It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Russia and Chinese alliance being used by God to destroy America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

God uses horrible nations like Babylon to carry out His judgments on a nation.

You didn't think that description would fit the US? I mean... you guys pack the judgement. Right?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Babylon was chosen for Israels downfall one of the times.

originally posted by: Ohanka
Weird how God would use an almost entirely Atheist, Communist country to do his bidding in destroying a predominantly Christian one. Makes no sense at all from the get go.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
Read about Inanna en.wikipedia.org...
Jesus said he would also be the morning Star..

Is not the morning star Satan? So Jesus is also Satan. He does direct worship from god to himself!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I completely agree. Putin doesn't care about anyone's rights, else he wouldn't have invaded Ukraine and displaced and killed children there. He's just virtue signalling. Just like the left do. There is no difference between the two sides, except the roles are reversed.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
America prays for God to destroy our enemies.
Our enemies pray for God to destroy us.

Somebody is gonna be disappointed.
Somebody is wasting their time.

Could it be... everyone?

Here's a thought exercise:
Imagine an omnipotent and all powerful being capable of judging each and every individuals actions, thoughts and words over their entire lifetime.

Now ask yourself, when such an entity has a direct link to every soul to ever exist, why would it concern itself with the borders and man made laws of any specific country?

God bless America...
What is that? Is that a request? Is that a demand? Is that a suggestion?

There are 200 countries in the world, do people honestly think God is sitting around picking out his favorites?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

The more important thing is why does that entity allow sociopaths and psychopaths to use its name in order to justify the abuse and murder of innocent and vulnerable people? Surely he should be answering THEIR prayers. Not the prayers of the ruling elites. His complete silence on the matter is evidence he either does not exist, or does not care. Either way, that god is not worth it.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

I think the truth may be more closely related on a farm level.

Like a farmer hatching an open range flock of chickens from eggs.

For the most part the farmer doesn't care for the day to day activities of the chickens, but if his flock were to establish a cannabalistic pecking order the farmer would have to step in and cull the entire flock.

The chickens invoking the name of the farmer or pecking down on weaker birds has no effect to the farmer whatsoever but the farmer is still aware ofand cares about the flock overall for reasons unknown to the chickens.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ooh....post a summary and I might.

I do have a life?

Oh. It's Alex Jones.

No thanks.

Carry on without me.

As for who has a closed mind, well......

You are SOOOOOOOO Predictable Old Man . If it was CNN you would View it ? ..............Hmm......

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I like the one...and God will punish the world and he will use russia as his hammer, i like the word play and from an old nun lol, anyway you did not correct the errors instead you let them spread, the west pressured the church on the consecration of Russia and argued and won instead to modernize the church under what became known as Vatican 2 in the early 60s, now by the west i mean the USA and more than likely the Uk would be lurking around in the shadows and by modernize i mean they wanted the inclusion of women and to tolerate gays, well everyone knows the rest, create the problem offer the solution and in the late 80s the pedophile priest thing started with aplome being slowly uncovered by the U.S. media and the solution offered well thats atheism, bill maher god love him is trying to rebrand himself as light right but he made a career out of sit on my lap jokes about priests, putin himself warned the west was spreading the errors of russia in 2009 in a speech, what finished putin in the eyes of the west was his ban on gay propaganda, the sochi winter olympics followed that by about a year later, it was well before Ukraine or the western backed kiev demo.....but remember back when the entire western media turned against him, said gays would be attacked by police, talked about toothpaste bombs on planes and finally literally went to the brand new hotels and facilities built and filmed themselves trying to pull door nobs off doors and overflowing toilets, the pettiness was off the scale, but its important because it denied the US the ability to do what they did in every other western country and thats dominate the media with their agendas and target the housewives to manufacture consent on a whole range of social ills and the usual middle class types with their media degrees in these countries think its just fine and dandy because they have jobs and zero talent.....unless you count endless cookery shows as entertainment.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Weird how God would use an almost entirely Atheist, Communist country to do his bidding in destroying a predominantly Christian one. Makes no sense at all from the get go.

They are certainly NOT atheists!

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

CNN was not denying sandy hook, so there is that.

Alex Jones on the other hand, well that's a crack pot.

As to the premise of this thread, well the Bible dont ever mention America never mind God destroying the place.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

America is Sodom and Gomorrah x100.

That's because you haven't been to Alabama, which is a boring, peaceful place full of tiny churches, and where people get their best suits and dresses on Sundays and love to gather on the porch gossiping about who hasn't been to mass.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Q: Is a Russia and Chinese alliance being used by God to destroy America?

reply: Any alliance between Russia & China is not aimed at chastising or scolding USA(aka; big satan) ally of Israel (aka; little satan)

the Deity off-world civilization is busy manipulating events and Earth leaders to positions where 'prophecies/predictions' can Likely come about

for instance the thread title of a russia-china axos to replace the Western domination oflaw/finance/dollar/contracts/technology/trade/education that is mostly controlled by the N Atlantic London/Washington-NY global Empire

to overthrow- replace with BRICS and the russia copy of SWIFT Code banking

the USA will become the BEAST End-Times AC Empire all by it own degeneration and lawlessness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join