It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of Nine Angles/Tempel ov Blood/SIEGE/Atomwaffen Division

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of these people? David "blood for the blood god" bin Myatt is basically the inventor of modern terrorism, but underneath Islamist groups such as al-Qaeda and neo-Nazi groups such as Atomwaffen Division and SIEGE, there is the Order of Nine Angles. Yes, al-Qaeda is basically run by an actual Satanist group.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Coeruleum

You got to bring evidence and details not just state something and expect us to fill in the blanks.

I've heard of the ona but what I hear is they are a modern group based in the uk. How are they connected to any islamists groups?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The Wikipedia article might be a good starting place. It's not really hidden or secret, people just don't know because they don't expect it. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coeruleum

The Wikipedia article might be a good starting place. It's not really hidden or secret, people just don't know because they don't expect it. en.wikipedia.org...

The Wiki article clearly states the guy is a neo-Nazi who denounced Islam back in 2010.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The Wiki article clearly states the guy is a neo-Nazi who denounced Islam back in 2010.

Yes, and he probably was never sincerely into Islam, but he still gave al-Qaeda all their ideas.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Yes, and he probably was never sincerely into Islam, but he still gave al-Qaeda all their ideas.

Got any links? If he had been involved with Al Qaida I think we would have heard his name mentioned a time or two.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The Wikipedia page has all the links on it so check it out. There are probably better sources than Wikipedia but they're the footnotes of Wikipedia anyways.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Remember: here Wiki-anything is not considered "proof"... Because anyone can post anything true or not

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No, but it's a starting point to do own research based on names, sources, technologies. Whatever is mentioned in the wiki entry can be used to verify or dismiss the claims that are made. To outright dismiss it is as foolish as blindly believing it. It shows off a lazy character / mindset in both circumstances.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Excuse me, and welcome. It shows youre excitement to join precuded you from research into our multitude of search sites, threads here we've explained.

GLP Wiki BINews...I'll stop....past forums are your friend here.
PS Our search sux, go to Google>your question/ATS.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Actually I am here since 2019 and the first conversation we two had that I can remember, was when you called me irresponsible because I like to drive fast cars

No grudges held, but maybe that helps you remember. But yea, thank you for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Only have to fear them if you buy into their exoteric ideology. That's what that jape is about. FBI has used them since the 80's. Still do today.

Since the latest FBI thing they've been somewhat on the defensive.

Here is one of their active websites to decide for yourself:

* VIEW AT OWN RISK *

www.o9a.org...

I have come across a few of these contributors in my time on religious themed websites that are LHP friendly.

The press is wild about these guys. From the UK kid that mocked the judge during his statutory rape charge (Ryan something), to all the other 'japes' and 'meme monkeys' (actual terms used by O9A MSS contributors to describe followers) whose idiocy they use with disdain to spread this ironic ideology. One that still maintains several wordpresses despite being labelled a 'terrorist organization', at least in The UK.

The greatest trick this time is making the world believe they DO exist. And while there are some "ONA people" the inner circle (the connected behind putting this s# out) are said to have a different 3 letter acronyms that apply.

Been connected to: FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6, and CSIS. The FBI one is confirmed. The others are speculative mythos.

* Here is the REAL David Myatt's WordPress.

David Myatt - Learning through Adversity; A Rejection of Extremism.

Things don't really line up in any case.
edit on 11-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Friend? Not me. I got a 69 Chevelle SS 396, dual quads, hookers, hurst 4...so the driving fast? Wasn't me..

But, so often I've mis-spoke or have been taken outta context.

So..nice to speak w you, let's begin again!

Hv a great day..MS

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
O9A is a honeypot ran by a man named Joshua Caleb Sutter. He was outed as having received over 80,000$ from the FBI in a recent court case against a member of Atomwaffen Division.
Atomwaffen Division used to be a legit outfit, and some of it's members still are legit, but the FBI has done it's level best to destroy the group and use them to entrap edgy teenagers on discord.

national-justice.com...

Link is to a news article about the group and the recent court case.
edit on 11-9-2022 by DHersch because: Explaining link.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Let's assume Satan is real. Isn't millions of Americans and millions of Middle Easterners dying because of an ideology their own governments propagate exactly what the real Satan would want? Additionally, the O9A glossary sounds a lot like what David Myatt is spouting now. I think there's no reason to fear them. Mephistopheles is a clown. But I do think it really looks like Satanism and I want people well-informed.

www.o9a.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The Wikipedia page has all the links on it so check it out. There are probably better sources than Wikipedia but they're the footnotes of Wikipedia anyways.

I did check the guy out on more than Wiki. While taking a brief dabble in Islam, he must have decided it wasn't a great fit for his neo-Nazi views and separated from Al Qaida in 2010.

There's is nothing to indicate to me he's the supreme leader of Al Qaida but time will surely tell.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I did check the guy out on more than Wiki. While taking a brief dabble in Islam, he must have decided it wasn't a great fit for his neo-Nazi views and separated from Al Qaida in 2010.

There's is nothing to indicate to me he's the supreme leader of Al Qaida but time will surely tell.

Ideologue, not leader.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
www.bellingcat.com...

Apparently the war in Russia is related to these guys as well through more extreme right-wing groups that seem to originate on both sides and fight in Ukraine. This is not an automatically pro-Russian viewpoint: I heard the Prime Minister of Ukraine dislikes the Azov Battalion but has no idea how to disband it without being bulldozed by Putin.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Order of Nine Angles. Yes, al-Qaeda is basically run by an actual Satanist group.

We're getting there.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

www.bellingcat.com...

Apparently the war in Russia is related to these guys as well through more extreme right-wing groups that seem to originate on both sides and fight in Ukraine. This is not an automatically pro-Russian viewpoint: I heard the Prime Minister of Ukraine dislikes the Azov Battalion but has no idea how to disband it without being bulldozed by Putin.

Wotanjugend grew out of Levkin’s musical activities in Russia, which primarily included fronting the neo-Nazi band M8l8th (М8Л8ТХ in Russian; molot meaning hammer in Russian,

Bunch of punk kids got smacked with a judge's gavel and now they're "brothers."
edit on 20-10-2022 by justinacolmena because: post truncated

<<   2 >>

join