It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a cross in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
When I was real young, I had a dream about the times of Christ's return. There were animals everywhere acting strange. All the stars in the sky came together to form a cross. Then the theif in the night.

Now the part where all the stars in the sky form a cross ment that it was time. I have heard of a few other people having this same dream. I was shocked to say the least. This dream has been in my head for about 20 years. Does anyone know anything about this, or has anyone had the same dream?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
from various prediction forums, I have interpreted the cross in the sky to be 2 comets who cross paths
???

interesting dream btw

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, two comets can never form a cross as their tail will always oppose the sun, as it is form by Solar wind. I think that is how it goes.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I had the same dream! I had the dream when I was in the 3rd grade back in 1963 and it has haunted me ever since. I remember, in my dream, being outdoors. The sound of the birds was deafening and my dog ran away from me. I remember being diswrought. Suddenly the light from the sky "changed" and I looked up. The clouds were...well, strange. And suddenly the clouds parted and there was a cross in the sky. It was a very vivid dream and everything seemed so real except the cross was made up of nothing that I had ever experienced before or since. It had weight, it was not made of clouds and it terrified many people who saw it. People were running everywhere but there were many who simply froze and stared at it. This dream has been with me ever since. I have never re dreamed this dream but I have thought of it often, especially when the sky is particularly strange as it sometimes is before a big storm.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I had a crap load of dreams about the end of the world/end of times w/e when I was young. Future parents I strongly suggest that you don't show your kids Apocalyptical movies when their young.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You know, I think the most surprising thing about this dream, was that even to this day, I believe it. Some dreams can easily be passed off as comming from a movie or the news...what ever. Not this one. I cant even try to void this one out. I honestly believe that this cross will form in the sky right before God comes like a theif in the night. I believe it as much as I believe a bear diddles in the woods. Some call me crazy, but hay, crazier things have happened.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
Well, two comets can never form a cross as their tail will always oppose the sun, as it is form by Solar wind. I think that is how it goes.

Not if one is on a collision course with earth.
You are rigth if both are on eliptical orbit patterns, but if one is on a collision course, the tail of that comet would be visible from the opposite angle of the trajectory. So that situation may resemble a cross from certain parts of the globe

[edit on 16-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't think I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking if I was wrong, and you made right thing two comets can make CROSS in the sky if they are on collision course **with each other** then their tales wouldn't be paralell but could make a cross, or two comets on near one antoher passing by course.
BTW shouldn't it be visible from all the parts of the globe at once, I am not sure how is this done, well. Comet tail can be visible from all around bvecause it can be really wide in the sky.

top topics

join