It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston University creates Covid that has 80 percent kill rate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The link is from the Daily Mail, but the news is out on many different sources.
Daily Mail

Boston University scientists were today condemned for 'playing with fire' after it emerged they had created a lethal new Covid strain in a laboratory. DailyMail.com revealed the team had made a hybrid virus β€” combining Omicron and the original Wuhan strain β€” that killed 80 per cent of mice in a study.

So we have a new strain available to drop before Election Day? Maybe?

The scientists are playing with fire.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hmmm makes the possibility of our first Public "COVID" originating from a modified military bio-weapon more likely than we thought !!!!! pop goes the weasel πŸ˜€β˜ οΈ

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i hope all the people that create new virus's on purpose finally get served justice. It's absolutely insane to think that these people dont get the death penalty for being a massive threat to the entire world. What is the benefit of creating disease? NONE!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In related news...
Keurig invented a coffee maker that explodes with the power of a tactical nuke...and Burger King introduces their new razor blade/ Ebola, Whopper.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Look at these idiotic smiles, they must be complete out of their mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Yes, it seems more likely that the whole Covid ordeal was set up, with a man-modified virus. It happened at a very opportune time for a certain political party.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They should splice it next with the rabies virus. The new wave of liberal screeching would be the stuff of I Am Legend.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

combining Omicron and the original Wuhan strain

It'd be very naive to believe that they were the first to do this. I warned a while ago to watch out for the one coming that combines the hypertransmissibility of omicron with the deadliness of the Wuhan strain.

It'll go a long way towards helping you prevent having a severe covid infection if you shore up your diet with the right herbs and spices and quit eating inflammatory foods and drinking inflammatory beverages.Β 

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
How is this even legal?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Look at these idiotic smiles, they must be complete out of their mind.

The smiles of a fall guy accord.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A virus like this should be named after the folks who created it. So their names can live in infamy if their monster ever gets out!

And forget mere playing with fire. This is tickling the dragon's tail with global consequences.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Bill gates approves.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If true, could anyone tell me how this could possibly be beneficial to mankind?
And if it isn't then what is the point?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch
i hope all the people that create new virus's on purpose finally get served justice. It's absolutely insane to think that these people dont get the death penalty for being a massive threat to the entire world. What is the benefit of creating disease? NONE!

It's so they can create a vaccine for it. In other words create solutions to problems they also create.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
If true, could anyone tell me how this could possibly be beneficial to mankind?
And if it isn't then what is the point?

The answer that I would expect from the (mad?) scientists doing the work… β€œWe have to create more dangerous virus to learn how to fight it.”
I am not buying that answer any more.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Seems strange that a combination of the original covid and Omicron would be so lethal since neither were particularly deadly anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
They say it is a hybrid.
Maybe they did a bit of snipping and stitching of the old RNA?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Reminds me of that interview with a Russian biochemist from like 30 years ago talking about Ebola-Pox.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In completely unrelated news there appears to be a virus spreading throughout Boston. They say the first case originated from a wet market in the downtown area of the city. The victim Patty McIrish ate a bat taco from the market.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Don't panic there's absolutely no chance this could ever get leaked from a lab, ever!

😐

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join