It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets have a look at Tumeric for cancer and diabetes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It seems some latest research has identified the pathways in which the cucamin in Tumeric inhibits the cell profliferation in cancers. It seems it stops it energy supply and thus the blood supply to the tumour diminishes. But also noticed was it dropped blood sugar as well. Taken with black pepper the increase in absorption goes up hundreds of percent thus maing it far more bioavailable.The anacdotal evidence of people who have a lot in their diets is born out with in vitro and in vivo studies.These herbs and spices at one time were worth more than their weight in gold, Here is a good vid if you want to have a look at somthing which seems to have an effect on the real world scourge which is increasing during these troubling times. Research in these spices has been quite positive, including cayennes ability to destroy cancer proliferation in the blood. But this one about Tumeric is well worth a watch.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have known about this for years. I have been taking my own mixture of Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon and Black pepper every morning since 2013. Black pepper is added to help the ingredients absorb better into the body. I sprinkle just a bit into an orange juice glass of water and mix it up. Turmeric is also great for inflammation and I have heard that inflammation aides in the growth of tumors and since no one wants that sort of stuff, I take my little magical brew.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Use caution if you are on blood thinners or some other meds. Turmeric thins blood and might react with drugs. 🧵

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would agree to always check with a doctor before doing any health regimen. Even though these are just spices, food such as peanuts and crayfish can wreck havoc for anyone who is sensitive to that sort of stuff. So it is always best to be safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Use caution if you are on blood thinners or some other meds. Turmeric thins blood and might react with drugs. 🧵

This advice applies to any Supplementation , Never underestimate the Vitamins and Supplements your mixing in with Pharmaceuticals .

Honestly you should do one or the other not both , its hard to dial in Blood pressure meds and Cholesterol meds if your taking things like Turmeric or Pine bark or Beet Powder or Garlic Extract or Grape Seed Extract , unless a Doctor explicitly gives instruction.
edit on 11-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Like you I have been doing this for a while. It does indeed thin the blood if i cut myself it's quite apparent. but the clotting time is good, and healing is swift. Especially garlic if you are due for surgery knock it off two weeks before the operation.

edit on 11-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Only big pharma poison works for cancer. All these crackpot supplements are a conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Seems very interesting.. I wil have a look into it 👍
Menbendazole ( anti-parasitic drug ) is a cancer fighting drug ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
That’s a thread about the science and here’s a first hand account of it working to beat terminal cancer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Sorry not taking poison to take out poison. They need to do better. My little sister was forced to take chemo, it destroyed her and took her out in 2 months. I am heartbroken and beyond angry. Yes, they certainly need to do better.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Really, I have never had a problem with the bleeding. Sometimes I needed to back off because my blood pressure would fall low though. It tends to bring blood pressure down, and that I have learned.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Sorry not taking poison to take out poison. They need to do better. My little sister was forced to take chemo, it destroyed her and took her out in 2 months. I am heartbroken and beyond angry. Yes, they certainly need to do better.

he is being sarcastic mate.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah, turmeric does what you said and more. You can get some weird problems if you start eating a lot of turmeric. Onions can become a problem, so can anything that thins blood, including taurine .

I think of Turmeric as a medicine, medicines are used to treat certain conditions. I honestly do not know how the people in India can eat it so much, I suppose they built up a tolerance to it over many generations. I did some research on the Turmeric overconsumption and onion chemistry avoidance, and it seems that there are a lot of people in India that have problems with eating both on a regular basis. So this is something to consider if you boost consumption up, a couple times a week or less to have a turmeric dish, just beware that there are other similar chemistries that can compound with it and too much is not good.

Black pepper is not as much of a problem for cross reaction, it contains some parsley family chemistry to it. Black pepper like the parsley family chemistries is actually anticancer. Causing aptopsis of rapidly dividing cells is good for adults, but there is a reason kids don't like much black pepper....their cells are rapidly dividing as they grow. Think about that.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You have to remember that, Ginger is very close to Tumeric in the same family. Ginger has a compound that attacks cancer cells as well. Ginger is water soluble whereas Tumeric is oil soluble. I like to sprinkle the turmeric into olive oil in the wok and then add some black pepper especially to just spice up a fry up.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I like ginger, I use it to make my hot toddies. The Hot toddy I make has Ginger brandy, brandy, lemon juice, and honey. We make it when we feel we need it to fight colds or stuff like the flu. The ginger used in Ginger brandy is ginger flavoring...which is from dried ginger powder in the making of the brandy. I researched if the dried ginger powder is bioactive against viruses, and it is. Dried ginger does lose some of it's properties when it is made, but not the antiviral and evidently not the anticancer properties. This new plus is nice to know. They say that the chemical is twice as strong in the powder, of course it is, the water weight is removed so it is concentrated. Just like when parsley leaf flakes are dried, the apigenin goes way up. The guy pronounces piperine different than I do in the video. I have never heard the word pronounced before, but have read about it in hundreds of science articles.

Ginger ale also used ginger flavoring or ginger powder...again, it does have some antiviral properties but not all the properties of ginger. We buy some candied ginger from the coop, that is a good tasting candy. They are sort of like ginger gummies. Medicine does not have to taste bad to be good.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I like ginger, I use it to make my hot toddies. The Hot toddy I make has Ginger brandy, brandy, lemon juice, and honey. We make it when we feel we need it to fight colds or stuff like the flu. The ginger used in Ginger brandy is ginger flavoring...which is from dried ginger powder in the making of the brandy. I researched if the dried ginger powder is bioactive against viruses, and it is. Dried ginger does lose some of it's properties when it is made, but not the antiviral and evidently not the anticancer properties. This new plus is nice to know. They say that the chemical is twice as strong in the powder, of course it is, the water weight is removed so it is concentrated. Just like when parsley leaf flakes are dried, the apigenin goes way up. The guy pronounces piperine different than I do in the video. I have never heard the word pronounced before, but have read about it in hundreds of science articles.

Ginger ale also used ginger flavoring or ginger powder...again, it does have some antiviral properties but not all the properties of ginger. We buy some candied ginger from the coop, that is a good tasting candy. They are sort of like ginger gummies. Medicine does not have to taste bad to be good.

All good points, and I have at the moment beaten a rare form of a rare cancer.... DFSP with FSCT.... have been taking Turmeric regularly plus other anti cancer measures... I only take exception with your acceptance of SUGAR in your recipes.... You do know it's the number 1 fuel of preference for cancers???

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dangermouse

In this instance, it might be a trojan horse the cure. Vitamin C's molecular structure looks a lot like sugar, the cancer cell thinks it's sugar and takes it in and starves. Like some reports of binding baking soda to sugar, the same sort of thing the cancer cell thinks sugar yum yum but then the baking soda kills it.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The ethic groups who consume Turmeric and Curry have almost no Cancer or Diabetes.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They certainly did, until they started eating at the Golden Arches. Cancer is the real epidemic, one would think the informed would be hedging their bets with what seem to be no longer anecdotal wives' tales.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
At the end of the day no amount of turmeric will save you, you have to live a healthy life.

That is what's stops disease. You are what you eat.

Have a sparse lean clean diet, always under eat and don't eat after 7 in the evening. No pop drinks/no fast food.

Go for walks, and have a healthy productive/creative mind and you will live a happy life and long life.

Forgot to add, and be kind to your fellow humans.
edit on 12-10-2022 by Bella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bella1

A healthy mind and healthy body certainly does most of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join