It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be how dead people vote Democrat

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My aunt lives in Texas. She got a Voter Registration Application for her mother-in-law who has been dead nine years. Her mother-in-law was a registered Democrat, never lived at my aunt's house, and never even lived in that county.

The envelope it came in has Election Mail Service, PO Box 6492, Austin, TX 78762 in the upper left corner. In the bottom left corner in very small print, it has a United Steelworkers logo with the words "Union Label Local 895". The print is so small, you can barely read it. The postmark is out of Dallas, TX where this "union" is supposed to be located.

Inside, there are two pieces of paper. One is a letter from Beto O'rourke explaining that he is running for governor and although you are not registered at this address, you can register to vote by filling out any missing fields on the form and sending it in the pre-paid envelope to make it easy. There's a huge picture of him and his website address.

The second piece of paper is the Registration form. All fields are filled out already. All she has to do is fill in the last 4 digits of her SS#, include her driver's license number or Texas ID number, sign the form, date it, and return it.

The address to return it to, however, is to the Registrar of Voters in my aunt's county. If my aunt were a dishonest by-any-means Democrat, she could easily get her deceased mother-in-law to vote...If the folks in charge of cleaning up the democrat voter roles haven't realized by now she's been dead for nine years, they probably won't catch it between now and Nov. 8. I don't think they care anyway whether one is alive or dead...as long as they "vote"!

How does this mess ever get cleaned up?! The people in charge of cleaning it up are the very people encouraging it.

edit on 13-9-2022 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Oh these "little mistakes"?

Naww, those almost NEVER happen.

Remember, we live in a time of the most fairest-est and secure-est-est elections...EVER!

So when people move from one state to another, and then attempt to file absentee ballots in the former state, it's understood that it's just an honest mistake.

It could happen to anyone!
edit on 13-9-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just simple oversight, I'm sure it rarely ever happens.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Mail In Voting is much easier, no checks at all.

Just stuff some boxes with 10's of thousands of mail in ballots and easy fraud.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Mail In Voting is much easier, no checks at all.

Just stuff some boxes with 10's of thousands of mail in ballots and easy fraud.

Just wait until it's digital first-
Where a simple script can generate the required ballots for a simple majority win, then shoot them off to the printer

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
My aunt lives in Texas. She got a Voter Registration Application for her mother-in-law who has been dead nine years. Her mother-in-law was a registered Democrat, never lived at my aunt's house, and never even lived in that county.

The second piece of paper is the Registration form. All fields are filled out already. All she has to do is fill in the last 4 digits of her SS#, include her driver's license number or Texas ID number, sign the form, date it, and return it.

The address to return it to, however, is to the Registrar of Voters in my aunt's county. If my aunt were a dishonest by-any-means Democrat, she could easily get her deceased mother-in-law to vote...If the folks in charge of cleaning up the democrat voter roles haven't realized by now she's been dead for nine years, they probably won't catch it between now and Nov. 8. I don't think they care anyway whether one is alive or dead...as long as they "vote"!

How does this mess ever get cleaned up?! The people in charge of cleaning it up are the very people encouraging it.

If your Aunt put in the last four of her Social Security number, her Texas driver's license number, signed the application in the name of her mother in law, and returned it to the Registrar of voters in her county, I think the Registrar would pretty quickly check the ID numbers and discover that your Aunt's name would be associated with them. They would then realize that they don't link to the name of her mother in law and suspect that your Aunt was probably committing voter fraud by falsely filling out an application. Assuming that your Aunt is already registered to vote in that county, they would also see that the same SSN and driver's license numbers were showing up twice. It seems like she would have to have her mother in law's Social Security and driver's license numbers to pull it off.

I think there's probably plenty enough time between now and the midterms for the Registrar to catch this.

IMHO

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately, only the person who dishonestly votes on behalf of the deceased is criminally liable. The campaign that makes it easy for them suffers no consequences.

It's a mess. Vital Statistics sends death info to the Social Security Administration quickly and efficiently. Why can't a similar procedure be implemented in our election system?

The politicians that benefit from dead people voting don't want it, that's why.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

My aunt isn't planning on doing anything dishonest. The point is that if she were inclined to vote on behalf of her deceased mother-in-law, she could very easily do it. Plus, she does have access to her mil's SS# and DL.

Also, you're assuming the Registrar isn't a by-any-means dishonest Democrat.

edit on 13-9-2022 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yeah, I am sure they have a nice place where they take all the ballots and scrutinize them for the hanging chats, yep they do, all day and night checking for fraud.

You are very gullible.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I doubt any Democrat county Registrar would toss a potential Dem voter even if they found "errors".

From what I'm seeing and reading, the honor system is the standard. That's probably because they can cover their behinds by using it.

It amazes me that Vital Statistics can get death info to the SSA pronto, yet voter rolls still have dead people on them almost a decade later. Why can't they implement some kind of electronic system to streamline things.

(post by FamCore removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It amazes me that Vital Statistics can get death info to the SSA pronto, yet voter rolls still have dead people on them almost a decade later. Why can't they implement some kind of electronic system to streamline things.

In this day and age there's no reason the gov. can't spend a little money to develop a computer program that instantly cross-references all agencies to keep the voter registration up to date.
Those who have passed should be instantly removed, as well as those incarcerated.

Keeping the rolls a giant cluster F benefits both parties, so just like the southern border it will never be corrected. It gives people something to fight over, instead of uniting against the people who stand the most to gain from maintaing the status quo.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
So the government agency that is in charge of double checking whether the number all match is the same one that doesn’t know that the woman had passed away almost a decade ago…. And somehow managed to get the paperwork mailed to the dead woman’s relatives that she never lived with.
Yes, they have the information to work with, but the evidence shows that they are using that information in a way that isn’t fair.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I would love to have you face reality at some point. To have you witness this stuff going on, and have you try to hand wave it away in real time. To show you how little integrity you actually have.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It's less likely that the politicians are benefitting like you think. If voter rolls were fully cleaned up then you'd find elections still happening however the number of actual live voters would drop incredibly low. Instead of seeing the supposed 55%-70% that is claimed, you'd find quickly that we probably don't even have 30% of the entire population voting. If the general public realized that a third of the country or less is voting then you'd see massive riots over lack of representation - and that is something that The Powers That Be simply can not allow.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Pretty much says it all. Once the Dems take over a "county" and it's offices, the elections are forever after that.....suspect and with good cause. How it works is this. For Decades, in Harris County, Texas, the Republicans were in charge of the Election rolls and voting machines and they worked tirelessly to clean up the voter roles and keep dead people and folks with bogus I.D.s off the voter rolls. (Bogus I.D.'s....how does that happen? Illegal Aliens use abandonned building and vacant lots addresses to register to get Drivers Licenses. They then use those I.D.'s to register to vote, or, more often than not, unscrupulous Dem operatives use their I.D.s to register them to vote and then bus the "voters" to the polls).

Democrats of course long lambasted the Republican cleaning up of the voter rolls as discriminatory and a tool to deny people their right to vote. Once the Dems take over, they "populate" the voter rolls with dead people and people with bogus I.D.'s and addresses.

How does it get fixed? It doesn't because once the Dems take over a county, it becomes a high crime/high tax jurisdiction and "working" people and business owners move out leaving the county in the hands of the Dems in perpetuity. Witness, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore, etc. ad infinitum.

This will, of course, not end well for the US. and now the Governor of New York is encouraging Republicans to leave New York state, urging them to move to Florida.......so the balkanization of the US along geographical lines is a "real" thing.

Ultimately, Demographics as Destiny will mean the entire US will be in Dem hands. And ultimately, the entire US will come to resemble Detroit.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Nailed it, Tony! You peeled back yet another layer and hit the nail squarely on the head!

Perhaps deep dive election audits periodically along with very very criminal consequences for the dishonest government workers that play this game are in order, along with strict illegal immigration controls. We were on our way to having the border situation fixed until....well, you know the thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The more ballots they mail, the more fakes they can plant and count more than once 😎

top topics

join