It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Of 12-Year-Old Girl Found Tied Up In Suitcase In French Capital, Baffling Investigators

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well said.

A lot of people have too much , even subconscious agendas.

We all get programmed one way or another.

I don't know what else to say beside the world is getting too sick.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

You're right the world is sick.

The only bright side is I don't think this is necessarily as new as we think. People have always been twisted. The internet just fills us in on news from every locality around the world. If it bleeds it leads.

Definitely hope they find this sick f*** and put him in a hole for the rest of his life.

(post by sarahvital removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Shame this thread could not make it to page 3 without the interference of American politics and the derangement that brings

What a truly heartbreaking story, if they manage to catch the perpetrator I hope they suffer immeasurable pain and suffering for all eternity

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I would check the closest entrances to the catacombs from where she was found....

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Some more information from the Mail regarding the murder and possible suspects.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Edit:

Looks like French authorities have charged a 24-year-old homeless woman Dahbia B from Algeria, who apparently "boasted about selling body parts" with the murder, rape, and torture, of poor little Lola Daviet.

www.lbc.co.uk... hpOYPEdaFuU5Qvaal-PH7J3ugHo
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 17-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Interesting statistics.

The composition of the immigrant population in France is changing. The proportion of immigrants born in Spain or Italy who came to France long ago and are now in old age is continuously falling, while immigrants born in North Africa, who are younger and came more recently, now make up a considerable share of the immigrant population. In 2018, 13% of immigrants in France were born in Algeria; 11.9% in Morocco; 9.2% in Portugal; 4.4% in Tunisia; 4.3% in Italy; 3.8% in Turkey; and 3.7% in Spain. Half of France’s immigrants (50.3%) come from these seven countries. In 2018 52% of immigrants to France were women (provisional figures from advanced population estimates).

LINK

Islam is the predominant religion in Algeria, with its adherents, mostly Sunnis, accounting for 99% of the population according to a 2021 CIA World Factbook estimate,[154] and 97.9% according to Pew Research in 2020.[209]

Wiki Link

edit on 17-10-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Homeless women from the nationality that receives all the love trough underhand racism.

That's convenient, don't you think? Smells like half cooked patsy....

Where is this homeless womens "device" stored?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Still waiting to find out what the device even is but thats a good question.

Possibly the basement where she was raped and killed i suppose.

Then there is the fact that the perp apparently has boasted about selling body parts!

Can only imagine what the sick bastard had instore for the remains.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

There's also some confusion about where the numbers were, I saw one site saying they were on her chest, another saying they were on her feet and made with some dye that wasn't identified.

The only thing that comes to my mind is a stamp.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Diabolical really, stamped or branded.

Just hope she's not been doing the same to similar with say the likes of other homeless poor sods that would not go amiss or show up on the radar, because what ever she's been up to, stamping corpses might suggest this is not her first perverted rape and murder.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The way things were done makes me think she either doesn't have much experience in doing it or is not used to do it alone.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
A lot of speculation in this thread....

The girls mother is the concierge in the building they live in. To enter the building you need to have a pass (or key-card, not sure from the translation) which is given to you by the mother.

The homeless and mentally ill Algerian girl had stayed in the building a week prior with her sister. For some reason she moved back out. Then she tries to get back into the building but the mother refuses to give her another pass, which angered the Algerian girl and that is when she decided to kill the child.
The above is what she testified.

-All the rumor about organ traffic started when a 'witness' told a journalist that he heard her say it hours before the murder.
-The girl was not raped or continuously tortured, and the 0 and 1 on her body is an imprint from something pressing against her skin.

All the above is from French and Dutch news,
A sick girl murdered a child out of revenge, very sad.... but that is all it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

It seems as if occams razor strikes again...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Cheers for the additional info KindraLabelle2.

Sick indeed.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Terpene

Still waiting to find out what the device even is but thats a good question.

Possibly the basement where she was raped and killed i suppose.

Then there is the fact that the perp apparently has boasted about selling body parts!

Can only imagine what the sick bastard had instore for the remains.

My immediate thoughts... They found a crazy homeless woman spouting out about nonsense and decided that would be a good fall person.

The girl was in a suitcase tied up marked with a device, sounds pretty premeditated and organized, like the work of someone without a home to live in. If she "boasts" about selling body parts, how is she homeless? who is she boasting too? Was she talking about her own body parts? my skepticism is high.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Im honestly not sure PsychoEmperor.

And those seem to be valid questions.

The reports coming in appear to be somewhat conflicting now where some of the information is concerned.

Need to wait until further evidence/statements materialize before we get any sort of accurate picture as to what really happened and/or why.

End of the day a little 12-year-old girl was violently murdered and her body was dumped in a suitcase which is horrendous enough.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 18-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reminds me of those children found in the left locker suitcases in new zealand not long ago..

New details about arrest of woman in South Korea over Auckland's suitcase murders case

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have to retract some of the info I gave in my post above (quoted below)

A few hours after I posted this, the media changed their story, going further on what was officially released by the police. They now state that the girl WAS indeed raped and tortured. Which means that the Algerian woman didn't act alone.
Nothing further on the 'device'...

Some already posted this in the beginning of this thread, I have no idea which media source brought it up already when the info wasn't official at the time...

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
A lot of speculation in this thread....

The girls mother is the concierge in the building they live in. To enter the building you need to have a pass (or key-card, not sure from the translation) which is given to you by the mother.

The homeless and mentally ill Algerian girl had stayed in the building a week prior with her sister. For some reason she moved back out. Then she tries to get back into the building but the mother refuses to give her another pass, which angered the Algerian girl and that is when she decided to kill the child.
The above is what she testified.

-All the rumor about organ traffic started when a 'witness' told a journalist that he heard her say it hours before the murder.
-The girl was not raped or continuously tortured, and the 0 and 1 on her body is an imprint from something pressing against her skin.

All the above is from French and Dutch news,
A sick girl murdered a child out of revenge, very sad.... but that is all it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join