It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all knew this would happen if you let millions into the country without a health checkup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm going to go out of my way and actually put the blame on the current administration in DC. All of them , just not the POTUS either. They are the most #less idiots to be in charge of running the USA.
This news about RSV ( link provided ) is not good at all. It seems to be spreading like wild fire now. For those of you that have new born or young children be aware of this.

www.msn.com... tp&cvid=4632d69e041049a9a154b0030d2d369e

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My oldest caught RSV back in trhe day...

What a pain that was...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That is what the democrats want, sick, penniless and destitution of the entire working class and taxpayers in the nation.

The best way to push for marxism.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
BTW I am sure big pharma is all over it, with a new and improve vaccine to take care of the infectious diseases of the illegals coming across the border.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I could not find anything about the how immigration is the cause in any of your sources.

Am I mistaken that is the angle of the thread?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
BTW I am sure big pharma is all over it, with a new and improve vaccine to take care of the infectious diseases of the illegals coming across the border.

Just great, now I know the next big thing coming to NJ, not enough that we are stuck paying for them all. No wonder we have some of the highest taxes in the country!

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

RSV was already in the country, even back when Trump closed the Southern border.

The spread of the infection has little to do with immigration, and more to do with the filthy who refuse to take simple precautions against the spread of disease.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Our area had a huge outbreak of rsv. And low and behold, we found out they were doing vaccine trials for it here. So, was the outbreak due to vaccine shedding? Or did they release it to see if it worked?? I don't trust drs or big pharma.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The CDC is well awared of the influx of diseases coming across the border but you will not see the senile president talking about it and neither any of the democrats that are allowing American to start experiencing increases sickness.

U.S.-Mexico Border Atlas of Infectious Diseases

Description: The U.S.-Mexico Border Atlas of Infectious Diseases will include information from the Nationally Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System (NNDSS) on incidence of nationally notifiable and emerging infectious diseases including other relevant indicators for the U.S.-Mexico Border Region. Initial focus will be on infectious diseases included in the Healthy Border 2020 Objectives: Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, gonorrhea, congenital syphilis, hepatitis A and B, and bacterial enteric diseases (e.g., listeriosis, non-typhoid Salmonellosis, vibriosis). For the Healthy Border 2020 report, gonorrhea and congenital syphilis rates for the border region will be available by July 2020.

Now notice how many of the infections first found among the illegals were of sexually transmitted ones, this shows that the sex trafficking is great.

Also note how the CDC will not give any more report of the diseases found from those crossing the border after 2020.

www.hhs.gov... atlas/index.html

The democrats and their sick administration does not want the America people to know what is getting into our country, our states and our cities or near our children.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The spread of the infection has little to do with immigration, and more to do with the filthy who refuse to take simple precautions against the spread of disease.

Please take a drive through Newark, NJ, and Passaic, NJ, which are both 'sanctuary cities' for illegals, migrants -
I think you might look at our situation a bit differently after that.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
That link doesn't say the infections found are among illegals. It only says it is data from the border region.

Given that millions of people go back and forth legally across the border every week, I'm not sure you can pin anything solely on illegals.

(post by LordAhriman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I thought RSV was common in children...

I looked it up and that's what it says. Says it's basically nothing more than a common cold.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The fact that rsv was in the country before this outbreak does not mean this outbreak was not caused by illegals. Further, it may well have been illegals who brought it here in the first place. I am not saying with any certainty that is what happened. But it is just as possible as your idea that this outbreak has nothing to do with illegals.

I do remember reading articles about border holding stations that were having great difficulty treating the many varied diseases and conditions illegals were presenting. Polio is back in the US now thanks to illegals.

For all the people who say its not right or fair to blame the illegals, think about this. Our government told us to stay in our own homes, wear masks, stand six feet apart, etc etc etc. And we still allegedly had massive outbreaks of covid. I say allegedly because I don't think anyone knows the real numbers any more. With all the safeguards in place, all the protocols, all the travel bans and strict rules of conduct and we still had a pandemic. But for some reason this same government isn't the least bit worried about letting anyone walk across the southern border with no medical history, no vetting of any kind, putting them on buses, and shipping them all over the country in the middle of the night.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Any sea port, air port, point of entry, border crossing, major city, anywhere a bunch of people from all over are mixing it up, there will be human parasites and diseases getting spread, along with crime and a lot of crazy crap as well.

The scientists worry about pandemics from bat, rat and monkey diseases, but people are the ones spreading human pathogens around. As social animals, that's just the way it happens. We have all kinds of crawlies and sickies that have evolved to infect us specifically. Human fleas, head and body lice, a variety of intestinal worms, fungus, bacteria, viruses, scabies and dust mites, just to name a basic list of symbiotic/parasitic organisms adapted to taking advantage of the human species.

We live on a filthy planet writhing with nasty lifeforms including us dirty, smelly humans, it's part of the human condition.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
For all the people who say its not right or fair to blame the illegals...

I didn't see anyone actually say that and the rest is just a red herring.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: chr0naut

The fact that rsv was in the country before this outbreak does not mean this outbreak was not caused by illegals. Further, it may well have been illegals who brought it here in the first place. I am not saying with any certainty that is what happened. But it is just as possible as your idea that this outbreak has nothing to do with illegals.

I do remember reading articles about border holding stations that were having great difficulty treating the many varied diseases and conditions illegals were presenting. Polio is back in the US now thanks to illegals.

For all the people who say its not right or fair to blame the illegals, think about this. Our government told us to stay in our own homes, wear masks, stand six feet apart, etc etc etc. And we still allegedly had massive outbreaks of covid. I say allegedly because I don't think anyone knows the real numbers any more. With all the safeguards in place, all the protocols, all the travel bans and strict rules of conduct and we still had a pandemic. But for some reason this same government isn't the least bit worried about letting anyone walk across the southern border with no medical history, no vetting of any kind, putting them on buses, and shipping them all over the country in the middle of the night.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

Thank you for that great comment!
And we're living one block away from a 'sanctuary city' - they have spilled over to our town. You cannot imagine the crime, the filth, and the staggering amount of kids they are having - all at our expense.
A man purchased a house on the next block, a family of illegals with 7 kids were 'given' the house next door to him. They spend their nights having huge parties, then toss their trash over the fence into this man's garden. He is just sick about this, and trying to unload his home now.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a sick leader is a going to have a sick nation

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a sick leader is a going to have a sick nation

That isn't how constitutional republics work. You seem to be confusing them with monarchies or dictatorships.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join