It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax Deathbed Confession

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Reminds me of a 60's tune "She was looking back to see, if he was looking back to see, if she was looking back at me".

My dad got me up, and we watched Neil step on the moon. Even tho we..and I accepted that....at the time..I remember thinking..."Wow. Just like in the movies!".

Looking back...what a coincidence, whether true, or not.
edit on 09221430America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2022 09:49:14 -050049202200000014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People on this forum won't listen to 800 credentialed experts who assert with all their decades of intimate experience with the subject, that the moon landing was a successful operation.

But one guy tells you what you want to hear, and it's case closed.

Isn't that convenient.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Humans need the earth's electromagnetic field as they are intrinsically linked to it, and it doesn't reach the moon, the only way your getting to the moon is out of body.

Prove me wrong

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
Humans need the earth's electromagnetic field as they are intrinsically linked to it, and it doesn't reach the moon, the only way your getting to the moon is out of body.

Prove me wrong

Im with ya.....I don't think anybody is hopping inside a missile and rocketing themselves to the Moon, the driving around on a tinfoil rover.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
when i was in jr. high school, we went to the smithsonian.
i see the 'spaceship' it looks like tin foil.

so i says to the guy, that did not fly anywhere.
he said yes it did.

mind you, 7th or 8th grade don here!

i says, why use tin foil, it would break.
the mini0n says 'air pressure' kept it intact.

lmfao.

go look at their spaceship.

if it WORKED in 1968, you can go back TODAY.
yet they 'cannot'

answers all your questions.

if you have to drive to target to get supplies today.
does a car work, to drive to target next week, next year, in 40 years?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Theres literally millions of people in on it, just like the pandemic... A secret family let's say, blood related from biblical times, and the goal is to keep everyone else in ignorance, and to have them believing the opposite of truth

Every facet of society is infiltrated, and it's harvest time, wheat, tare, blue, red... Humans have evolved from plants to animals, from earth to water

And next jump is Air, but only through the mass release of light

How do I know this ?

Pure Logic

Lol

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Great explaination. I only read bits of that information here and there and never watched it myself. Perhaps i should now that i understand it a little better.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The moon rocks are the only absolute evidence that proves we went to the moon.
Nothing else matters, and no story, no matter how much it appears to coo berate with the conspiracy, stands up to the rocks.

850 lbs of rocks collected in situ, recorded and brought back to Earth. Rocks that have microscopic meteorite impacts on the side facing space, and nothing on the side facing down. Isotopic signatures that prove they came from our moon, and could not have ever been originally on the Earth, or any other planet with an atmosphere, because micro meteors cannot travel at cosmic velocities to pepper surface rocks in any kind of atmosphere. It is a signature of the moon, and mankind has not been any where else.

Case closed on this, and NO ONE has been able to come up with a counter explanation TO THIS DAY.
edit on 14-9-2022 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kubrick’s reluctance to fly, or even stray far from his estate in St Albans was indeed odd. If the most obvious reason is usually the real one, then he must’ve of feared assassination.

If so, then perhaps for his fake moonlanding comments regarding having shot the thing himself? It’s as good a reason as any. Then there’s the weird moon easter eggs in The Shining (room 237).

His inexplicable reluctance to fly could simply have been common or garden Aerophobia. Or it could well have been that Kubrick may have considered himself at risk from something powerful and ruthless enough to perhaps blow up a passenger plane in order to remove him.

However, if true it would only prove that he believed this - not that it was fact. Perhaps paranoia, or another schism manifested over the years to create such a fantasy; he was a storyteller after all, ‘fantasist’ is a job requirement. Then again, this is Stanley Kubrick, maker of perfect masterpieces - the leonardo de Vinci of cinema… consine his beliefs to the looney bin at your peril.

Imo there was motive to fake it - a race to reach the Moon. I think it’s highly likely there was a plan B set up in a remote hanger. In case of a set back that made it looked like the Russians may get there first, they’d have this rabbit to pull out of the hat; launch the rocket for folk to see, then hit play on VT. If I were running things at that time it’s would’ve i would’ve done - always have a plan B.

So, was there a set back and kubrick’s mock up was used?

Or did they film a fake version that was never used because they actually made it to the moon as advertised. But by being a part of this - being a loose end - was enough to cause Kubrick to be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life?

Or perhaps they made it to the moon, but couldn’t resist embellishing the poor camera work on the moon with some of kubrick’s masterfully crafted shots!

And of course there’s the possibility that perhaps Kubrick’s mock up of the first landing was used to pip the Russians in the PR war, but thereafter they managed to reach the Moon for real, hence the vieweable evidence of landings; it was a stop gap caused by the tight timeframe.

i guess there’s more possibilities here than simply it’s all real / it’s all fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

There was a video of someone claiming to be Kubrick admitting he filmed a fake landing. The only thing is that pictures of Kubrick from the video, and from on set don’t match up, and his family says that he was never interviewed by the director of the movie.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How about the rocks collected from the moon? Is the flag still on the moon?
They should have put irrefutable evidence on the moon that we can detect from earth.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I go with this honestly:

And I prefer to think the motive is, "Will you people stop telling me I didn't walk on the moon!"

Hell of a lot more convincing than a redacted post by someone who knew the son of a guy that allegedly did soundstage security. Even extensive lists aren't as convincing as Buzz.

It's the freaking moon. It's not like its that hard. China's going back 3 times to mine a rare mineral it's going to need in its world domination plot.

We landed a craft on Titan. Huygen probe. USSR landed on Venus like 10 times. Even recorded sound and images of their toxic greenhouse atmosphere.

Also landed on Comets, Asteroids, and Mars.

Using identical launch technology they can do touch and go's on loosely packed asteroids. Rockets really haven't changed since Apollo.

All we really need is rockets, robotics, and math.

Moon is by far the easiest of all the bodies landed on.
edit on 14-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

what about this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Go dig around in here for some John Lear info and a few surprises too.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

It would be like children who realize Santa Clause is fake, if seniors realize the moon landing was fake.

Probably a bit more difficult to convince seniors they have been fooled than children.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The video speaks for itself.

youtu.be...

I don't know much about Bart Sibrel, but I know he effectively triggered Buzz Aldrin by calling him out for some basic truths.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

But, they weren't "perfect".

As good as it was, 2001 was far from that:

www.moviemistakes.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Then try finding out about him before dissing a man who has done such amazing things in his life.

Check out your Bart.

Not doing it for you.

You make whacky claims, you do some research and then provide some evidence.

If you'd been to the Moon and some guy stalks you and called you a liar, would you not get a bit miffed?
edit on 16-9-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Perhaps you'll forgive a Kubrick fan this small indulgence in regarding that movie a masterpiece (as i do Dr Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange, Barry Lyndon and The Shining.

Filmmaking is a group effort and as such will find it more impossible than most artistic endeavours to achieve perfection (if there's such a thing). Imho Kubrick's work - in particular 2001 - comes as close as it's ever likely to get.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I'm a massive Kubrick fan, but just pointing out that 2001 was not "perfect."

Artistic masterpieces is one thing, but perfectly faking the Moon landings in the 60s, I don't think so.

Look at all the glaring scientific and continuity errors in 2001 I linked to.

And the Moon landing footage was live.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join