It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights seen over Taiwan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This story was on today's Coast-To-Coast topic list.
From the C2C website:

Strange Light Streaks Surrounded by Eerie Ring of Orbs Filmed in Taiwan October, 2022
A very weird video out of Taiwan shows a pair of baffling streaks of light that appear to hover over a city before being surrounded by an eerie ring of orbs.

In the video, two streaks of light that appear to be white with a blueish hue can be seen sitting stationary in the night sky. Somewhat resembling frozen lightning bolts, the base of one of the oddities briefly flickers. Around halfway through the sighting, a hard to discern ring of orbs begins to emerge from the pair of anomalies until it reaches a fair distance around the two steaks and clearly forms a circle of lights.

YT Video

Coast-To-Coast discussion

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

🙄100% lights from the ground, spotlights or projectors
Probably a show, concert, etc- you can hear the loud music in the video

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

🙄100% lights from the ground, spotlights or projectors
Probably a show, concert, etc- you can hear the loud music in the video

I think you're right.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
UAPs!

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Could be something but to my mind that looks exactly like a L.A.S.E.R. or powerful light projection shone on the underside of those clouds that are in the sky.

I have seen something that actually did look like frozen lightning as a child embedded in a neighbour's roof, while small children like me could see it (possibly due to the fact I may have been autistic as a child I was not blocked like others) though they lost interest really quickly while older children, teenagers and adults could have it pointed out to them and would then see it but there eye's would kind of glaze over and they would look away then immediately seem to forget it.

It was BLUE, luminescent, about one and half stories high, shaped like a cartoon lightning bolt, jagged and tapered to a point that was embedded in the apex of the neighbour's roof.

Over about two week's it became gradually dimmer and more translucent until it was no longer visible at all though the hole in the neighbour's roof and the melted area in the snow that was on all the roof's but around that object which seemed to have melted it away was only repaired a few months later, this was in the early 1970's in the UK, like I say it seemed to have some kind of IGNORE ME, FORGET ME influence on people.

And it appeared solid while that video shows what can only be called light projected onto the underside of the clouds - or just possibly light above them? but no discernible object as far as I can tell (it may not even be Lasers although they are commonplace and cheap these days, during the first world war the Germans used magic lanterns to protect holy icons onto the clouds over the Russian trenches to try to make the Russians believe that God was on the Germans side (we Brit's bested them with our own tricks during the second world war so what goes around comes around and the Germans were the ones fooled them).

edit on 11-10-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To me, OP is proof that, whatever/whoever these things ha are, they make mistakes.

new topics

top topics

join