It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New app for detection of COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I’ve actually heard of this a while back. The podcast “Mysterious Universe” talked about it on a show they did a while ago. It was a really good one. They were talking about your voice profile was a more accurate way to ID than facial recognition I think. And the most common way they were collecting data was from “this call may be monitored for quality assurance” type calls, without your permission. Towards the end of the episode they mentioned they were so good at telling who you were by your voice, that the AI could tell if you were sick/have covid. I’ll have to go back and see what episode now.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Can we assume that you aren't using one of them there secret-diary types of Apps™, where people tell all of their most private details, and inner-fears, safely coddled in the arms of Big-Brother™ ?

People actually have to go to work slave jobs, and use their meagre wages to buy the phones and data-plans,
and sometimes the apps, that are essentially enabling our further enslavement.

Not only do these fools pay for their jailors, but they cook and clean for them, and do them favors free-of-charge.

That's after their paychecks are docked for " Taxes™ ",
that are then peddled off to these Telecom™ mastodons as subsidies !

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
A news article has been published on a smartphone app that can diagnose COVID-19 from peoples' voices:

www.eurekalert.org...

Have any ATS folks tried out this app yet? I will load it onto my smartphone later this week ... gotta try it out. For any ATS members that have technical difficulties (computer malware) in accessing online links, here is the first sentence: "Artificial intelligence (AI) can be used to detect COVID-19 infection in people’s voices by means of a mobile phone app, according to research to be presented on Monday at the European Respiratory Society International Congress in Barcelona, Spain"

hmmm...it just so happens that I got diagnosed with covid just this morning. First time of having it. Am tempted to try the app out just to see what it says, but...probably won't as they will surely do some back-door stuff to my phone will always be listening or looking for "covid symptoms"...forever. too creepy for me!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
A.I.
Is there anything it can't do?

Make smammiches? Or is that covered too if you hook up a 3D printer to it?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Nah. That's just more biometric gathering that will most likely be leaked hacked and sold off.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: Uphill

" ...the-Swedish-massage-from-a-distance."

Greetings from Sweden, Mr. Ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha!

Swedish massages? I've heard of Thai massages w happy endings, but never Swedish. I imagine a quick procedure on the icy tundra, in a sleigh driven by rabid reindeers. Unhappy ending, due to instant schlong gangrene.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PraeterHuman

Vad händer PH ? !! LoL !

We have plenty of icy tundra here in Canadakistan as well !
Even down here in Montréal, we sometimes have up-to 5 months of the year where there is snow-cover on the ground, some years.

Other years are milder.
Have spent years up in a bit more northerly climes, here in Québec as well.

Yeah : outdoor activities up north are as short as possible, in below-zero season, as well as blackfly season.
Have you heard-of the quick-poop method, to limit the access to those little parasites to our bums ? ... LoL !!

Now we gotta find a method, to limit access to our behinds for those bastards that want to collect the sound of our voice, to complete our files ... LoL !!

It's very common here to offer Swedish massages, in all manner of clubs, spas, and such, round here.
It's just a regular full body, non-sexual massage, using what they call the Swedish method.

Say hi to the reindeers ! LoL !!

Ha en bra dag !! ( Don't speak Swedish, just a translator thingy ... LoL !! )

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join