It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Of 12-Year-Old Girl Found Tied Up In Suitcase In French Capital, Baffling Investigators

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The way things were done makes me think she either doesn't have much experience in doing it or is not used to do it alone.

I tend to think that stamping or branding corpses with letters and numbers, if indeed that is what happened, would be something they add at a later date, for whatever sick purposes one can only imagine, rather than something a killer/rapist would do first time around.

I certainly hope the sick twisted bastard does not have much experience all the same.
edit on 18-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
France24 says:

But she eventually said she had brought the girl -- identified only by her first name, Lola -- to her sister's apartment in the same building, where she forced her to take a shower.

The woman said she had then "committed harm of a sexual nature and other violent acts against (Lola) that caused her death, and hid her body in the trunk," prosecutors said.

According to the autopsy, the young girl died due to "cardio-respiratory failure with signs of asphyxia and cervical compression".

Other non-fatal wounds were found on her face and back as well as large gashes on her neck, and the numbers 0 and 1 were written in red on the soles of each of her feet.

Source

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Still waiting to find out what the device even is

Probably just the # combination lock from the suit case,
bruised against the skin.
But just as any media story,
sensationalizing sells.

To me it seems obvious that the girl was lured for
'revenge', because the landlords refused the 24yr. old
student to stay in the apartment with her sister.
Bottom line,
People are mentally loosing it,
esp. when under stress. *sign of the times*
scary and
world it is

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

numbers 0 and 1 were written in red on the soles of each of her feet.

Writing on the feet of dead little girls would seem to disqualify the notion that the combination lock from the suit case was responsible for the numbers.

Your not far wrong about this world through.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

RIP little Lola Daviet.

Hard to get one's head around how anyone could do that to a child.

Lock the piece of # up and throw away the key, and even then she deserves a whole lot more.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: andy06shake

Seen, heard and read a lot of things over the years.
Lots of serial killers, rapists, nonces, sadistic murderers etc.
It never ceases to disgust me the evils human beings can do to other human beings, especially the weak, defenceless, young and vulnerable.

How could anyone do something like this to a 12 year old child?
I can't even begin to think and imagine how the poor lass would have suffered.

I guess the time to worry would be when things like this don't disgust me.

Where is God...does this girl deserve such a death..? Dont think so...With all these disturbing crimes commited by people in the past and future I am starting to believe there is no God or that he made some significant mistakes designing us. What possible answer can there be which makes this crime ...or the suffering of this child understandsable.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hard to get one's head around how anyone could do that to a child.

I can't imagine any horrific scenario that would cause me to even contemplate doing something like that so it is literally impossible for me to get my head round it.

Lock the piece of # up and throw away the key, and even then she deserves a whole lot more.

I've never been pro-capital punishment; things like this make me question myself though.
Personally I'd lock her up in a 10x6 cell, straw mattress, bucket and subsistence level diet of bread and water.
Only interaction with other people would be guards and a session on a chain gang or something similar.
For the rest of her life.....no if's or but's.
Scum like that give up their human rights the moment they commit such heinous acts.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I'm Agnostic.

But I've given up debating such matters with religious people.
At the end of the day their argument comes down to Faith....I try my best to respect other people's Faith and beliefs.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm also on the fence mate.

One thing i would suggest though is that religious people's faith extends them enormous peace of mind.

I envy them that sometimes.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its awful

<< 1  2   >>

join