It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moment Of Contact ~ The Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Believing is cool. I believe. Something. However, like most of you, it’s important to me to be careful what I believe.

One thing I do believe is that some powerful folk suddenly want us to believe and are putting out quite the coordinated campaign that is normalizing ufology and winning over many a soul in the process. Kind of like they did with them mRNA thingies but I digress.

I seldom watch the newer UFO docs. This one does interest me for my dual intrigues: UFOs & UFO PSYOPS. Funny…I think the two are about to actually meet for once. Kind of.

Oh, and quite possibly, James Fox has “perfect timing” too. He is a talented guy so I suspect his treatment of Varginha will be interesting anyways.

Anyone seen it yet? Do tell.

edit on 20-10-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
One thing I do believe is that some powerful folk suddenly want us to believe and are putting out quite the coordinated campaign that is normalizing ufology

Wouldn't it be nice to have a spate of false-flag movies come out which would add a natural skepticism to anything that followed in the (ha ha) real world MSN?

Beat "them" at their own game.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

mmm only the option to buy it, I doubt I would watch it more than once.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
seems one I will want to watch, tnx for posting

Is there a release date?
and which platform is going to air it?

(funny thing that she makes the Vulcan sign in the first clip (first contact))

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Bummer. I've been clearing my to-do list to rent and watch it. Not sure I'm willing to be scalped to do it. I did start a thread so I'm thinking it would be kind of rude if I wasn't the one to pull the trigger or bite the bullet whichever.

Thanks for your old school offerings lately. I've enjoyed them so I mustered this together to try and pay it forward a bit.
edit on 20-10-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

it's released and pretty much every platform you can purchase videos on, 19.99...

not insanely priced but I know I wouldnt watch it more than once.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

mmm only the option to buy it, I doubt I would watch it more than once.

If I find a free version I will post it here.

It was on Youtube but got taken down quickly, the trick is to find a version still up.

ps...like most of these kind of movies, it's NOT about public awareness, it's about profit.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Wouldn't it be nice to have a spate of false-flag movies come out which would add a natural skepticism to anything that followed in the (ha ha) real world MSN?

Beat "them" at their own game.

Yes indeed it would. My air-guitar would see more use. Might even break some strings if such is possible in air guitar.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

i don't believe all these guys anymore. elizondo, greer, fox, lazar, knapp etc... it's all about ego and money. they all act like they know the big secrets but are not allowed to say anything or they tell wild things that no one can prove. and that's how it's been going on for decades. these are all just stories. some of which are fundamentally different from each other.

the world is being monitored from top to bottom. in every second. and still no evidence. as much as i wish we already had contact. how much does i have to pay to watch this?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Everything is fake. Even things you think are true. On some level it is BS.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Closed Captions are available as it is possibly in Portuguese

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

i don't believe all these guys anymore. elizondo, greer, fox, lazar, knapp etc... it's all about ego and money.

Wisdom. While it's obviously true that ego & money come into play, it appears to me, loufo, that most of the ufological cast of characters seem to have interesting connections that suggests more at play here.

No, we're being primed for something much bigger than the $19.99 I'm about to pay to watch this. That's not to say that when I click the "Purchase" button your point will be lost on me heh.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: loufo

i don't believe all these guys anymore. elizondo, greer, fox, lazar, knapp etc... it's all about ego and money.

Wisdom. While it's obviously true that ego & money come into play, it appears to me, loufo, that most of the ufological cast of characters seem to have interesting connections that suggests more at play here.

No, we're being primed for something much bigger than the $19.99 I'm about to pay to watch this. That's not to say that when I click the "Purchase" button your point will be lost on me heh.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I honestly can't find where to stream it, is it somehow available for rent on YT for instance?

Wonder what task force David Haith is referring to in his quote also.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Try this…..

VUDU - Moment of Contact

👽

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, I'm a few minutes in. I'll give my thoughts on it in a bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Didn't we have Independence Day and etc quite a while back?

I'll certainly watch it, mind.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It woill be nice to know why all of a sudden we're being primed for contact. I have my suspicions that will narrow down as this drama unveils itself more.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Was this the one where the police chief tried to explain the "alien" the women had seen was nothing but the town's vagrant all covered in mud from the rain storm? He further explained away the military and fire trucks in the area were on routine assignments.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

it's released and pretty much every platform you can purchase videos on, 19.99...

not insanely priced but I know I wouldnt watch it more than once.

Yeah, but if I'm paying $19.99 I want a PHYSICAL copy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join