It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another loss for Durham...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've heard it repeated ad nauseum on these boards that the Durham investigation was going to bring the dems down and there would be arrests galore... so who's gone to jail from the investigation? Has anyone even spent any time behind bars as a result? Now the grand jury has expired... the latest loss occured today...this turned out to be another Trump-era diversion from the truth he so desparately wants to contain.... but failed again.

apnews.com...

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — A jury on Tuesday acquitted a think tank analyst accused of lying to the FBI about his role in the creation of a discredited dossier about former President Donald Trump.

The case against Igor Danchenko was the third and possibly final case brought by Special Counsel John Durham as part of his probe into how the FBI conducted its own investigation into allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

same as Epsteins associates. The criminals are covering.

At least we know who the true criminals are.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The trial was in D.C.

No one was surprised by the verdict.

When you go fishing in the sewer, you're going to catch turds.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Love it.

Important enough for some to know how much of a sham the justice system is.

Not important enough for normies to take notice.

Anyone else hear that flushing sound?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Imagine being such a loser you cheer for obvious corruption.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm going to make a giant post that I'm sure will be censored immediately but all I'm going to say for now is Harold Wallace Rosenthal, 1976 interview with Walter White Jr. . This is even documented on President Ronald Reagans Website (digital library of original declassified documents). I think everybody will put the puzzle pieces together really fast and realize just why everything is happening the way it is today and a clue as to why this case was ruled the way it was.
edit on 18-10-2022 by TooMuchTimeAndResearch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Quite a few hot item lies got proven to be lies with no convictions. Court trials do that 🤣☠️☠️🤣

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The trial was in D.C.

No one was surprised by the verdict.

When you go fishing in the sewer, you're going to catch turds.

Did they even ask for a change of venue and it got denied ? 🐇

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Imagine being such a loser you cheer for obvious corruption.

Government has found itself innocent....again.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Literally every comment section across Social Media isn't surprised at all.

Durham was working agaisnt the swamp, which is working with Democrats.

Bro, sorry you think we live in a free and fair justice system, we don't.

Durham has uncovered so much damaging info that just because partisan left leaning juries ignore actual law and vote with their feelings doesn't render it moot.

Trump was right, the Swamp is too damn embedded.

Perhaps a natural disaster is needed for a reset? At this point, it's the only way. You can't remove these parasites legally and I don't condone violence, so that leaves Mother Nature.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Giant asteroid 2024

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Social media isn't surprised because Durham presented a terrible case. He literally presented evidence that exonerated Danchenko from one of the charges and the judge tossed the charge out before deliberation.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The case against Igor Danchenko was the third and possibly final case brought by Special Counsel John Durham as part of his probe into how the FBI conducted its own investigation into allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

OK. So the question remains. If Igor wasn't the person who lied to the FBI about Russian Collusion, who was? Did someone lie to the FBI, or did the FBI lie to the American people? Inquiring minds want to know. Especially the inquiring minds who wonder why the FBI was supporting and covering for a racist pedophile with dementia.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Giant asteroid 2024
That, or Christains rise up for a 2.0 Holy War.

I'd rather roll with religious fanaticsm then progressive orwellians, ugh choices Choices of dystopic futures, take your pick peoples.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Best theory I heard is this was a waste of money to try and paint the FBI as utterly and completely corrupt and incompetent.

Problem is media didnt cover much and nobody outside of conspiracy circles paid attention to it.

new topics

top topics

join