It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI misled judge who signed warrant for Beverly Hills seizure of $86 million in cash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

a reply to: neo96

I am not saying your course of action is better or worse...I am sure there would have been a better way.

They stole as much as they could from everyone

I would say confiscated the money to prevent criminals from taking their profits and fleeing or worse, moving to another state and continuing their crimes.

So you think they're just going to give it back to all the people they deem "non-criminals" without years of litigation. Dang.... I'm speechless.

Yes, confiscated items from those individuals found to not be involved will be returned. No litigation required for the innocent.

edit on 26/9/2022 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

There is an interesting linked story.

Beverly Hills store admits to using safe deposit boxes to launder drug money

LINK

The company admitted that it recruited drug traffickers as customers and used the illicit proceeds to run the business. It also acknowledged that people at the company sold coc aine, arranged drug deals at the store and instructed customers how to structure cash transactions to dodge currency reporting requirements.

Sounds like probable cause to me.

If this is true and falls under the probable cause umbrella, why did the FBI have to lie to the judge? Sounds fishy to me. Does the FBI regularly lie to the judges for these search warrants?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am not saying your course of action is better or worse...I am sure there would have been a better way.

I would say confiscated the money to prevent criminals from taking their profits and fleeing or worse, moving to another state and continuing their crimes.

So you think they're just going to give it back to all the people they deem "non-criminals" without years of litigation. Dang.... I'm speechless.

Yes, confiscated items from those individuals found to not be involved will be returned. No litigation required for the innocent.

According to the article, that’s not the case, several box holder’s agreed to give up a percentage of their assets in order to avoid costly court costs and get their assets back sooner. Sounds like blackmail to me !

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

According to the article, that’s not the case, several box holder’s agreed to give up a percentage of their assets in order to avoid costly court costs and get their assets back sooner. Sounds like blackmail to me !

Why would an innocent person do that? Trick question, because they are 100% guilty of some illegal activity.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Why would an innocent person do that? Trick question, because they are 100% guilty of some illegal activity.
a reply to: Overseeall

Why would they be charged by the court for the return of their property if they were innocent? That is your logic. I hope you are not being paid for these posts because you are doing a lousy job with them.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is an object lesson here to keep your money somewhere on your property.

Reason's are.

1. A hole politicians like Trudeau.
2. A hole Bankers of the wokester kind.
3. A hole people like the theivin FBI.
4. A hole people like the theivin police.
5. Every other A hole not listed here.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Were you born yesterday ? It’s “ soft “ extortion or what some might call, “ cutting your losses “. Perhaps something shady was happening, but we’ll never know now for sure, because the FBI gained and executed a warrant under false pretenses and forced 100’s of people to become entrapped into defending their innocence ( that isn’t cheap ! ) or lose everything !

The biggest crime, which isn’t a crime technically, is trying to protect your assets outside the criminal banking cartel….Big Brother no likey not knowing about every cent we own ! If your money is not kept in a Fed bank, you’re presumably a criminal, Think about that !

edit on 26-9-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
There is an object lesson here to keep your money somewhere on your property.

Reason's are.

1. A hole politicians like Trudeau.
2. A hole Bankers of the wokester kind.
3. A hole people like the theivin FBI.
4. A hole people like the theivin police.
5. Every other A hole not listed here.

Or not at a sketchy facility that has questionable policies.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The FBI lied to a judge. Nothing else matters about the case. If they were crooked enough to do that they are crooked enough to force a confession. You would not like the world you are trying to create.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What part of Beverly hills was confusing?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

lol, I got a good a chuckle. Hard to counter that.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

lol, I got a good a chuckle. Hard to counter that.

Geez how clever, hard to counter a good chuckle
So 5 days ago you joined ATS, sporting a very “official” looking avatar from the office of National Intelligence- NIM-Aviation and you “Overseeall” too ! I sincerely hope you’re someone who is just “appropriating” or misleading everyone about your status in life. I would really like to believe that anyone actually associated with National Intelligence wasn’t as willfully naïve or misinformed.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I just liked the new logo that includes a UFO. I am harmless, I promise.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So why isn't this so called judge not slapping all the DOJ officials involved with one year contempt of court citations?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
So why isn't this so called judge not slapping all the DOJ officials involved with one year contempt of court citations?

The DOJ Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) says the FBI pays those who help them do what they shouldn't be doing.

Official Report: www.oversight.gov...

The News Media, various officials, foreigners, and JUDGES, accept payment from the FBI for doing the FBI a favor, or favors.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hope that judge thinks the money was worth it. Being the FBI lied and ignored the guidelines set down. And made him look like the a** he is as well as an accomplice to civil rights violations.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Same reason the DOJ/FBI guy that actually falsified documents and gave them to the FISA court wasn't.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Really, y'all need to stop blaming Biden for something the FBI's been doing for ages.

Lying to judges? Nothin' new there. Ignoring/Circumventing laws? Definitely nothin' new there!!

Since the days of good ol' J. Edgar, the FBI has been, is, and will remain, a law unto themselves...until such time as politicians grow a set, and remove some, if not all, of their powers.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Exactly.

They overstepped themselves...

Again.

...and once again, nothing will be done to curb the FBI. Because politicians are scared of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Really?

When was the trial?

Or is this one of those "guilty 'til proven innocent" deals??

Everyone knows they're guilty...therefore, GUILTY!!!

The FBI, or bank robbers are us, done screwed the pooch. Lying to a judge. Disregarding instructions on the warrant. Violations of peoples constitutionally protected rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join