It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For The Love of God; Think of The Children

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Dear god please protect these children from morally dubious and ethically questionably actions of these people. Please forgive them for they clearly do knot know what harm they are doing to these poor kids. Being indoctrinated into a fetishism culture one of pure self-gratification at the expense of their normal development and growth into early adulthood.

Humankind should be ashamed for letting such questionable people oversee an adolescent’s natural development or interference in the same. Robbed of their right to develop into who they will become naturally, robbing them of their right to self-identify by the coercion and manipulation of their young minds. Allowing them to or steering them into something that they can’t fully comprehend the ramifications of till their young adult years.

This kind of actions on the part of any caretaker, or guardian of a child amounts to Grooming behaviors commonly seen in sex offense cases. These people have fetishes for being something they are not genetically. Their desire to be a different sex and going so far as to have these operations to change their natural biology to be feminine or masculine as to have sexual relations with the same biology type (XX)(XY) is not of a natural biological urge to reproduce but one of a self-satisfying nature. The grooming behaviors of these moral reprobates needs to be dealt with swiftly before permanent physical and mental damage is done to any more impressionable youth.

I am all for the rights of man to be who they wish to be. I don’t care if a person is gay or bisexual. I don’t care if you want to identify with a garden snail. All are free to be who they desire to be so long as that does not harm another person. I am a realist when it comes to people’s desires and am accepting of whatever adult choice you make for yourself. But when it comes down to children being manipulated and led into making choices that they are not old enough to so safely and of their own wisdom there is a major problem.

There needs to be some sort of laws made that protect children and their rights to a natural course of development. They should not be in any way allowed, steered, coerced, manipulated into anything that causes a deviation from the natural course of evolution of these children. These children need to be shielded from adult decisions including the clearly adult LGBTQ movement. The decisions that adults make should be kept in a private (adult) manner and not allowed to be ingrained into the impressionable youth. These decisions need to be left to an adult mind to make.

If a child needs to be of a certain age to get a Piercing or Tattoo, how can it even be an option to modify a child in a more sever physical and mental sort of way? They cannot consent and need to be shielded from these adult decisions.

That brings me to the lovely Gavin Newsom. This man needs to be shown the error of his ways and quickly before anymore damage can be done. This is the kind of person that Californians want leading their state and making decisions for your children’s futures?

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”

Lord Jesus, I pray in thy name, Amen.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Considering the brain doesn’t stop developing until we are 25 years old, I’d say it’s safe to say that people shouldn’t be given the right to make this decision until a couple years after that. Ease into your skin and understand who you are.

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There are no limits to those that have power over innocent children. Those people are mentally deranged .

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea

Amen

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Considering the brain doesn’t stop developing until we are 25 years old

www.npr.org...

Some seemingly don't ever fully mature.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In digging into the state of this world, there are some that know what they are doing. Some what anyway as they support eugenics and depopulation agendas. They have not got the means to send out an army against the world and get away with it, so means of political lobbying for policy that impacts the population growth rate is their main course of action at this time.

When getting into some of this culture, blackmail is rife. Some of rituals are designed to separate ones connection with the rest of humanity. Some willing give themselves to the dark side, others require a bit of a push to get onto the program.

It is sad coming to terms with some of the dumb things going on.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No worries. You were once a children. And some of those children could turn out as the like of Jeffrey Deihmer. wahaha

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
No worries. You were once a children. And some of those children could turn out as the like of Jeffrey Deihmer. wahaha

so kill them all and let God sort em out?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Amen!

Very well said.

top topics

join