It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reject the globalist plans for manufactured austerity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Over the last few years it has become very apparent to me that the most rich and powerful people on this planet believe we are rapidly destroying the planet, therefore it is necessary to control the growth of the global population, which means they need to control economic growth and technological advancements. Over the last few decades, many 3rd world nations have started to become highly developed nations with energy hungry populations. That causes them to require more resources and burn more fossil fuels, which cancels out most emissions reductions achieved by other nations.

Then there's just general greed, the richest people always seem to want more wealth, maybe it makes them feel special, and they think it gives them a right to decide the future of humanity. Unfortunately it does give them a huge degree of control over world affairs, but it certainly doesn't give them a right. And that's why it's so important to reject their nihilist philosophies and their plans for an authoritarian global government which controls all resources and uses advanced surveillance technology to monitor the activity of every person and punish the people who don't follow the rules.

The left constantly moans and groans about wealth inequality, how so few people own so much wealth, how it's all the fault of capitalism. Yet during the pandemic, they allowed or even encouraged shutting down small businesses and only allowing large monopolies to stay open. Only those workers deemed "essential" were allowed to work. The leftist stooges on the news told us we must stay locked inside while knowing that their job was secure, because someone has to present people with the daily propaganda. Big business made record profits while the average person suffered immensely.

They presided over what is likely the biggest wealth transfer in human history, pumping billions of dollars into the bank accounts of those who already own billions. At the same time, millions of people went into debt, and governments all over the world had to print truly ridiculous sums of money to support the people they forced out of work. Which unsurprisingly resulted in record levels of inflation which is still impacting global markets even though it could be argued we are well out of the pandemic now. And who does inflation hurt the most? That's right, the lower and middle classes.

Now those very same fools who created all this misery and suffering, are telling us we need to give up even more of our liberty and standard of living in order to save the planet. Obviously pollution is a real thing and too much of it can cause great harm to our amazing and beautiful planet which we all share. But we are being sold absurdly impractical solutions which have little basis in reality or rationality. Like for example the goal to reach zero CO2 emissions by 2050 and banning combustion engine cars before 2040, some elitists even suggest banning personal vehicles all together.

But will they stop flying around on their personal jets... I highly doubt it, because they are special after all. I grew up without a lot of money, and I was forced to use public transportation for much of my early adult life, and there's absolutely no way I would ever go back to that method of transportation. It's demoralizing not having the ability the travel wherever you want whenever you want, having to rely on bus schedules, enduring the awkwardness of sitting next to strangers, everything about it sucks, lets just be honest, 99% of people would own their own car if they could.

It doesn't stop there... every day we see some absurd new austerity measure being encouraged by governments. Drive less, eat less, shower less, buy less, go out less, don't eat so much meat, don't warm your house so much, etc. Instead of actually aiming to create more abundance, they want us to consume less, because they want resource scarcity and they want people struggling to live. And if people refuse to use less resources, they can use things like "carbon footprints" to ensure people only use their allotted amount of resources. We already see this trend emerging in some places.

The elite are using many different methods to steal our well earned prosperity and our liberty. They are slowly stripping our liberty away bit by bit... until eventually we wont even know what the word liberty really means. They are denying us the fruits of our labor by manipulating the global economy, ensuring the 3rd world can't escape poverty, ensuring those in the lower and middle classes can't move into a higher class. They are controlling and guiding the growth and progress of humanity, and if we don't resist their obvious agenda, the world wont ever become a better place.

How exactly did it help to shut down small businesses and force everyone into the same spaces? How exactly does zero CO2 emissions help when we have clear scientific data proving that some amount of CO2 emissions are actually good for the planet because CO2 is plant food? How exactly does it help the current energy crisis around the world by forcing people to use expensive sources of energy and drive expensive vehicles? There is clearly a transition to electric vehicles, why can't we let it happen at a natural speed so the technology has time to become more economically viable?

Our leaders clearly don't care about the economic well being of the average citizen, they care more about virtue signalling. It is possible for us to create a more prosperous future, with energy abundance, food abundance, and a high standard of living on a global scale. We simply just have to stop listening to the elitist control freaks and stop allowing ourselves to be influenced by their propaganda. We have to take control of our own destiny and reject the authoritarian establishment mind set, reject the Marxist mind set. Wisdom, rationality, and respect for individual liberty must guide us.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Bravo! Well said!

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Very well said.

They've created a society where everything is now weaponized.

Your country's sovereignty.

Your political leaning.

Your skin color.

Your culture.

Your religious beliefs.

The places you go to shop.

The car you drive.

The curriculum your child is exposed to.

The history of your ancestors.

The weather.

Your health.

Your right to defend yourself.

The justice system.

The movies you watch.

Rich people have had enough of you holding your head above water as cost of living kept rising each decade while sending your children to die in profit wars designed to enrich their children.

You are now not so much a fellow human being as you are an inconvenience.

You are testing your fake president's patience, the one who claimed to be the big uniter.

You are now either voluntarily on board with the complete subjugation of the human race because you're stupid and you don't know any better.

Or you soon will be when they make the switch to digital currency.

None of this would've been possible without the reserve banks of our respective countries being so completely committed to this cause.

In their eyes we're just animals. We're not human to them. Because if we are human in their eyes, they've decided our species is cannibalistic from the top down.

edit on 22-9-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I agree with everything you said except this part:

Or you soon will be when they make the switch to digital currency.

Over 99% of our money is already digital, it only exists on computers, and much of the money they "printed" during the pandemic was really just a few keystrokes. I think this is crucial to understand, we already have a digital fiat currency, the government can see all your bank transactions if they want to, they can freeze your assets if they want to, they can dilute the money supply by creating more money if they want to. During the pandemic they even got to decide where we spent our money, and they spent huge sums of tax payer dollars purchasing vaccines, whether or not you or I wanted a vaccine.

Sure you can make "off the book" transactions using cash, but even if they eliminated cash, people could just use other things like precious metals or even common goods. Or they could simply use a cryptocurrency with anonymity features, you could use a decentralized digital currency to get around the centralized digital currency. And that's a core reason I think the globalists hate cryptocurrency, they've clearly despised it for many years because it has lifted many people out of poverty, and it annoys them when they don't control a currency and they can't exploit it to get rich.

The entire fiat money system is already a rigged system they can easily control because it's mostly digital. They don't like any system which can compete with that rigged system. If the government created their own cryptocurrency it would require a backdoor so they could create new currency when necessary, which would require a special private key. But who in the government would be trusted to wield that sort of power, and what if a hacker got control of the private key(s)? The current fiat system is actually easier for them to exploit, they can use phones and social media to track everything else.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Well they are pumping billions of dollars into the bank accounts of the wrong people then. If I was already a billionaire I wouldn't be wasting it on just myself and my born into family members like they have been doing for many decades now. I would be wasting it on my own ideas to save everyone and way better than Elon Musk ever could. I mean that guy is a multi-billionaire and he really hasn't done much of anything for humanity, just really boring stuff that's not going to save anybody from what's coming.

It's probably to late for me though as I'm still almost broke and too old, too unhealthy to have my own children now so I stopped caring for what happens to the rest of us anymore. Yes you blew it humanity, you made the wrong people super rich and powerful! Now they are out to put you down because they are done with you polluting "their" precious planet that they bought and stole from the rest of us suckers. I'm ready to die soon....

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The options you mention will be made criminal.

Government will have direct access and administrator level control over the government sanctioned digital currency in your 'account'.

You will be tracked 24/7, true privacy forever gone.

The merge of man and machine is nearly complete as we now carry phones everywhere but implants will be mandatory in the future.

When that happens, you will operate with a on/off switch.

Perhaps they will only be able to disable your funds and not your body also, but I believe we are going in that direction with or without humanity's last stand factored in. We are already on our knees.

As for the need of government to create new currency, they might work on a deflationary model similar to bitcoin and simply pay you less as the value of the currency increased. People getting locked out of their account can lose their funds and the government can claim more unused currency, also causing a fluctuation in its value.

There will be no options except for the 'options' they allow you to have.

Whatever freedom was, it's dying before our eyes.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DoomsdayDude

Musk has done some fairly good work on getting us to Mars, will be crucial for our species if anything ever happens to Earth. I don't really plan on having kids but I still care about the future of this planet, maybe I shouldn't care so much, but I do. However I also try to accept the fact there's little I can do to change our destiny, we have to accept reality, but we can't become uncaring and subservient. It isn't impossible to defeat the globalists, in fact I think they have little chance against the forces of truth and liberty in the long term regardless of how hard they try to censor the truth or alter history.
edit on 22/9/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

They can make it illegal to conduct trade in anything other than their currency, assuming people accepted such a thing without rioting, but that wouldn't prevent people from doing it. The whole point is that it's anonymous, there's no record of the transaction, so the government wont know about it unless they directly observe the transaction. But I highly doubt such a law would ever be passed in a nation such as the US because people would never accept it.

And there is a reason pretty much all government currencies are inflationary. The US dollar would be deflationary if they didn't keep creating so much of it. Imagine if they didn't dilute the money supply be creating new currency, the value of the dollar would always grow instead of fall, and prices would constantly drop to account for that change in purchasing power. They could also print just enough money to cancel out that extra value and keep the value of the dollar stable.

But government prints so much money, not only do they cancel out that extra value caused by economic growth, they devalue the dollar by a substantial percentage. This is often necessary to cover deficit spending because the government spends way more than they get from taxes. No government is going to create a deflationary cryptocurrency, they must have one where they can create new currency to cover their spending, and that inherently causes inflation.

Personally, I think the world would be a much better place if our governments didn't have the ability to spend as much money as they want. I'm not against the creation of new money, as I said it can help keep a currency very stable, and an ideal currency would be perfectly stable. An effective government with effective policies will produce economic growth, which leads to deflation, which in return allows the government to create more currency to cancel out the deflation.

So the better of a job the government does, the bigger of a budget it gets to work with. The only downside of such a system that I can see is when we get very bad leaders or the economy is just in a slump, it could prevent the government from funding crucial public services. But I also think our current western governments are extremely bloated and need to learn how to balance a budget, and their failure to do so is a prime cause for much of the economic disparity and inequality.
edit on 22/9/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I think they want societies to riot and they will push for it as long as it takes.

Once they declare marshal law they can do whatever they want.

You will be force tagged and your resistance will have you starting out very low on the pecking order.

Without accepting their system you won't be able to buy anything.

And if you refuse all that you'll be extremely lucky if they let you leave alive.

You can riot all you want.

They have us exactly where they want us.

Your next election will very likely be your last one ever.

I wish I could see it differently, but I can't.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Then there's just general greed, the richest people always seem to want more wealth, maybe it makes them feel special,

I’ve been around a lot of very wealthy people.

It isn’t greed per say. They are DEAD inside so they are always seeking, yet never fulfilled.
I’ll share another secret, they are the most jealous people on earth.
They can’t stand it when us peons are happy. It just kills them when we can be so happy.

A little story. I worked some of the worlds richest people. I was a lowly office worker at the time.
I had an adorable FAKE shearling jacket and a little aquamarine bracelet my husband gave me.
I would wear the two all the time because I didn’t have a big wardrobe. One day my boss comes in….wearing
The exact outfit except, real shearling, and a fancier bracelet. Wow, OK. Imitation is flattery…..right, but it wasn’t for flattery, it was to show my little peon self up.

I absolutely abhor name brands/designer brands. I am a short petite person and regular purses are too heavy for my shoulder. I found this “purse” that is actually a small diaper bag that looks like a purse. You wouldn’t believe the amount of people that stop me and compliment me on it begging to know where I got it, then their face turns to horror as I tell them it’s a diaper bag, and then they are so puzzled that I don’t care about status and it really makes them question their brand loyalty.

The rich get VERY jealous of people coming up to their level. They were broken as a child or something. They want everyone to be like them but not to be able to be like them.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Perhaps we'll have to just trade metals again. Although alot less convenient, the tactic is to make a bunch of people worse off, so other people will think "well im fine".

And then you also incentivise people to do the things you want and make it a struggle to do the things you dont want.

They're going to empower a bunch of poor people whilst robbing other people to pay for that. Make the poor slightly wealthier whilst making everyone else alot poorer then skimming the rest off for themselves.

I dunno how this wasnt obvious like 40 years ago, if you keep just relying on something to do everything for you, it might seem all good at first but once they have the power and theres no other options left, you can either bow down or fight. Its a known fact we're creatures of habit and once you've gotten used to something, you're very controllable.

They adjust things way quicker than you can change. e.g snap lock down. e.g stock market crash. e.g complete surveillance

All of the solutions are much harder work than what people have to do on the surface by going along with the agendas, once you've done things "the easy way" for so long, better solutions do not seem like a good idea. Once you've been guided, it seems way too complex to come up with your own ways to do things.

Thing is, people do alot of hard work which amounts to nothing, their money is just stolen from them by increasing the prices of everything and enlarging the debt.

I have a very bad feeling that people will follow the crowd, theres too many weaklings and idiots who've had their hand held their entire life.
edit on 22-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Some rich people are definitely very obnoxious and materialistic, but it would be a generalization to say all rich people are like that. I know some fairly wealthy people who are really down to Earth and nice people. But when it comes to billionaires, I do think most of them have some sort of personality disorder or psychopathic traits. Especially those who feel it's their mission in life to direct the path of humanity from behind the curtains like the wizard of oz.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We've all known this was coming at some point in our lives. We may not have known when exactly, but we did know. And unfortunately, it's march farther ahead technologically, than we may have thought.

Icke gives an awesome breakdown of this technocratic society we could be moving into if this continues.
The one thing that really rocked me tho, because I didn't really think about it before, is that we may no longer own our bodies soon If these physco's get what they want. By taking the vaccines or whatever other tech they force on us, but especially anything being biologically implanted into us, they will de facto own your body. Because it will now be patented.
Very scary stuff. This is a must see.
You may not like some of Ickes theories, but he is bang on with this.

Yuval Noah Harari – Confirming What I’ve Said Is True – David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
davidicke.com...

Enjoy! Cheers!

join