It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Now Says Dominion Voting Systems Are Easily Hacked and Must Be Patched.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I would vote paper in over Joe Biden any day .

Use some kind of pen or permanent marker. Seen too many dodgy on the pencil.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Dont worry they covered Their a$$es

While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

FYI theres no evidence because no one would look into it.

All kinds of people, public officials and private citizens (like Pillow Guy), even a documentary was made, have shown various ways the vulnerabilities of the voting systems were exploited, Dominion systems included.

So, not only will they not look for themselves, they will deny any evidence of any vote tampering from all sources. The security of these machines are so lax, a Dominion machine ended up at a thrift store in Cadillac MI and was bought and sold twice before the government wanted it back in the sealed box it was in to dust it for prints (LOL).
edit on 11-9-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yep. That is the political environment. How did the Trump Russia vote go the election before.

What matters is getting over the line election night. From there the other side will ra ra all they can. Might be a lot of valid or invalid claims. Once in, that is what counts while the system goes on. If you don't have thick skin, don't bother applying for this job.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Let's vote in paper.

....and certify the counts on location without transporting to remote central counting rooms !!!!!
(that's how they cheat)😎

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Beware of Controlled Opposition and fake anger and fake concern and fake remedies.

You'll get rooked harder and screwed more effectively 😎☠️

edit on Sep-11-2022 by xuenchen because: rooked cobber twist 🦮

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

....and certify the counts on location without transporting to remote central counting rooms !!!!!

Well get involved in the system one way or another. Run for politics or support one that does. Or get involved in the tally process and watch what you can.

With the way elections go, no one person can do it all. In trying to find that public will we are all in it together.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder WHY the Federal Government put out this advisory just 6 months before the November 2022 mid-term elections, after 18 months of vehemently assuring Americans that the Dominion systems are rock-solid secure?

The advisory alert is to update Dominion Voting Systems so that vulnerabilities cannot be detected. The less we know the better. 🤡🌎

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Let's vote in paper.

Only if the ballot signatures can be verified. Otherwise we have a repeat of Michigan and Wisconsin 2020, where tons of fake ballots were trucked in at 3am election night.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
You can only flip so many votes when thos who register independent are no longer enough to change things you can't cheat the same

I'm guessing the only reason this happen is it was going to be used against the demonrats

Bet they also try to tell us this definitely had no effect on the 2020 elections

Those in the Trump Administration who said the election was fraud-free, made this astonishing claim just 7 days after the election. How would they know this so soon, when 50 states and 150 million votes were at stake?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sounds like they just need to update the software so it flips MORE votes, to "fix" it.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

where tons of fake ballots were trucked in at 3am election night.

It does take a tight nit community to pull that stunt off. With all the cameras going on these days, take your own to keep them honest. You still might get scammed one way or another, hopefully next election you are a bit wiser and stronger to call this nonsense out.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

The advisory alert is to update Dominion Voting Systems so that vulnerabilities cannot be detected.

With how insidious the last election was, trust in voter integrity still has a long way to go. To find some election without any shenanigans you will have to go back a long way in time, if ever. With all this new digital beeps and buttons, just what kind of society will it be to have a honest election and banking system?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder WHY the Federal Government put out this advisory just 6 months before the November 2022 mid-term elections, after 18 months of vehemently assuring Americans that the Dominion systems are rock-solid secure?

could be because they got them a new hacking software setup that is nearly undetectable and this time instead of 81 million votes there be 125 million.

or they got some other new vendor making machines with the same capabilities, that has hacking software setup that is nearly undetectable and this time instead of 81 million votes there be 125 million.

either way it just another big steal coming up.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

either way it just another big steal coming up.

With the way the last one went it is an option. Maybe a few dems have woken up since with what they are voting for. There where a lot of heavy threats in the background. The FBI voted Dems with their actions. They should be apolitical if they really cared about the functioning of government.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They lost me at 'voting' machines titled "DOMINION". Name like that them being rigged isnt even dystopian stuff, its just inherent.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I personally don't think the Dominion machines can be "patched" to make them safe to use and legitimate voting machines.

They were purposely created to be hacked and to be able to cheat.

They need to be thrown on the trash heap of history and burned.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

BIDEN Admin Now Says Dominion Voting Systems Are Easily Hacked and Must Be Patched.

Allow me to translate for our progressive-impaired membership:

"The country is so against us we need to make the Dominion machines able to cheat more."

You're all welcome.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey ATS fam. A question came to mind just now. Has the use of fingerprints ever been used with our votes? Would be hard to fake a fingerprint (I would think anyway). Say as we voted, we had to use a fingerprint as a sort of ID confirmation...
Anywho.... just a thought. Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
Hey ATS fam. A question came to mind just now. Has the use of fingerprints ever been used with our votes? Would be hard to fake a fingerprint (I would think anyway). Say as we voted, we had to use a fingerprint as a sort of ID confirmation...
Anywho.... just a thought. Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

not that it matters mine are on file in a couple of places. but what your basically saying is your alright right with state governments and to some extant the Federal government using biometrics to ID citizens.

not me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join