It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mighty mouse origin story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The mighty mouse origin story.
Today I had an idea for a Mighty Mouse origin story. In the origin story Mighty Mouse was much like other mice and was implanted with genetic modifications which allowed him to grow human brain capacity intelligence. As he observed his environment from his captivity he listen to and observes the scientist and what they were creating and testing. At the time of his observation they were creating and testing a nano technology which produced unnatural strength in animal test subjects. Seeing his opportunity Mighty Mouse found a way to get out of his cage and get himself injected with the other test subjects so in the end he had the high intelligence of a human brain and the superhuman capabilities provided by the new nanotechnology. The scientist not being aware that he had been in exposure to both programs did not realize they were creating Mighty Mouse who is a subject of their experimentation which gets loose and becomes a hero. I can see this developing into a short story or perhaps a cartoon maybe even a cartoon video

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Today I had an idea for a Mighty Mouse origin story. In the origin story Mighty Mouse was much like other mice and was implanted with genetic modifications which allowed him to grow human brain capacity intelligence. As he observed his environment from his captivity he listen to and observes the scientist and what they were creating and testing. At the time of his observation they were creating and testing a nano technology which produced unnatural strength in animal test subjects. Seeing his opportunity Mighty Mouse found a way to get out of his cage and get himself injected with the other test subjects so in the end he had the high intelligence of a human brain and the superhuman capabilities provided by the new nanotechnology. The scientist not being aware that he had been in exposure to both programs did not realize they were creating Mighty Mouse who is a subject of their experimentation which gets loose and becomes a hero. I can see this developing into a short story or perhaps a cartoon maybe even a cartoon video

When the Mighty Mouse character was created (1942) DNA had not been discovered yet (10 years in the future) and neither had nanotechnology (40 years in the future). Other than that, it's a terrific idea.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I just got bit by a mouse when I was a kid and turned into rickymouse.

I am mighty big for a mouse and am not quiet as a mouse anymore. But the only super power I have is...wait, I don't have any.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

But then, the local house cat, Tom, jumps on the lab bench and eats Mighty mouse, gaining some intelligence and the ability to speak. One of the other mouses, Jerry, eats some of the remains of Mighty mouse and gains some intelligence and the ability to speak.

This becomes the origin story of Tom and Jerry

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

When the Mighty Mouse character was created (1942) DNA had not been discovered yet

That WE know of.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: 1947boomer

When the Mighty Mouse character was created (1942) DNA had not been discovered yet

That WE know of.

The prequel will be amazing.

Lots of blood and gore as mighty mouse is ripped to pieces.

You sure you want the story to start at part 3.

P

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wasn't there a storyline similar to this called Ben starring Michael Jackson....? I kinda remember it where Ben was a super-intelligent mouse and Michael Jackson had him as a pet or something-other. He made a song about it too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

When the Mighty Mouse character was created (1942) DNA had not been discovered yet (10 years in the future) and neither had nanotechnology (40 years in the future). Other than that, it's a terrific idea.

new topics

top topics

join