it possible for a man to be smarter than a woman?"

I suppose it's possible, just haven't met one yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm cleverer than my wife because she told me so. She told me to stop being childish. How could she say that when I'm halfway through building my Lego castle.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

never mind, there’s someone for everyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The male works off of deductive logic , whereas a woman works inductive logic
If a+b =c then d .
Woman : if a+b=c then d , else what if e

I am going with the female of the species due to the logic used...

originally posted by: Katatonik

Else e, Goth

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You, my peer, are what we call a realist.

But one day, you'll find that what's realer than real is more than what you feel.

You are using a form of the emotive mind. That is a tool which is at your disposal, but when you develop the ability to think beyond not just yourself, but your actual existence in this place, you will cast it aside for something greater.

Blue Eisenhower November

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Is it possible for a man to be smarter than a woman?

I heard about it, but personally think it's just hear-say. I won't dismiss the possibility, I keep an open mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I will just say that all my diploma's will not help me lift a heavy couch.

They would. The first solution is to obtain more diploma.

The triangle can take a lot of force. Fold your diplomas into little triangles and build a lever. Depends on the gravity stored in that couch, you may need even more diploma but copies would count too.

And if you use laminated diploma as coasters, you can move your couch AND avoid scratches. Men... so complicated.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Warning Ill- mannered post removed
edit on 24-10-2022 by olaru12 because: syntax

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

That made me chuckle thanks!

new topics