It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Creatures From Another Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
NOT For Oldcarpy2

Full Episode.

For decades, cameras have been capturing images of a flying, torpedo-like creature so fast it cannot be seen with the naked eye. Some believe it's a creature from another dimension

Lets hop in a time machine and travel back to the early 00s digital camera kinda super suck yet they have the ability to pick up life forms from another dimension. It's totally not because the cameras suck. You Shill.

Oh Lys don't try and fool me with this, it was the shutter speed.

STFU noob there literally a picture of one drawn on a rock from ancient times therefor this absotively existed you're just a shill.

If you watch the full episode they discuss the phenomenon of rods, then towards the end they attempt to replicate it and succeed.

Yet I'd like to to still believe there a sky fish up there some where squirming around the upper atmosphere doing alien things and keeping us all safe.

Bonus content: (its like an adult happy meal but with no grimace butt plug)

Ladies and gentlemen, there is something in our skies that can no longer be ignored.

I am, of course, talking about the sky snake.

People have reportedly witnessed these bizarre, snake-like UFOs throughout the entire world.

Not to be confused with typical flying snakes, which actually form “UFO-like” shapes to glide through the air, sky snakes have allegedly been seen hovering thousands of feet in the sky. Some claim they’re extraterrestrial in origin.

Videos on the Internet (like the one above) would also seem to provide evidence of their existence. In fact, last year, UFO hunters discovered something resembling a sky snake in an image taken during space shuttle Discovery’s STS105 mission.

Here’s the alleged snake-like UFO, which seems to be hanging out somewhere in low Earth orbit:

www.strangerdimensions.com...

edit on 13-10-2022 by Lysergic because: happy little accidents

edit on 10/13/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

edit on 13-10-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good post

They could also be the origin for dragons especially Chinese
edit on 13-10-2022 by DoogieHowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's clear to me, that this is either a Boa, or an anaconda. Frozen in space till re-entry.

Likely hitched a ride from a rocket launch in India or French Guiana South America.

S&F

edit on 13-10-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Is this the whole 'Rods' thing ? Wasn't that debunked like for sure for sure ?

I've no doubt there are multiple Dimensions or Universes though

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Multiple times, but mfers claim they miss the old ATS, but they are just liars.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I've never heard if that one and the YT is not available in my country.
How intriguing

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why would people being the old ATS be liars?

This new one isn’t that nifty.

This mofo wants to know. Cool OP btw.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Alienz are yesterday. Sky Critters are yesterday today again. I suspect we deal--in many cases--with something "other" that has been with us all along.
edit on 13-10-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Probably because it's a TV show, got a vpn? its MonsterQuest season 1 ep 11 a show on the 'history' channel

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Rod (optical phenomenon)

This long-exposure photograph of moths flying around a floodlight shows an exaggerated "rod" effect.
In cryptozoology and ufology, "rods" (also known as "skyfish", "air rods", or "solar entities") are elongated visual artifacts appearing in photographic images and video recordings.

Some paranormal proponents claim them to be extraterrestrial lifeforms, extradimensional creatures, or very small UFOs. However, these artifacts appear naturally in video and outdoor photography as the result of an optical illusion due to motion blur, especially in interlaced video recording, and are typically afterimage trails of flying insects and their wingbeats.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Is this the whole 'Rods' thing ? Wasn't that debunked like for sure for sure ?

I've no doubt there are multiple Dimensions or Universes though

My uncle was nuclear physicist, smartest man I ever knew, his take on there being other dimensions..of course there is!

Vid not available to us lowly canucks either

edit on 14-10-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 14-10-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join