It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tribute to the Old ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU FIND OUT THERE IN THE WORLD BEYOND....

YOU NEVER KNOW. YOU COULD FIND PARADISE, AND THAT WOULD BE A GOOD REASON MAYBE TO "NOT" TELL ANYONE...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MongerHere's a good one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
a reply to: yuppa

I think some of these breakaways, just go quietly into the night like the conductor Mariss Jansons and we never hear their last message.

Oh no. thats going to be the fun thing. They arent going to leave quietly. They are going to uncloak in the sky above earth,and leave us all with a pretty light show. There will be no doubt they left.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Maybe it's time for me to dust off Photoshop....

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Could 'The War of the Worlds' have been a psyop?

If a hostile ET is engrained in our cultural consciousness, it would benefit the elites that would prevent a peaceful contact.

Are we being conditioned to be hostile towards any first contact?

I certainly think so.

Let's hope it's something like "The Navigator" full of "Tribbles" eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I thought you might be referencing flight of the navigator, but I couldn't find any reference to tribbles...

I'd like to buy a clue.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Been here in some form or another since since about 2004. My most recent return is after a few years and now i just cant find the site anymore.
ITs full of echo chambers and poor OP presentations, people saying "tldr" and throwing assumptions around like weapons, some are so comfortable doing it i have to ask if thats become the norm now.

Anyway this was always one on my watchlist and i never missed a post, STARGATES
though i wouldnt end up chiming in until page 600 or something. i miss these old threads, funny going back and reading some of my older comments, i havent changed too much, not sure if thats a good thing or not

Also to add, what ever happened to Phage or am i trying to summon demons?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

wow i havent listened to the radio in years

RIP Art Bell.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
When nearly all conspiracies have come true and nearly every source is fake or untrustworthy, including scientific journals, what's left to write?

But I do miss seeing those epic threads tho.

Couldn’t agree with ya’ll more. It is clear that every conspiracy that has ever been has been completely solved by ATS members and confirmed by factual and reliable sources such as Reddit, The Onion and The Daily Mail. And who could forget how accurate the ATS predictions for 2012 were - I still remember your passionate posts about the end of the world. Thanks to ATS all conspiracy’s have been made redundant and we can focus on real topics like politics.
edit on 17-10-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I'm sure Phage is here somewhere in one form or another.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: nerbot

I thought you might be referencing flight of the navigator, but I couldn't find any reference to tribbles...

I'd like to buy a clue.

Tribbles

Tribbles are a fictional alien species in the Star Trek universe. They were conceived by screenwriter David Gerrold and first appeared in 1967, in the fifteenth episode of the second season of The Original Series, titled "The Trouble with Tribbles". They are depicted as a small, furry, gentle, cute and slow-moving, but rapidly reproducing, lovable species. Though they appear infrequently on-screen, they have become a popular feature of the Star Trek universe, featuring in their own eponymous official card game, and even lending their name to a conserved family of proteins that was first identified in the fruit fly as a regulator of cell division.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: Brassmonkey

wow i havent listened to the radio in years

RIP Art Bell.

Art was great because he was a skeptic.

Noory is boring because he indulges in it.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It not what it used to be, used to feel dummied when it came to some of the threads an how they would unfold. It definitely was more about quality then quantity, although I’m guilty of being lazy myself, not much of contributor.
Regarding E.T or whatever they are, I feel that we ain’t much closer then we were a 100 years ago. The whole uniting humanity as a whole against a greater threat, has been a subject of affection with the whole military industrial complex for decades.

As for the religious institutions, the only thing I can see them doing is trying to use E.T to get converts, and try to use them to solidify their beliefs or dogmas, which then could aid the military complex. Thing is, it’s faulty from the get go if that were it.

Sadly, E.T doesn’t seem interested in games that it won’t win at,, and is far above it all.

edit on 17-10-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

You expect me to believe in time travel? Are you speaking in riddles?

Cuz time doesn't exist. And neither do Edison, Tesla, and Westinghouse.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

YOU CAN SCOFF AT WHAT I SAY....I UNDERSTAND IT IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I COULD HAVE SHAKEN THE HAND OF MYSELF FROM 17 YEARS IN THE FUTURE. IF I MYSELF DIDN'T KNOW BETTER, I WOULD THINK THE SAME WAY .

WHAT I DID LEARN THO IS THAT IF THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TRUE THE WHOLE E.T. TRANSDIMENSIONAL SUPERNATURAL COSMIC LEVEL THING IS. THEY JUST HAVE TO ELIMINATE ANY ARTIFACTS OF THAT TIMELINE/REALITY TO KEEP IT UNDER WRAPS.

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL, NO MATTER HOW DEEP U BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND...IT IS VERY CLOSE TO FULL DISCLOSURE IF YOU ASK ME...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You know what I think time travel is?

Having a plan for the future, then doing the actions in the present to achieve the plan.

The future is imaginary, it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well...seeing is believing and even tho you seem to have never experienced the paranormal I have had a life full.

I hope something will show you the truth... some would advocate for living in ignorance ... i see it as a sad waste of potential.

"seeds in the cracks of stones"

edit on 17-10-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Thanks for asking TruthJava.

Well one biblical term I think means something completely different than its on the surface meaning is, Fast.

Most people are probably familiar with Jesus', 40 day and 40 night fast.

After that fast, it is written he was hungred.

Btw, Hungered was spelled wrong!

I think the fast was about sexual abstinence.

And when completing that fast, which I'm sure was much longer than 40 days, his spirit turned from white (death) to red (life).

He was hung red.

In popular culture this symbolism was depicted in the video, November Rain.

In that video the hero's wife dies. As he is remembering his wedding day, after his wife's death, his wife is seen throwing a bouquet of white roses over her shoulder, and the roses fade from white to red.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sorry, but I suspect you are acting like a bald face liar.

I was thinking maybe some of your rants could be interpreted as riddles or parables, and there could be a small grain of truth in your obvious lies.

But I don't expect someone will ever reveal to me that time traveling is true, and that Edison, Tesla, and Westinghouse still exist. I find it sad when people believe things like that.
edit on 17-10-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

EVERY PERSON WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME TELLING THEM ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME ALWAYS GOES THROUGH THIS PHASE OF ANGRY DENIAL WITH AD HOMIN TO SHOW THEY HAVE NO REAL REASON TO CALL SAY ANYTHING INTELLECTUALLY STRONG AGAINST MY CLAIMS AND SO DISMISS THEM OUT OF HAND AND WITH MINDLESS DISDAIN.

THINK WHAT YOUR BOXED MIND WANTS I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SEEN WAS REAL HAVE PROOF OF IT, AMD CORROBORATION ON IT. BUT THEN YOU NEVER CHECKED ANYTHING ABOUT ME DID YOU YOU JUST JUDGE FROM YOUR LOFTINESSSSSSSSSS?

SOMEONE JUST DID BUT U ARE TOO BOXED INTO YOUR CLOSED MIND TO SEE TRUTH WHEN IT IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE!

AND TELL ME OH WISE ONE WHAT LIES YOU HAVE DETECTED FROM A MAN WHO SPEAKS ONLY TRUTH?

I GIVE YOU TRUTH FREELY, BUT YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS.......

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join