It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mehmet Oz speech in front of Adolf Hitler's limousine arouses outrage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Last Thursday of this week, Mehmet Oz, who is running for one of the two US Senate seats from Pennsylvania, was at a GOP fundraising event in Santa Ana when he delivered a speech at the Lyon Air Museum in front of an open limousine used by Adolf Hitler and captured by French forces before Nazi Germany's surrender. More info on Oz's speech in front of Hitler's limousine at this link:
nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
America needs leadership at this moment in time. America is not taking the current Adminstration serious at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

Guilt by association or piggybacking on the shoulder of giants?

Either way, bad form.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't like Oz, I think he'll end up being another Romney.

But people getting worked up about this are just dumb or looking for something to get offended about.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Maybe Uncle Festerman should debate this topic with Oz.
edit on 1PMOctCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's it.

I'm voting for open borders and freeing criminals from any jail time.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

But people getting worked up about this are just dumb or looking for something to get offended about.

For those who lived through WWII it's personal. Not a good look; at the very least shows a lack of understanding.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Is there any genuine confirmation this is real and not a hoax ??

Campaigns get real dirty sometimes 😀

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He was breathing that same nazi air too, wasn’t he?
With that white supremacy sunshine raining down on him.
How dare he?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
He gave a speech in front of a war trophy. Some GI's brought Lugers with swastikas home from WW2. Someone else got lucky and brought a limo home.

Big Deal...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hitler is dead, he can't hurt you.

The car is an inanimate object, it can't hurt you.

It was taken from Hitler like a HAHAHA F YOU NAZI, not to promote nazi, idiots... I know I shouldn't even explain cause you're too stupid to grasp it.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This guy is as conservative as Obama, I could slap trump for giving the nod to this guy

The black gal that was running against him was 100x more conservative and actually KNEW what ESG was , she was vastly more qualified

Republicans sht the bed with this one

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Wah wah wah

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Meh... Standing in front of a museum exhibit and delivering a speech kind of pales in comparison to copying a Nazi stage and declaring war on everyone who doesn't agree with your political position.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
He gave a speech in front of a war trophy. Some GI's brought Lugers with swastikas home from WW2. Someone else got lucky and brought a limo home.

Big Deal...

I hope he rolls with it and gives speeches behind other dictator relics. Then, he never addresses it.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

As a citizen of the state of Pennsylvania, most of us should be asking why is a person running for office in Pennsylvania be campaigning in California! Love how the media focuses on an inanimate object owned by a historical figure rather than pointing out the obvious?

Maybe it's just me...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that OZ did not set up that area to do his speech. It was probably done by the people at that museum he was at, some Democrats set him up so they could make the association to people.

Blame the people who set the stage for this event, not the speaker. It is a nice car, and in reality it means nothing but the intent of someone was to make it appear there was a link. I think this setup had nothing to do with the Republicans at all, I think it was a behind the scene action,

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am pretty sure that OZ did not set up that area to do his speech. It was probably done by the people at that museum he was at, some Democrats set him up so they could make the association to people.

Blame the people who set the stage for this event, not the speaker. It is a nice car, and in reality it means nothing but the intent of someone was to make it appear there was a link. I think this setup had nothing to do with the Republicans at all, I think it was a behind the scene action,

You missed the obvious though brother! Why is a guy running for office in Pennsylvania campaigning in California? We want to clean the corruption up? Why are we not focusing on the obvious?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think this setup had nothing to do with the Republicans at all, I think it was a behind the scene action,

The event was organized by “Take Back the Senate,” a joint National Republican Senatorial Committee,

Unless you are privy to information unknown to the writers of the article and the members of this committee, it might serve you well to think on it a little more.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No, i'ts not just you Seeker. He wasn't campaigning for votes, he was RAISING MONEY. You are correct.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join