It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is simulated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
One of the most difficult questions we don't want or believe the answer to be satisfying enough or maybe accept, simply because we still want to be special as human beings.

Not only do some seek the redemption of a supernatural being to wash away our sins flaws and egos we want to control our future to be.

It will be a controversial aspect of our lives simply because the diversity of our universe always seem to change our views to moment we don't expect it to be...

edit on 0b12America/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2022 16:09:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2022 16:09:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It's called crippling insecurity, which is the decisively less popular roommate of human ego. And ego loves nothing more than infinite lives to balance out the infinite dumbassery society keeps cooking up. We're such fragile, lonely, self absorbed creatures it was inevitable somebody would try to debunk reality itself because they're bored of being people.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We need a flat earth forum

I can provide many proofs for debate

No real pictures from space . All are composites

Can't go to the ice wall Antarctica to prove flat earth

Water is always always always level . Always level

Horizone is the root word for horizontal

The Rothchilds took over our basic education system in the 30s. Making easier to fool the sheep

Rockets don't go up the arch over the ocean then out of sight then fall in to the ocean where no one can see

No one has ever circumnavigated the globe north pole to south pole then back to north in a nonstop 360 ..

6 corporations own 90 percent of all media news papers . News stations on TV .. radio news . Magazines .. billboards ... hiding the truth ..

No satellites are allowed over the south pole .. Google fakes those images ..

I have stated all facts

Wake up sheep.. connect the dots

I can go on

Let's open up flat earth forum I will prove more

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dyax-

Flat Earth Forum

Please, prove it.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Heisenberg and Planck were both Marxist hacks and Boltzmann committed suicide.

That why QM became a load of tripe after it landed in hands of cultists.

Actual classical physics is immune from this.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This isn't science this is metaphysics Cult of the Quantum.

The mods should move this post accordingly.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Completely biased discussion from the start

Already labeled a lie in the forum it's forced in to

Convincing the sheep won't be easy

But labeling a lie before the discussion takes place is a set up for failure

There are no real photos from space . They are all composite and or CGI .. as 1 tech said .. it has to be

They lost the technology to go back to the moon.. the most historical achievement in the history of man... Lost.... Or more then likely destroyed so we can't poke holes in the official story

Not 1 air plane has circumnavigated the globe nonstop north past south and to north again .. or vise versa

No actornaut has ever panned the camera 180 or 360 degrees to see more of dpace

I wish I could post a video on here of all the NASA bloopers the prove CGI .. harnesses ..

No one ever bothered to question water in space??? with all that electrical equipment wires every where ... They just let water float around the space station with that sensitive equipment around .. doing technical stuff.. let's play with water... I don't even put my coffee on the same table as my lap top .. but let's play with water in space where we can short out the whole station and lose oxygen.. think think think

No persons ships airplanes satalites are allowed past the 60 degree parallel line.. that's about 200 miles away from the antarctic ice wall ... Most ppl think it's a continent... But the UN symbol is flat earth map... The who symbol is a FE map .. imo .. wmo... Icoa ...all FE maps ... It's a 200ft tall ice wall

NASA was a scuba company before it was a space company

Werner von Braun was a Nazi the father of nasa was a Nazi .. that came over during project paper clip.. let's trust a Nazi says the sheep

Jpl laps .. aka... jack Parsons labs .. the same jack Parsons that was the under study to.... Alister Crowley the satanist... Mr Crowley. Ozzy sings about .. let's believe the satanist said the sheep

Now watch the movie ...level... by hibbler productions

Then watch the movie .. next level .. by hibbler productions

Then join some real flat earth groups not some fake ones

Investigate emergency landings that make perfect sense on a FE map but no sense on a globe map

They lied about the moon landing .. jfk..911.. the hokey pokey .. u can see this lie too

Horizon is the root word for horizontal whish means flat

Research observation decks and look at all the flat earth pictures ..

Water level .. water don't bend around a ball .. use your brains people .. water needs a container and is always level

There are zero pictures of satalites in space also

No satalites has ever zoomed in on people on a cruise ship sailing sideways on earth while its sailing next to Africa

Btw .. does the Nile river travel uphill??? No because earth is flat .. it's impossible for water to flow upward .. but the longest river in the world travels up hill according to globe model

The list goes on

Research

Don't believe the 6 corporations that own 90percent of all tv news .radio news .news papers and magazines ECT..

Founders of nasa was Hubert guy who invented scientology and wrote 100s of short sci Fi stories before that

Jack Parsons helped invent NASA a satanist

A Nazi helped invent NASA Werner von Braun

Walt Disney was associated with Werner von Braun

The US military was also in on it

The rabbit hole is deep

Edited to add more info and fix some typos

edit on 11-10-2022 by Dyax- because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2022 by Dyax- because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Great post. I totally agree. The best proof that this is an illusion is the fact that very few of us are doing what we want to do. Very few of us are doing what we love doing. Most people wake up everyday to do something they don't want to do. It is the proof that most of us are not in control an outside force is in control of us. Like a player in the outside world is controlling our lives and it's sort of like a video game for the player to be running every section of our lives.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
We live in a perfectly working electro magnetic Terrarium.

Gravity is an un proven theory.

Water always finds a flat level.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join