It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notion of GOP impeaching Joe Biden if they take House of Representatives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I'm paying over $4.00 @ gallon again for gasoline I need, in order to make a living, because of BIDEN.

Remove BIDEN.

If the next person is a selfish idiot, he/she goes too!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

We need a no confidence referendum to dissolve the entire government and have a complete reset.

This^^^ and a constitutional convention.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: watchitburn

We need a no confidence referendum to dissolve the entire government and have a complete reset.

This^^^ and a constitutional convention.

You want t a constitutional convention with the ppl we have on charge now? Are you out of your mind??

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm paying over $4.00 @ gallon again for gasoline I need, in order to make a living, because of BIDEN.

Remove BIDEN.

I whole-heartedly agree! However, Biden is just a figurehead. He needs to go as well as the people and agencies that empower him to do the dastardly things he does (as if he is even aware of what he does). People push papers in front of him and say 'sign this, Joe'. He has no idea what its about. They probably tell him its an EO that will make the moon illuminate tonight, lol... In reality, it may be the raid on Mar-A-Lago...

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The over/under on Biden resigning is "1st quarter 2023" 😀

An Impeachment and/or "illness" or some other excuse will accelerate the resignation 😀

Kamala gets sworn in (more like sworn at) and all HELL kicks off and loosens every bolt on the machine 😀

Global Panic ensues 😀

Mass Worldwide panic 😀

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: carewemust

Remove BIDEN.

I whole-heartedly agree! However, Biden is just a figurehead. He needs to go as well as the people and agencies that empower him to do the dastardly things he does (as if he is even aware of what he does). People push papers in front of him and say 'sign this, Joe'. He has no idea what its about. They probably tell him its an EO that will make the moon illuminate tonight, lol... In reality, it may be the raid on Mar-A-Lago...

Yes ^ this , Removing Biden is just removing the buffer but your not actually getting to the poison , Joe Biden is a servant to Power but he is not the Power .

Not to mention Impeaching Biden would require across the board Senate and House support to actually get him out of office, and we will not get that so in the end it would be little more than a piece of Revenge Theater.

Joe Biden is a Disaster but he is at least a predictable disaster , Kamala Harris would be 10x the disaster Joe Biden is . Watching that woman as VP is like watching a Boxer fight 80lbs above there weight class , She is just out of her depth but as President chaos would ensue the walls would come down and it would just crumble.
edit on 27-9-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The RINO's have no plans to impeach Joe Biden or any of his Clowns for mucking up the country and persecuting conservatives.

Those who will soon be the Republican majority have officially stated they will oppose impeachment of Biden, and will oppose removing any official in the Biden administration.

The Republican majority will betray conservative voters.

Here’s what Republicans will deliver when we take back the House ... notice impeachment is not on the list.

🤡🌎
edit on 25092530pm302022Tue, 27 Sep 2022 13:25:59 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sure, because we all know that payback has absolutely nothing to do with it, amirite?

It suffices to render him a lame duck, then in '24, remove him from office, then proceed to ignore him into his well deserved oblivion.

But we all know that's not going to happen. Payback is on the agenda, and nothing is going to stop that.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't think Joe Biden has another 2 years of life in him... Dems don't like him either, plus the nukes will soon be flying...

At this point in time, it really doesn't matter... 💥🌎

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Impeachment has been rendered meaningless by the partisan Democrat Congress. It will only become valid if they have the votes in the Senate.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

I hope like hell Biden is impeached and leaves the White House in disgrace.

Then Klamalla would be in charge and I would get to laugh at the moronic democrats who voted for her.

So DO IT!

IMPEACH BIDEN!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
. . . . . . . uhhhhh what😃

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

some body needs to remind mrs. help i've pander and can't get up needs to be reminded that,

people that have stood trial would have stood trial forever, nothing will ever change that. but it's pleading or being found guilty that counts.

edit on 27-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The initial set of Biden Impeachment Articles are already filed with/in Congress.

See here: www.congress.gov...

If the Speaker of the House is a MAGA-AmericaFirst "fascist", Biden is impeached...guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I lost my faith on Republicans, they will do nothing, no a darn thing to fix the mess the democrats with their lame duck Joe has done to the nation.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I Call B.S. on that one . The GOP , or at LEAST Half of it , is Morally Bankrupt through their Own Actions since President Trump was FORCED OUT OF OFFICE . Now they Resort to Telegraphing their BOGUS Political Intent Ahead of the Mid Term Elections ? The Dems and Some of the Reps are in the " SAME CLUB " , and WE The American People ain't in it . My Prediction . If the Reps do take the House Majority but NOT the Senate , then NOTHING Will Happen with a Aledged " Biden Impeachment " ......

My Reasons ? Many , but here is one Sign to CONFIRM It .....

" Matt Gaetz Warns RINOs and GOP Elites Won’t Hold Biden, Rogue Agencies Accountable If Republicans Win Majority in Congress "

" Establishment Republicans are already planning business as usual after the November midterms, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) warned Monday.

In an interview on Steve Bannon’s War Room, Gaetz explained that should Republicans retake majorities in Congress, the RINO elements of the Republican leadership have no intention of impeaching Joe Biden or any of his Cabinet for destroying the country or persecuting conservatives.

“Let me take you into the room, to the meetings that Republican lawmakers currently encounter. Recently there was a gathering of top Republican Committee Chairs, ranking members…incoming,” Gaetz began."

“ There are current members in the Republican majority, who will be in the next Congress, who are arguing very, very fervently that they will oppose the use of Impeachment in any context, for any official in the Biden administration,” Gaetz revealed. “I believe they totally misunderstand the mandate the American people are giving us. The American people see that these folks [Democrats] are destroying this country on purpose. (We want them removed).”

www.infowars.com... s/

Hmm.... The LINK to the Matt Gaetz Article has Been HACKED . The Story is Still on the Site but the LINK Redirects to a NO CONTENT Page . WTF > ?

Are We ALL Just Slaves to the Elites Self Fulfilling Prophecy ?

edit on 27-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I lost my faith on Republicans, they will do nothing, no a darn thing to fix the mess the democrats with their lame duck Joe has done to the nation.

Hard to Have ANY FAITH in those who Freely Choose to Deceive their Fellow Citizens . Now We KNOW For SURE Marge.......*(

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

YaaaaaaaaaYou .........Ain't Seen.....................Nuttin' .............................Yet.......

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The way the midterm campaign is going, is obvious that America is not in the minds of Republicans, just women uterus, even if Republicans win the congress, things will never change, the blame will be on democrats for everything wrong in the nation, while they just reap the opportunity to loot the taxpayer because it will be their time.

Lots of talks and no actions, my question is, why are Republicans protecting Democrats

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The way the midterm campaign is going, is obvious that America is not in the minds of Republicans, just women uterus, even if Republicans win the congress, things will never change, the blame will be on democrats for everything wrong in the nation, while they just reap the opportunity to loot the taxpayer because it will be their time.

Lots of talks and no actions, my question is, why are Republicans protecting Democrats

True , Trump Supported MAGA Candidates Cannot Currently make a Realistic " Dent " in the RHINO/Neo Con Republican Party Power here in 2022 . It would take a Decade at Least waiting for these Present Pieces of Excrement to Finally Meet their Maker and the Younger More " Open Minded " Next Generation of Republic Minded Patriots to take the Reins of Preserving the Republic . God's Speed to Them , and Remember..........

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join