It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Russia and Chinese alliance being used by God to destroy America?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
God uses horrible nations like Babylon to carry out His judgments on a nation.

In the book of Habakkuk, he's having a conversation with God. He asks God why are these cruel people winning and God said this:

Habakkuk 1:5 “Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.

6 I am raising up the Babylonians,[a]
that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwellings not their own.

7 They are a feared and dreaded people;
they are a law to themselves
and promote their own honor.

So just like God used Babylon he might be using Russia and China to bring judgment to America.

America is Sodom and Gomorrah x100.

I think America is the Daughter of Babylon and will be destroyed. I wrote a thread on this:

Is America the Daughter of Babylon?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Russia is becoming apocalyptic in it's language towards America.

Putin attacks West as 'satanic', hails Russian 'traditional' values

Russian President Vladimir Putin said the West was “satanic” and rejected “moral norms” in a combative speech delivered from the Kremlin on Friday.

At one point in the speech, in which Putin announced Russia was annexing four regions of Ukraine, he asked the assembled dignitaries if they wanted “children to be offered sex-change operations,” a practice he implied was widespread in the West.

In his two decades in power, Putin has routinely promoted what he says are “traditional values” and suppressed LGBTQ rights through a number of laws and by backing ultra-conservative movements and initiatives.

financialpost.com...

Russia threatens to strike the West: ‘Horsemen of the apocalypse are coming’
Link

Russia Threatens To Wipe Out U.S With Just Four ‘Satan 2’ Missiles
wabcradio.com...

There's also a falling away as the Bible predicted.

Christianity in the U.S. is quickly shrinking and may no longer be the majority religion within just a few decades, research finds
www.cbsnews.com...

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Also, with America out of the way, this alliance may go after Israel and the Lord will protect Israel.

So we might have crossed the Rubicon when it comes to WW3 and the destruction of America's major cities could be closer than people realize.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Get to the local conscription office then comrade

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I can't believe anyone would put stock into anything biblical being accurate.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This sounds remarkably like all the other doomsday prophecies that have come down the pike over the centuries...

Gods wrath will destroy such and such...

Meh. Man does that all on his own just fine thanks. God has little or nothing to do with that.

We were given free will. To destroy ourselves, or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

This is about the "whore of Babylon". We have some members in the cult from every nation of Western governments being a part of the whore's lucre they all enjoy. Biblically, it is always hard to know the meaning of those verses until after the prophesy is finished. Evey prophet was speaking in riddles to the people in earshot range. The light of the world given to us is a riddle for many even now. The arrogant will not care to try to understand and overcoming our inner self importance is a big step for non believers to cross over into belief of a higher power that wants us to do good to each other. Being commanded to love my neighbor was not a bad command. I often wonder why people think it was?

edit on 30-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Read about Inanna en.wikipedia.org...

Especially under worship,. Will explain what's happening with the gender stuff going on.

Inanna Ishtar Lilith Aphrodite Venus. All same person...

Venus ended her twin 8 year transit's of the sun from 2004-2012. And again from 2012-2020... 2020 monoliths suddenly appear around the world and the 2020 conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn..

Look at a image of Mary and who do you see Infront of the sun.

Jesus said he would also be the morning Star..

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Probably not, mate?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Weird how God would use an almost entirely Atheist, Communist country to do his bidding in destroying a predominantly Christian one. Makes no sense at all from the get go.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I can't believe anyone would put stock into anything biblical being accurate.

Whatever their pronouns.. Probably read it on a Russian christian extremist Q'anon telegram Channel

I hope they know, hatred breeds hatred, you reap what you sow

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No .

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Probably not, mate?

LMAO

needs rephrasing

Is a The Western alliance being used by God to destroy autocratic oppressive gutter trash of the world

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I DARE You to View this Video . but with your Closed Mind , I Doubt it . Globalists Will Not Conquer Russia , but they Will try Anyway , and at Our Expense .

banned.video...
edit on 30-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ooh....post a summary and I might.

I do have a life?

Oh. It's Alex Jones.

No thanks.

Carry on without me.

As for who has a closed mind, well......

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Weird how God would use an almost entirely Atheist, Communist country to do his bidding in destroying a predominantly Christian one. Makes no sense at all from the get go.

Habakkuk complained how the pagan Babylonians were allowed to conquer Israel.
cuz, unbelief. that much parallels corectly.

personally I don't think Putin cares about children's rights. I think he just wants some moral righteousness to justify what he's doing.

I fear the USA will collapse from within, economically at least. maybe China would make it worse with currency stuff.

the USA has certainly come a long way from its Christian roots.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Put quite simply "No".

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes. Next?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I DARE You to View this Video . but with your Closed Mind , I Doubt it . Globalists Will Not Conquer Russia , but they Will try Anyway , and at Our Expense .

banned.video...

Just did its pro Russian pro china propaganda, the notion that the world will improve if the west falls is about as believable as Iran on human the right council while beating women to death

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Put quite simply "No".

LOL

Could you imagine Russia taking Europe back to 1600s or china imposing global totalitarianism. not me, time for another beach invasion

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Being commanded to love my neighbor was not a bad command.

Perhaps Putin should have thought about that before he invaded his non-threatening neighbour Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Ezekiel 38

“And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:”

“And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:”

“Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:”

“Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.”

“Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.”

Gog = Russia

Meshech ubal = Turkey

Persia = Iran

Ethiopia

Libya

Gomer = Southern Russia

Togarmah = Balkan Peninsula/ Georgia

edit on 9 30 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join