It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting Trump’s Coup Attempt 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The writing is on the wall , or was before 2020 election .

A text written two years ago, before the last election, where I predict Trump’s coup attempt. It was plain what he would do, it is plain what he did, and it is plain that he should bear the consequences of trying to wreck the republic.

An article written by Timothy Snyder , with some insight what will happen ....

Not a Normal Election

Note the date of the written article, November 2, 2020 , that`s before election .

I dont want to copy/paste whole article here, use the link .

If we take Trump at his word and begin with the premise that he cannot win the election, then his actions make sense. The plan is not to win the popular (or even the electoral) vote, but rather to stay in power in some other way. We don’t even really have to guess about this, since Trump has spelled it out himself: he will declare victory regardless of what happens, expect state governments to act contrary to vote counts, claim fraud from postal ballots, court chaos from white nationalists (and perhaps the Department of Homeland Security), and expect the Supreme Court to install him. In general, the idea behind these scenarios is to create as much chaos as possible, and then fall back upon personal ruthlessness and an artificial state of emergency to stay in power. If Trump creates a constitutional crisis while his supporters commit acts of violence, the Supreme Court might be intimidated.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is beyond ridiculous. The "coup" was totally successful, but it wasn't Trump doing it, it was the DNC and hundreds of millions of dollars changing hands just before the election by the big tech players given to all the right people in the best positions to CHEAT and commit voter FRAUD.

Remember when democrats accuse the other side of something, it is they themselves doing it, not their victim. Proven time and time again.

And the MSM constantly "selling" it using total propagandized editorials and fake news reports. A complete reversal of policy like when Trump beat Hillary.

No, the real scum in this debacle of history is not Trump.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh, people are going to argue that you're wrong, but hopefully they will remember that before the "riot" many states were going to challenge the election, then afterwards none of them did. In my mind all of the people in Congress need to be looked at as insurrectionists and not just the Trotskyists. The coup was very successful, and everyone watched it happen believing the false narrative the media fed them.

I wish Burr was the VP during that "riot" rather than Pence.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Another example of why I believe we should bring back honor dueling. Yeah imagine Trump hitting pelosi in the mouth with a gauntlet and telling the witch its go time.

Lets bring dueling back

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

If we take Trump at his word and begin with the premise that he cannot win the election, then his actions make sense. The plan is not to win the popular (or even the electoral) vote, but rather to stay in power in some other way. We don’t even really have to guess about this, since Trump has spelled it out himself: he will declare victory regardless of what happens, expect state governments to act contrary to vote counts, claim fraud from postal ballots, court chaos from white nationalists (and perhaps the Department of Homeland Security), and expect the Supreme Court to install him. In general, the idea behind these scenarios is to create as much chaos as possible, and then fall back upon personal ruthlessness and an artificial state of emergency to stay in power. If Trump creates a constitutional crisis while his supporters commit acts of violence, the Supreme Court might be intimidated.

Very interesting.

Ya know who else could have -- and would have -- written something like this? Anyone on Team Cheaters who knew what was taking place, knew they were being watched, and wanted to taint the public perception of it all... and knew exactly what to project. In large part, because the above describes the correct and legal process to challenge an criminally corrupt election.

And, of course, we KNOW that at the time of the first "breach" of the Capitol, that the first objection to certifying the results -- from Arizona, to be specific -- had been presented and was about to be considered. But because of the "breach," that didn't happen as it should have. Instead, the critters were moved to an (at that time secret) location and the certification was completed in that secret location under cover of darkness.

I'm quite willing to believe that Team Trump is as bad as Team Biden. But no one's showing me anything convincing about Team Trump cheating yet. I've seen much to convince me of Team Biden's corruption and cheating though....

edit on 15-10-2022 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Awww , Geez , here we go with another Twit-Ter
edit on 10/15/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I dont like Team Biden either , that`s the sad part of not really even have good choises .

I doubt Snyder had bad intentions when he writed that, not that really much know him , but that`s my feeling anyway.

It would be insane to me if both Trump and Biden would run again next round, i mean enough is enough....and 3rd party would be better anyway IMO.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I dont like Team Biden either , that`s the sad part of not really even have good choises .

I doubt Snyder had bad intentions when he writed that, not that really much know him , but that`s my feeling anyway.

It would be insane to me if both Trump and Biden would run again next round, i mean enough is enough....and 3rd party would be better anyway IMO.

I can't argue with any of that.

Voting for the lesser evil doesn't work. Garbage in and garbage out... when we've only got crap choices, we're going to get crap results.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I doubt Snyder had bad intentions when he writed that

Choises? Writed?

I was trying to figure out how anyone could think Trump was comparable to Biden until I read that.

Just keep on derping. But stay out of politics. People like you are ruining the country.

Writed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
edit on 15-10-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

edit on 15-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Are you in favour of men hitting women?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Fix 2020 and it all goes away

Inflation, stock market, food shortages. WW3, gas prices , trannies in schools, all goes away if you just fix 2020

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

the problem is the Constitution. It doesn't allow Trump to just declare himself the victor. He can try to take his case to the courts, and he did. his accusations were thrown out. So no matter what kind of fit he might throw, he had to stop being president on the 19th when Joe took office. And he did. Everything else, and I do mean everything, is theater. Hope you liked the show.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

Oops

edit on 15-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I dont know the US constitution to really say anything , and i really have hated the whole show
I mean okey few days with popcorn it was interesting, but the whole show has been sad .

The other Westerns countrys would like to have all clear and fair situation and leadership, not this kind of battle, when the World situation is a mess in many ways allready and Russia starting war.

Just hoping that enough people would be tired of all and start something new , other than the left/right .

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the real coup is installed As this 'legit' administration

only time and election-forensics will ever unwrap the collusions necessary to have Franken-Biden win

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Most Americans wish he had of succeeded.

Better luck 2024.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Brotherman

Are you in favour of men hitting women?

I’m in favor of equality.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Democrat deep cover Controlled Opposition, and is proof they had the Jan6 thing at least partly planned by election day.😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join