It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If my suspicions are correct

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The high ground is hypothetical these days. I think that means there'll be good seats.

Bring snacks or beer and I won't chuck rocks!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I'll bring rocks if you chuck them...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I have to agree that the democrats do happen to do a fantastic job at playing the bad guys. It is almost like they don’t care as if people see them as the bad guys.

As I have said before, it was actually the democrats themselves who made me swing so hard to the right and toward Trump. When they came out with that January 6th crap, and showed no defense at all being given for Trump, I knew something was very, very wrong in America. And the thing is they just keep on pulling this stuff. Trampling the 4th amendment, and invading an ex-president and possible future political opponent. Left leaning judges, making up the rule of law as they go along, just to benefit the Liberals, and it does not matter if it is based on truth, or righteous.

Yes, the bad guys are really great at playing the bad guys. They could be just great at shooting themselves in the foot (which I hope) or there could be an evil, more nefarious plan a foot, that requires them to play the bad guys. Isn’t it a shame when you have to question everything, and you can’t trust anything anymore.

edit on 21-10-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The economies worldwide need to fall completely flat first, there also needs to be chaos and blood in the streets. They want everyone begging for a sense of normalcy. They want us all to throw our safety and security into their hands. sacrificing our freedoms for enslavement and a global new world order.

Also they don’t want the world blown up in world war 3. What they would rather I think is the smooth transition of power from an old world superpower to the new upcoming superpower. Not a war between the two. They love their communists. Not the other way around.

I do like the OPs thinking though. We need more thoughts on this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join