It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If my suspicions are correct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It seems the pendulum will swing heavily back to the right side of the political spectrum.

The past few years have been rife with hegelian dialectic.

We've had problem, problem and more problem.

We've had soft reaction so far, apart from Trump's 4 years during which the opposition did everything they could to hamstring him.

And while he was ultimately ousted, a world of scripted deceit and corruption made itself known to a larger segment of the population, not only in the States but all over the world as the heavy handed power grab played out during covid lock downs.

Trump brought awareness to the masses, and the fallout against his presidency by the media and everyone else connected to the globalist cabal solidified our suspicions.

This left-right soap opera played itself out in a lot of countries which if I'm correct will soon swing full conservative.

I believe we will be presented with the solution, as TPTB cannot successfully go to war against China with progressive leftist policies destroying the military.

And war is what they want.

The democrats have done everything in their power to become as unpalatable as they possibly can with destructive policies that everybody is experiencing the negative impact thereof.

Tulsi Gabbard abandoning her party further weakened the democrats.

This feels intentional to drive as many people as possible towards the conservative side of the spectrum.

When the politicians give us back something resembling anything remotely close to normal, we will of course jump to grab it with both hands.

But at what price?

World War 3?

All of this crazy world couldn't have been for nothing and we all know this amount of crazy isn't sustainable.

We're being played and at this stage I suspect most people won't care as long as there is an end to this crazy progressive vision so clumsily touted by Klaus Schwab and his minions in high places.

A thirsty traveler doesn't say no to a bottle of water simply because it's not his preferred brand.

Will the will of the people prevail or has the will of the people been manipulated to sell them something that was artificially put up as a desirable outcome?

I still believe that everything we're exposed to is part of a bigger script by the same people, no matter what your political leaning.

And we've become so desperate that we'll take what we can get.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Too many redlines have been crossed.

Now hitting rock bottom seems an inevitable destination. Only from those ashes do I think we have a chance to try again. But sadly, that probably won't be in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You can never lose if you just go with the TRUTH.

Even IF you lose, you win.

I DGAF about conservative, republican, liberal, progressive, blah, blah, blah...they can change on a dime.

Follow your conscience and you'll NEVER lose.

What happens when the D's pull off another cheat in the States? They got a free pass last time...

edit on 10/20/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Election Fraud Has Consequences.

Shall be interesting to see if we have a fair election or not.
edit on 20-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Time will tell, I remain forever jaded even if my preferred side wins.

The political process is a scam run by an elitist group of despots.

They're toying with concepts most people take seriously as the difference between good and evil, while they think they operate somewhere outside of those boundaries as overlords.

edit on 20-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

It's all illusion, we follow the dreams of madmen while they create our nightmares. Stop playing the game everyone, turn off the black cubes, spend time with your loved ones and simply refuse to comply. I really think it's that simple, they're dependent on our obedience and the mass psychosis induced by technology. Instead of being placated by entertainment we should strive for compromise, understanding, communication and collaboration. Use the tools of control against them to tear down the system.

I want a bright future for my children, we all do. The only way to achieve that is to accept our differences and work together. Stop being afraid to be yourself, inside the heart of us all resides a common truth and if we have the courage to follow it then the power they've taken from us will return.

edit on 20/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I believe they will allow you that fair election which you seek.

How very magnanimous of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

What happens when the D's pull off another cheat in the States?

Then I'll give up on what I still believe is my accurate intuition.

Then we go with total authoritarian one world government and the progressives have helped put the 1% into power forever.

We will enter an age comparable with our worst nightmares and fall in line or be exterminated.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

What happens when the D's pull off another cheat in the States?

Then I'll give up on what I still believe is my accurate intuition.

Then we go with total authoritarian one world government and the progressives have helped put the 1% into power forever.

We will enter an age comparable with our worst nightmares and fall in line or be exterminated.

Not saying that will happen, but I wanted to illicit that thought in you.

I'm all sunshine lately, lol.

ETA: if things were rational and predictable we'd have a conservative takeover after the sh#tshow the libbys have made of the world. Things are twisted though.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You've always been a shining beacon of light on ATS as far as I'm concerned Myke.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You've always been a shining beacon of light on ATS as far as I'm concerned Myke.

Right back at ya brother.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

they know there economic policies have brought us to the edge of Armageddon so get out now and let the other side catch the blame.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It seems the pendulum will swing heavily back to the right side of the political spectrum.

I'm no expert, but upon a quick search I can refer to you those who are experts...
www.britannica.com...
»»»Hegelianism, the collection of philosophical movements that developed out of the thought of the 19th-century German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel. The term is here so construed as to exclude Hegel himself and to include, therefore, only the ensuing Hegelian movements.
»»»The major interest, however, in Hegel interpretation during this period was displayed by the Marxist camp. Marxist interpretation of Hegel had permeated the entire history of Hegelianism (notwithstanding the fact that the critical activity of young Marx against Hegel had been vehemently conducted and had led to various effects).«««

In other words G.W.F. Hegel was a good philosopher and a great guy, but people are full of everlasting communist bull$#!+ when they use obnoxious terminology such as "hegelian dialectic" and confuse good basic German philosophy with Marxist communist trash and confiscation of private property.

»»»The most widely known result of the first trend was Stirner’s book Der Einzige und sein Eigentum (1845; “The Individual and His Property”), in which the fundamental thesis of individualistic anarchism can be discerned.«««

Of course the term "anarchism" may be inappropriate as well and that raises a red flag, too, but the point stands that "the individual and his property" need not be subject to any other government than to keep others out. The commies have still got to learn to stop f^&king with other people's $#!+ if they want to live at all, let alone have peace without prosperity as they so desire.
edit on 20-10-2022 by justinacolmena because: term anarchism word went missing in post

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: justinacolmena

I'm no expert, but upon a quick search I can refer to you those who are experts...
www.britannica.com...
»»»Hegelianism, the collection of philosophical movements that developed out of the thought of the 19th-century German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel. The term is here so construed as to exclude Hegel himself and to include, therefore, only the ensuing Hegelian movements.
»»»The major interest, however, in Hegel interpretation during this period was displayed by the Marxist camp. Marxist interpretation of Hegel had permeated the entire history of Hegelianism (notwithstanding the fact that the critical activity of young Marx against Hegel had been vehemently conducted and had led to various effects).«««

In other words G.W.F. Hegel was a good philosopher and a great guy, but people are full of everlasting communist bull$#!+ when they use obnoxious terminology such as "hegelian dialectic" and confuse good basic German philosophy with Marxist communist trash and confiscation of private property.

»»»The most widely known result of the first trend was Stirner’s book Der Einzige und sein Eigentum (1845; “The Individual and His Property”), in which the fundamental thesis of individualistic anarchism can be discerned.«««

Of course the term "anarchism" may be inappropriate as well and that raises a red flag, too, but the point stands that "the individual and his property" need not be subject to any other government than to keep others out. The commies have still got to learn to stop f^&king with other people's $#!+ if they want to live at all, let alone have peace without prosperity as they so desire.

Machiavellianism immediately comes to mind.

Nothing new under the sun.

Take it back a step, that's all.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: justinacolmena

It feels safer to reply to you through moving picture, or YouTube videos as those goddamned commies have labeled it.

Also, I'm tired.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It's been 60 years, why make them real again now? This election is going to pull EVERYONE out. I'd guess 90% of all 900 million registered American voters are going to turn out which means, if my calculations are correct, there should be roughly 1.2 billion ballots cast in a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There is a law against copy cat by the neo Bolshevics, we call Democrats? I didn't realize only a German phylospher is allowed to use a concept once it is invented. CHECK!

/s

Sorry, not being an ass. I do think that the concepts once out in the minds of people can be copied by anyone ifthey think it works. I see that pattern, now why don't you? The DS tools do fake things, like the Bay of Pigs incident in Vietnam to stir the war, just to get us to do what they want. Many of examples of our gov admitting this approach. I think they do it because the end to them is more important than the horrible acts required to make it be so. How do they sleep with themselves?

originally posted by: justinacolmena

www.britannica.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

It's been 60 years, why make them real again now? This election is going to pull EVERYONE out. I'd guess 90% of all 900 million registered American voters are going to turn out which means, if my calculations are correct, there should be roughly 1.2 billion ballots cast in a few weeks.

That happens when the dead get to vote several times....I don't like how the sick pedo party not only gets more votes than registered voters in places like PA and GA, they get a pass in the media. But they have balls to say deal with it and the DOJ apparently is in the can for them while RINO's keep quiet.

edit on 21-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I smell 1933 all over again... 3 options Let the left / right dichotomy die off, join the winning team, or die as the opposition.

Happy times for the fools

top topics

<<   2 >>

join