It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis, universal religion and the end times

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Pope Francis is fluent in blasphemy.

He was just at a interreligious conference in Kazakhstan and signed a declaration of blasphemy. Here's some of the story:

Kazakhstan interreligious congress adopts declaration calling religious pluralism ‘God’s will’

The interreligious congress in which Pope Francis participated this week in Kazakhstan adopted a declaration calling religious pluralism an expression “of the wisdom of God’s will in creation.”

The 35-point declaration was “adopted by the majority of the delegates” of the Seventh Congress of the Leaders of World and Traditional Religions Sept. 15 in the capital city of Nur-Sultan.

Pope Francis participated in the opening and closing ceremonies of the interreligious summit during his Sept. 13–15 visit to the Central Asian country.

Almost 100 delegates from around the world, representing the world’s major religions, participated in the three-day conference, including Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin and Cardinal Miguel Angel Ayuso Guixot, president of the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue.

Link

Now Pluralism goes against scripture. This is supposed to be the "vicar" for Christ, which is a lie, but he's going against what Christ said. He said:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Also:

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,

What they're saying at this interreligious meeting is there's more than one way to God. It sounds fluffy but the Bible says in the name of peace he(the antichrist) will destroy many.

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Just read what one of the parts of this declaration says:

Point 10 of the declaration said: “We note that pluralism and differences in religion, skin color, gender, race, and language are expressions of the wisdom of God’s will in creation. Thus any incident of coercion to a particular religion and religious doctrine is unacceptable.”

Again, if this was law, it would mean you couldn't preach the Word of God. It would mean you couldn't say Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. That would be coercion. This is blasphemy. As Christians we're supposed to plant seeds or water them and if it's God's Will He will give the increase.

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

This sounds a lot like the Freemasons.

While Freemasonry is not itself a religion, all its members believe in a Supreme Being, or "Grand Architect of the Universe.” Members come from many faiths, but one denomination in particular bars any crossover. The Catholic Church first condemned Freemasonry in 1738, prompted by concern over Masonic temples and the secret rituals performed within them. In the 19th century, the Vatican even called the Masons "the Synagogue of Satan."
www.history.com...

This is very interesting. Catholics ban membership in the Freemasons but Pope Francis, the first Jesuit Pope, has a Freemason agenda. So I want to make sure that I say, I'm not talking about the laity but the Pope and Cardinals.

Here's some of the reasons the Papacy banned membership in the Freemasons:

The "irreconcilable principles" that the Church believes Freemasonry possesses include a "deistic God",[r] naturalism,[86] and religious indifferentism.[s]
en.wikipedia.org...

Religious indifference sounds just like religious pluralism in the declaration that the Pope just signed. The Pope also signed a document about Human Fraternity with Iman Al Tayyeb. They're forming the Abrahamic Family House where there will be a Synagogue, Church and a Mosque in Abu Dabi. It's supposed to open this year:

The declaration also referenced the Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together, signed by Pope Francis and Sheikh Ahmed Al Tayyeb, the grand imam of al-Azhar, in Abu Dhabi in February 2019.

You then look at naturalism. This Pope is a Pagan that talks about mother earth, green spirituality and ecological conversions. His Laudato Si pushes his climate agenda. He even had a pagan ritual performed at the Vatican.

Pope Francis launches 7-year action plan to foster ‘green' spirituality, economics, education
www.christianpost.com...

Every reason the Catholics say they banned Catholics from joining Freemasons is emodied in Pope Francis.

The Bible tells us the Roman Emperors would become Popes.

In Revelation 12 the dragon with 7 heads with crowns and 10 horns is the birth of Roman Emperors with the first Emperor Augustus Caesar occuring when Jesus was born.

Who Was Caesar Augustus? The first Roman Emperor and ruler when Jesus Christ was born
www.learnreligions.com...

Now look at Revelation 12:

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

In Revelation 13 we see this same beast with 7 heads and 10 horns but it looks different.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Now the horns have the crowns and the 7 heads are heads of blasphemy which is usually associated with doctrine and religion. So the 7 heads with crowns(Roman Emperors) becomes 7 heads of blasphemy(Popes). The 10 horns were areas controlled by the Roman Emperors but in the end times they are independent nations like England or Germany under the Holy Roman Empire.

It's no suprise that the first Emperor of Rome was Pontifex Maximus or a divine ruler.

2027 years ago today: Augustus took the title Pontifex Maximus

This same title is held by Popes who are supposed to be "vicars" for Christ which is a lie.

Today, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, is still called the Pontifex Maximus. It's a political or governing office that has been in existence and in perpetual use for nearly 3,000 years.
www.unrv.com...

Watch this Pope and the Vatican in these end times.
edit on 19-9-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Pluralism, just means we all follow the same benevolent CREATOR, GOD or SOURCE under different names.

Brother Francis is probably aware that some E.T have religious beliefs similar to mankind...

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
THE ALPHA AND OMEGA still remains the same being/entity.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I agree Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. Everything else is worthless

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Roman Catholics also known as the modern day Babylon with its whore.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Allah is a well known demon, a moon god with two daughters....just like the description in the Quran.

Allah is not my god.

originally posted by: 1XKINET0
Pluralism, just means we all follow the same benevolent CREATOR, GOD or SOURCE under different names.

Brother Francis is probably aware that some E.T have religious beliefs similar to mankind...

edit on 19-9-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

There's a big difference between 'religion' and a personal relationship with the Divine. Organized religion has lost its way.
edit on 10000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So you're upset the Pope joined other religious leaders around the world is saying, "God's will is having multiple paths to the divine?" Really?

There's only one path?

That's like California (or any one state) saying all other states must model their laws after them. And those who don't can't truly represent the correct way to do law, order, and democracy.

wait a second...
edit on 19-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The pope is running a business that has survived for roundabout 2 millennia.

Who knew that 'the customer is always wrong' would be such a successful business model?

You don't have to look back even a 100 years to see how 'gods representative on earth' has played the odds to ensure their survival.

They see dark times ahead, they hoard their treasure on earth instead of turning to god.

They see diversity infesting everything else, they move with the times to survive.

They even cosied up to the nazis so I do not understand when people are shocked that the oldest, largest pedophile network on the planet decides to roll with the times once more.

The easiest way to prophecy and create strife and turmoil is to create a rigid belief structure that the faithful mind cannot let go of.

Then, when the time is right as decided by TPTP, everything that people believed in, even their way of life gets flipped upside down.

It has happened with every new age that the elite has brought forward

There were other major religions before Christianity that now only exist in history books.

This is a formula upon which the church also built its foundation (literally) on the ruins of the religions they replaced.

The problem remains how do you convince decent people who connect their decency to the very thing that will ensure they are thrown into turmoil?

The book of revelations is an abstract blueprint of this very situation that has been grooming believers to faithfully expect what is coming.

Instead of some divine revelation, tptb have scripted it to usher in the end of this age and the dawn of a new one.

You can't say that to a believer because their beliefs have been crafted on divine hope, and they will play their part according to that script, just like tptb intended.

I wish believers could see this but once again there is a failsafe built into the belief structure that instantly dismisses my words as either demonic or that of a confused non-believer.

Look what the church got away with over thousands of years and yet people still flock there to dangle with concepts such as 'purity' and 'forgiveness'.

I am angry at the purveyors of religion for so completely duping people who only have the noblest of intentions and I am sad for the believers that are fatally trapped in their web of beliefs.

Who can separate the abuser and the victim in this case?

We cannot even begin to address reality and how to move forward because people are stuck in a construct.

You can't imagine my words to be true and yet you can instantly dismiss Islam because it is not your path and your path says it is the only path.

Here is the impossible path:

Humanity needs to free itself from the constructs of the elite without being played against each other while they get richer.

You cannot do this if you refuse to walk out of your self imposed prison.
edit on 20-9-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ag2000

Yes!

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

There will come a time where people who say this will be seen as divisive. The Bible predicted this and says he will make war with the saints. Those who refuse to bow down to religious pluralism. Realize this, they will target Christianity as divisive.
edit on 20-9-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Allah is a well known demon, a moon god with two daughters....just like the description in the Quran.

Allah is not my god.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don’t have a god in the fight, but is this somehow tied with his calling back the Vatican’s Catholic worldly wealth?

Like is he gonna share and share alike and stuff?

edit on 20-9-2022 by slatesteam because: $$$

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the problem with religion is that its also deeply cultural, so trying to create one religion or dilute existing religions needs an approach that is similar to communism, and be willing to engage in a crusade to eradicate all unbelievers..

the defenders of king Charles III idea of a single faith make the same arguments as the pope but will fall foul of the same self inflicted trap.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

more like they want a bigger slice of the pie by taking from all the other religions..

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Every time I see this I facepalm…

Deny ignorance, it’s an openly acknowledged fact that Christian ‘scripture’ is a bastardised regurgitated act of intellectual theft committed against older wisdom…

The Jesus resurrection story was ‘inspired’ by many older variants. When an empire sits down and decides to write the holy book for its people bad things happen.

Genocide- the decimation of native peoples in the americas.
Knowledge suppression- the destruction of ancient temples to build its own altars.
Murder- committed against any free thinking person with their own belief system.

AND YET -people still quote this tainted well to decry others.

Humanity will never be free as long as religion is used as a system of control.

OP -Please don’t feel this is a personal attack just a friendly heads up that your ‘school textbook’ has been heavily edited by ‘the state’ perhaps don’t read too much into it

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ag2000

For sure, JC is the way to the One
Retention of Chi, Sin to come
Im on the path, it's so much fun
Fully loaded, with a Golden gun

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If I recall my class of comparative religions 45 years ago, my teacher said that all religions are at their core exclusive in their teachings. So not only has the Pope diluted the Catholic teachings, but so have all the other leaders of their respective religions.
While this is a thread about the Pope and Catholicism, I believe the muslims also believe in only one true Allah, and all others believing anything else are considered infidels. But it seems in the US at least, Christianity is the focus of hate from those who don't want exclusivity in religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Truth is truth regardless of the country of origin or culture who wrote it down in this book or that.

Goodness, kindness, decency, peaceful behavior, hard work, personal sacrifice, caring for the weak and elderly, modesty, charity and humility can be found in texts and cultures of Humanity throughout the world.

Some know these virtues through the teachings of Christ, others by Buddha, other by a different name still.

This is Truth, this is Humanity at it's best.

What does it matter what we call the Godhead, the Creator and Source of All Things?

Either we live by the Creative and Cooperative Path of Light or we fall by the wayside of the Path of Death and Destruction.

Creator, He Who Made All Things, made possible both paths and gave us Free Will.

We have the capacity for both Creation and Destruction.

Of Peace, Prosperity and Cooperation or War, Death and Rivalry.

Does it matter what name we give the Creator?

We decide our paths and justify our reasons within the limits our our understanding.

The Creator seperates the wheat from the chaff as He sees fit.

Everything we are going through is for a reason, part of a Divine Plan.

What is your role to play?

What scripture or meditations guide you?

Don't worry about your fellow man, for we are all sinner and fallible.

Be true to thineself and walk the path righteously.

All will be well.

Peace and Tolerance and Respect within various traditions and cultures as long as they pose no threat to the innocent.

Be wary of Holy Books written by Men, because Men are fallible and subject to both the Good and Evil within themselves, and their works will be tainted by both Good and Evil, Noble and Injust.

Be wise as serpents, but as gentle as doves.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The good Lord said that if you are lukewarm, he will spit you out. I wonder what influence or power such a universal religion could have, I only see it as a cult no different from "Heaven's Gate". Then again the LDS started as the cult of Joseph Smith in 1830 and now it has worldwide influence. The JWs have been in the game a long time too.

If this cult of universal religion is based on shared beliefs and values and that's all they are about, then it seems like it could be a good thing. I don't think that's what this is though, it more like they are consolidating power to take it away from the individual religions. It's the same thing they are trying to do with the LGBT+ agenda, consolidating sub groups to take the power away from all of them and form a centralized organization that takes control. This is a power grab in my opinion.
edit on 20-9-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlwaysoneandTogether

Facepalm was the first word that came to my mind too after I read your reply, lol. Did you just speak on behalf of the entire planet when you said “openly acknowledged fact…”? Openly acknowledged as fact by whom? I swear, people watch some kid on the internet spew out some zeitgeist crap about osiris and people buy into it. Not remotely the same. Our “school textbook” as you like to call it is completely reliable and yes we read the nonsense the state puts in YOUR textbooks too, lol. I urge you to re-examine your understanding of scripture before God gives you up completely to your own deception. Respectfully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join