It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is simulated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Science clearly shows us that the universe is simulated. This isn't the simulation hypothesis, this is much deeper. This has nothing to do with computers. I think science shows us we live in Plato's Cave. Materialist and Atheist can't see anything outside of the cave of 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. They're trapped in the prison of a limited perception of reality. In other words:

THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY PERCEIVE SO THEY CAN'T SEE THE REALITY OUTSIDE OF THEIR PERCEPTION.

The question has to be asked. What reality exists outside of our perceptions, who created us to experience what we perceive and not the reality that exists and why are we trapped in this limited perception simulation? Let's look at what science says.

1. The distinction between past, present and future is a persistent illusion. This is what Einstein said to Besso family when he died:

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That signifies nothing. For those of us who believe in physics, the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

He also said this in his book Relativity:

Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.
everythingforever.com...

Everything we do is based on the distinctions between past, present and future being objectively real. When we go to work, when we're born, when we go on vacation and more. Yet it has been shown that this is an illusion and there's a reality outside our perception of time that Einstein called 4D spacetime.

We see this in time dilation. We have to account for this difference in time with GPS tech. We have measured the difference in the age of twin astronauts Mark and Scott Kelly. We recently discovered time crystals because Einstein said you have to treat time like space.

Einstein just confirmed the Bible. It tells us this:

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

So God exists outside of our perception of time. It says this in Matthew 24:

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So God sees a future on our worldline where no flesh was saved. God then intervenes earlier in our timeline by shortening the days of the return of Christ. I think the reason no flesh will be saved in our future is connected to nuclear weapons. I talked about it in this thread:

Jesus predicted Nuclear Weapons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Subatomic particles don't exist in the physical sense.

Quantum Field Theory tells us what we call particles are excitations of quantum fields. This is why you have superposition, quantum entanglement, quantum tunneling, non-locality and quantum teleportation. Subatomic particles should be called subatomic states because they're particle like states of the wavefunction not independent "physical" particles like sand or salt. Here's some papers published about this:

No Evidence for Particles
arxiv.org...

There are no particles, there are only fields
arxiv.org...

Here's some quotes from Werner Heisenberg:

“I think that modern physics has definitely decided in favor of Plato. In fact the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are forms, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language.” ― Werner Heisenberg

“[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts.” ― Werner Heisenberg

So if the building blocks of "matter" isn't real in the physical sense, how is anything real in the physical sense?

Let me say that again:

So if the building blocks of "matter" isn't real in the physical sense, how is anything real in the physical sense?

3. We don't actually touch anything.

Electrons from a table push against the electrons in your hand and you perceive this as a hard table. Even though everything is mostly empty space, your hand doesn't pass through the table because the strength of the force from the electrons in the table are stronger than the electrons in your hand.:

Due to the Space inside Atoms, You Are Mostly Made up of Empty Space

In fact, everyone currently on earth, all 7.6 billion of us, we could all fit into the room you're in right now. The entire human race, every single person, could all be compressed into a solid cube with the equivalent size of a sugar cube – all because we are made up of nothingness.

What we perceive as solid objects like desks, chairs, cars, even ourselves, is actually just a big conglomeration of tiny particles separated by what is practically infinite nothingness. This absurd truth has everything to do with atoms.

interestingengineering.com...

Here's a video called:

You Can't Touch Anything

If an independent physical universe exists, why does the universe behave as though it doesn't?

4. Is the universe like a brain?

Nobel Prize winning Physicist Max Planck said this:

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."

There was a recent study done by a Astrophysicist and Neurosurgeon that asks the same question.

The universe works like a huge human brain, discover scientists

A new study found similarities between the human brain and the cosmic network of galaxies.

bigthink.com...

What if these neuronal connections form where there's mind? So they form in the brain where there's mind and they form in the universe because the Word(Jesus) is the Mind or Thoughts of God who Created the universe.

CONT'D
edit on 5-10-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
5. The universe is a hologram (holographic duality)

The Holographic Universe has been around for awhile and it has a solid foundation in physics. It's based on things like black hole thermodynamics and the Bekenstein Bound. Basically, a volume of space is proportional to information on a 2D surface area surrounding that volume. So your closet can't be filled with actual matter occupying it's total volume or it would collapse into a black hole. It's a holographic projection of information of a 2D surface area surrounding that volume. So the 3rd dimension would be an illusion as said by Susskind and the Scientist in the video below. If there were an objective material universe, why talk about the universe as a hologram? Susskind starts at 4:09:

The illusion of third dimension : the universe as a hologram or holographic universe

6. Quantum sense of smell

The sense of smell comes down to vibrations and quantum tunneling. This means we smell food, we don't taste it. This is why when your nose is stuffy you can't experience food.

Think about it, you don't taste Pizza, a Chicken Salad or that steak at Outback, you experience it through VIBRATIONS and quantum tunneling. That's just AMAZING!

There's no objective taste of these foods, just vibrations converted into experience. Humans can detect over 1 trillion different smells:

Humans Can Identify More Than 1 Trillion Smells
www.nih.gov...

Check this out:

Smell loss affects millions of people worldwide. At first glance it doesn’t sound all that bad, but the sense of smell is closely intertwined with the ability to enjoy food – research suggests up to 80 percent of flavor is based on smell, not taste, and the loss of one’s ability to enjoy simple things like favorite foods and drinks can lead to depression and feelings of isolation.

No matter what causes smell loss, it greatly affects the sense of taste. Without smell, foods start to taste bland and unsatisfying, causing anosmics and hyposmics to lose interest in eating which can in turn lead to depression.
cst.ufl.edu...

If there's this independent physical reality why don't we just taste food? Why do we have to convert quantum vibrations from odor molecules into the experience of eating different foods?

7. We see the world in 2 dimensions

If there's an independent physical reality that we think we perceive, why does our brain have to add a 3rd dimension to what we see?

We live in a three-dimensional world, but everything we see is first recorded on our retinas in only two dimensions. So how does the brain represent 3-D information? In a new study, researchers for the first time have shown how different parts of the brain represent an object's location in depth compared to its 2-D location.

"This is an important step in understanding how we perceive our rich three-dimensional environment," she said.
www.sciencedaily.com...

WE PERCEIVE OUR RICH THREE-DIMENSIONAL ENVIRONMENT!

We perceive it. Why don't we just interact with it? Why does the brain have to add the 3rd dimension to the 2 dimensions we perceive? Why can't we actually touch it?

This tells you that our perception of reality is simulated. We're trapped in 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. Our brains are an interface that allows us to experience this limited perception of reality.

Sadly, atheist and materialist are stuck in Plato's Cave and they think all of reality is reduced to this 3rd rock from the sun. Imagine this:

We are actually higher dimensional beings. In this higher dimension, one of the punishments for breaking the law is being imprisoned in a lower dimensions(3 D of space 1D of time). At the end of your sentence(death), you either accepted God's Grace and returned to your higher dimensional self or you rejected His Grace and were sent to some place worse.

Jesus said this:

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

In Isaiah 61:1 it says:

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

What if we're in a prison of 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time and God is freeing us from this prison through His Grace through His Son Jesus Christ because God so loved the world.

Jesus said He's not from this world:

John 18:36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

His Kingdom is outside of our limited perception of time.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the space around us truly is unknown and that is a fact

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Outside of the simulation is the rock saying,
"Can you smell what the rock is cooking?"

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I always enjoy your contributions and there is a lot here worthy of consideration. However, as a wider picture I think the theory fails because our biological systems are so complex and precise.

In a pure simulation scenario, I'm thinking, there would be no need for that complexity if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
These two OP segments could have easily been about 5 or 6 threads. A ton of stuff to unwrap there NeoH.

The quantum aspect is the very level this all has to be on for God to be all things to everyone and a Creator Father God. A computer simulation would be similar. The difference being the atoms and 3d objects are so programmed into our psyche that when we jump from a tall building and hit the ground, we are convinced that we are splat like a cracked egg. Apparently, our soul moves to it's next destination awaiting Judgement day. All of this has quantum actions built in that has an entanglement aspect that is "ethereal" where the "butterfly affect" of a reaction/event at two places in one time.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I can get on board with most of this 👍🏼
I don't believe our reality is what we really think it is (see), especially as we can only see and hear on miniscule wavelengths.
I'm also down with some higher power being involved too, i just don't believe it has anything to do with the 3000+ available God's that humans have devised, they are all just guesswork imo.
I'm more inclined to believe in advanced ET's visiting us in the past.
Great thread 👌🏼

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The universe is not simulated at all. That is the very opposite of what it is. The universe is real. Take a bullet and you will know what real is and so will your neurons and whole biological system, even enough to take you out of existence forever and a day. To say that life is a simulation is an insult to the Creator and everything in creation.

simulation /sɪmjuːˈleɪʃ(ə)n/ Learn to pronounce noun noun: simulation; plural noun: simulations imitation of a situation or process. "simulation of blood flowing through arteries and veins" the action of pretending; deception. "clever simulation that's good enough to trick you" the production of a computer model of something, especially for the purpose of study. "the method was tested by computer simulation"

This life is imitating nothing. It is the real thing. Do you understand now that you have used the wrong word?

Creation is created. Yes, it is created by vibrations of particles. Particles do exist. How they exist is a mystery and they have been proven to exist possibly even stretched billions of miles across the universe. That is usual and how even light behaves. If we blacked out a star the light billions of miles away will also be affected once the source of the projection is eliminated. I think with the quantum discoveries we are noticing a process by which matter functions. Its not spooky. It is as usual as all the other observations we have made.

Time is real. For humans it exists. It is our way of measuring our perception of the universe, to put it into order. We can't exist without it. It would be chaos and we would just be brute ignorant beasts watching the sunrise and sunset. Time is a construct of consciousness and civilization. It is a human concept. It is a real human concept that helps us to make sense of this dimension we are are born in and die in.

Plato lived a long time ago. Much science has been done since then. He saw the cave as a metaphor to explain the hidden. He knew stuff was out there that we can see in our consciousness mind's eye now, but he couldn't see it then. He was not some prophet of the simulation hypothesis. He was an honest intellectual with humility.

"The Matrix" dealt with simulation. It was one world copying another as a trick upon the mind. Computers are simulation. My music is electronic and simulates drum beats exactly with nothing more than code. It is a lot of code and its result is not an illusion because it is producing the same vibration exadtly as a drum. I view coding as more of a translation thing than simulation. I will start calling it that. It is translating a vibration into another language for another set of senses to perceive. It is acting like neurons. Neurons translate what our sensor senses pick up into electro chemical messages for our consciousness to access. A poet I dearly love said that words move and can't keep their meaning even. These words we use are code that our neurons through our eyes pick up and convey to our perception factory. In a thousands years today's English will be like Old English, hard to understand.

Words are real and they have molecular existence as well as coded meaning for neurons to pick up on. My eyes right now are looking at the electrons forming the image of words on the screen. Electrons are projecting, being manipulated by me and I was vibrated neuroligically to manipulate the electrons by the electrons that were manipulated by your post. You electrons were manipulated by something you read or observed, other vibrations.

We are all vibrating together. Kabalah in the modern Jewish tradition is discussing all of this. It incorporates the whole of the Tree of Life. We are ignorant if we think any of this is particularly unique. I read often such observations written by Kabalists.

Lies are illusions. Creation is not a lie. That is why lies are adverse and chaotic. They are like a bum note played on an instrument and they can completely destroy the whole song or symphony if they are not corrected. They are bad vibes.

We all know the expressions good and bad vibes. I often use the word vibe when I write. I am conscious about why I do that. I know everything is a vibration. The image of life the Creator set into motion, His Movie, is an image. It has been vibrated into existence. The Almighty played a chord of life on His harp. We call it a big bang. It was more like a big vibration though. It wasn't a bang at all. I am thinking that this whole universe expands to a point when it stops vibrating outwardly. After that it will start attracting. All will contract back to a density of particles so dense they vibrate in one massive harmony of a huge bass note of vibration enough to vibrate them outwardly for many billions of years again. I don't see how it can be anything else.

It follows that there must have been an initiation of matter. It can't just appear. The information had to be made in the first place. It can't just be there. That is universally imnpossible. So who dropped it into our dimension?

In Judaism and informed Christianity as in the Kabalah Tree of Life dimensions are perceived. The very Temple is based as a model of what is in Heaven. The Holy of Holies is a model of the Throne of the Almighty. The whole concept of the Kingdom, from the very beginning of Judaism is to evolve a Throne on earth and a home for The Creator HIMSELF. He wants to come and live in our dimnesnion eventually when it is atmospherically and morally possible. Right now if He came He would destroy us with His brightness. Matter itself could not handle it and would disintegrate before Him. What I am writing here can be found in Daniel and Revelation as well as the words of the prophets and Jesus.

Jesus didn't predict nuclear weapons. That is a lie. He shared with us his knowledge of the future because outside of time it is a very predictable novel, like watching ants and knowing how they behave and what the consequences of their actions are. I wrote the other day that no Sodom has ever managed to make it through history because it vibrates like a note that ruins the symphony. It is a bum note.

It is not even really a vibration. That is just the nearest word we have to describe it. It's not a note. There is no symphony. There is no cave. There is no time. However, thinking makes it so (thanks Mr Shakespeare). "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” .

Wihout thinking there is NOTHING. The thinking of the Almighty and our thinking makes it so. To create is to think into form a conspiracy of electro chemical activity. Its process is based on the prototype of the divine mind. That is our crime that we think. We trespassed into the territory of the Elohim. It is an unpleasant experience like climbing a cold mountain in a swimsuit.

I have seen other dimensions. Through my life I had previews. My previews are themselves metaphorical. It is imaging for the purpose of communicating between dimensions. I would like it to be that way all of the time. This world is dim and dull in comparison.

If I make something in this dimension; if I manipulate the electro chemical activity in my brain I can make forms that my physical hands can manipulate vibrating molecular forms into shapes of my choosing. We can make mental, digital and physical forms. I believe we can make spiritual forms by praying.

edit on 6-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I always enjoy your contributions and there is a lot here worthy of consideration. However, as a wider picture I think the theory fails because our biological systems are so complex and precise.

In a pure simulation scenario, I'm thinking, there would be no need for that complexity if that makes sense.

I often enjoy their contributions too, and yours.

I think the complexity or simplicity will always have a range of how it's perceived. Either through apptitude, study, or tools, people have a range of what they consider possible or likely. The more of all three combined the easier it is to create complicated models for simulating things. Of course to contrive something as complicated as our reality there are presumably entities, either us or some others, that have intelligence that exceeds anything we've even been able to describe. Likely their raw intelligence defies our computational models if that's the case.

As we increase our physiological ability to understand and capacity to extend understanding through various tools, we start to see more evidence of rules not being consistent at quantum scales.

When I read about what those at the edges of human understanding on this say it always seems to allude to there being an enormous gap, less publicly discussed statements they made that often don't get much mention outside woo circles. When we collectively move forward to different scientific paradigms I suspect the nature of the simulation will become more "simple" to us. We have hurdles to jump in our current incarnation of "human".

I think of it more like a hologram than simulation. It's a hologram that is not simply tricking the visual cortex, but the entire range of physical senses triggered via electrical stimuli. Just like a hologram on a billboard there are rules to how it works and how well it fools certain senses. So it's real in a sense, but that "realness" can also be considered to be simulating something else. Our reality is several standard deviations of complexity higher than digital tech, operating to rules that are only fully understood by observing from a higher dimensional perspective.

Of course this is entirely my opinion of a possibility, based on my own observations and study. It's also a convenient excuse for me to explain why I can't understand it better and find it difficult to describe to others. It's very easy to discuss higher dimensional beings and planes of existence and make it sound good, but it gets very squirrelly when you try to wrap your brain around even the idea of multiple "realities" as we know them. It's not just multiple, but based on my understanding of it it's sprawling forever toward an infinite number. Every moment for every conscious being essentially being the center of a hub of infinite variants cascading from each prior and subsequent moment. Each moment itself already having an infinite number of subsets all with their own cascading moments. It's very hard to fit the idea in my head. Trying to manipulate some of those ideas to test them or form some underlying rules escapes me most of the time.

It's an interesting topic that gets both easier and more difficult the deeper you go.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

What is the smallest state something can be in? How many times can you divide one grain of salt till it isn't salt anymore? I am curious about stuff like this that you are talking about. Thanks for the good read but I didn't have enough time today to look at every link you provided, because I am a retard the one with the banana I will have to check out

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hi,fascinating ideea,just consider the approach too religious.Yes it's true ,something is missing, we are not whole, we are not connected with the "centre "anymore.We need a solution (way) to redone this connection.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

What is the smallest state something can be in? How many times can you divide one grain of salt till it isn't salt anymore? I am curious about stuff like this that you are talking about. Thanks for the good read but I didn't have enough time today to look at every link you provided, because I am a retard the one with the banana I will have to check out

I don't know when it stops being salt but I say if it can be split it can be split again. And wave or particle at that! A couple of tiny fishes and a measly loaf of bread comes to mind.

I go with an infinity loop variation to explain Space-Time-Matter: The macro meets the micro somewhere along the way ad infinitum. Throw in some o' them mandlebrots too. The answer to what came first the chicken or the egg is "All The Above"---just ask Shrodeinger. Okay, I'm crazy as hell now and have overheated the engine, goodnight old friend!

edit on 6-10-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Simulation theory is my favorite explanation for this experience of 'life'.

There is however one big misunderstanding that I see returning in almost every discussion I read about this, and that is the idea that there is some kind of intervention from outside the simulation.
People always bring God and religion into it.

If the simulation is real, then everything we encounter, every idea, every experience,... is part of it.
We, our lives, our religions, our gods, our science...
Our entire universe, or multiverse, including every dimension we know of and have yet to discover,
past, present, future, time in it's whole...
Everything is inside the simulation, and it's only 'real' for those experiencing it from the inside.

The big questions for me are: How did we end up here and why? And do we ever leave it at all?

nice thread

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I don't know when it stops being salt but I say if it can be split it can be split again. And wave or particle at that! A couple of tiny fishes and a measly loaf of bread comes to mind.

I go with an infinity loop variation to explain Space-Time-Matter: The macro meets the micro somewhere along the way ad infinitum. Throw in some o' them mandlebrots too. The answer to what came first the chicken or the egg is "All The Above"---just ask Shrodeinger. Okay, I'm crazy as hell now and have overheated the engine, goodnight old friend!

It's always good to get the "Mic" check I am curious if there is a standard at when a solid can be divided so small that is not the same thing anymore or if before that happens diffusion completely changes the solid to a different one, on earth anyways.

Really the whole thread should just say "There is # going on bigger than our ability to understand" I say God or demons or I am a figment of the imagination of someone on some serious glue sniffing adventure.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Materialists and atheists are the ones living in Plato's cave?
I couldn't read on after such an utterly ironic statement from a believer.

Self absorbed and uninformed generalisation much?!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
When getting into the sub atomic realm and the building blocks of matter it is a murky place. With the surface of the globe and all mapped out, when looking for some where new to go it can be a dangerous, confusing, mind breaking place to go. Thanks for the distraction from the usual doom and gloom.

There is many decades of good, solid scientific work going on with quantum mechanics with many applications like computers and metallurgy. As for a clear picture of how it all works is still a works in progress.

Using waveform mathematics would be a good, practical way to get into it when using machines like CERN. As for these waves being real, ever seen the damage from a tidal wave? Sure there will be a lot of interacts between the sub atomic components expressed as a waveform. So if it is all just waves, what is the medium these waves travel through? Like how the tidal wave travels through water. What is it that gives these waves the energy to move, like how the wind builds up the surface waves on the ocean.

Came across one theory a while back that matter is made from time/space that has been twisted and condensed on it's self. I Don't know, just an idea.

a reply to: The GUT

I go with an infinity loop variation to explain Space-Time-Matter: The macro meets the micro somewhere along the way ad infinitum.

Have though about that in the past, but if things where truly infinite I don't see it meeting back up. If it did then that would be the first sign of some limit to this existence.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Ah don't be too offended.

It's an opinion dressed up as fact.

There are some obvious holes in his opinion too.

Materialist and Atheist can't see anything outside of the cave of 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. They're trapped in the prison of a limited perception of reality. In other words:

THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY PERCEIVE SO THEY CAN'T SEE THE REALITY OUTSIDE OF THEIR PERCEPTION.

I find this one funny. Intuition has saved my life more than once. Life is more than the sum of our 5 senses, and I'm an atheist.

Oopsie.

As for not being able to see the reality outside of our perception : that is a crude characterization for describing someone who simply doesn't believe what the believer believes.

In other words: if I tell you that I'm holding the world's biggest diamond behind my back how dare you not believe me at face value?

For shame!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

As for not being able to touch anything, I challenge you to make a video of yourself eating 20 McDonald's double quarter pounders with cheese in a row.

I'll even pay for it.

Do they simply pass through you untouched?

Tell me something Neoholograph, do you belong to these modern day prosperity gospel churches?

I bet you do.

Remember how your god's prophets had a magic contest in the OT with some magicians?

Have you ever picked up a poisonous snake with your bare hands?

Why not?

edit on 6-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What do you think is a more emersive complex system giving a richer more believable environment, an original Nintendo Entertainment System or the latest Meta Quest 2 virtual reality system?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I feel like you are hitting a bit accidently on quantum means of action as I was focusing on that. Something like "Ether" that Einstein and Tesla both believed existed. Ether would be Quantum if it exists as they believed as a source of everything that was possible existed in the "Ether" waiting to be plucked out into our dimension.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join