It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New app for detection of COVID-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A news article has been published on a smartphone app that can diagnose COVID-19 from peoples' voices:

www.eurekalert.org...

Have any ATS folks tried out this app yet? I will load it onto my smartphone later this week ... gotta try it out. For any ATS members that have technical difficulties (computer malware) in accessing online links, here is the first sentence: "Artificial intelligence (AI) can be used to detect COVID-19 infection in people’s voices by means of a mobile phone app, according to research to be presented on Monday at the European Respiratory Society International Congress in Barcelona, Spain"

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill
bs lol

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-h aha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha- ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha ...

Sure thing !!

We're also all gonna download and use the " Get-a-reading-from-a-psychic ", " Over-the-phone-reiki-treatment ", " the-Swedish-massage-from-a-distance ", and " the-detect-the-presence-of-a-unicorn " apps !!

Ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-h aha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha- ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-haha-ha-ha ...

Thanks for the laughs !!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are they going to use ai like they use Isreal?

To bypass the constitution and illegally spy

Technocrats need smart phones stuck up their dumb ashes.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Did you just type all those ha's out?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Just put the right index on the H, and the left index on the A : and let the chuckle-train roll !!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A.I.
Is there anything it can't do?
edit on 7-9-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what about the dash

hahhahahahaa

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: Mandroid7

Just put the right index on the H, and the left index on the A : and let the chuckle-train roll !!

If it turns out the Covid detection app really does work, someone is going to owe A.I. an apology!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I’m betting that when people die, they finally stop obsessing over another form of the flu.

Can we get a list of all the people (morons) that are actually using this app please? It would be an excellent list to have. You know, the ‘avoid at all costs’ list.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger ... I hear you. On the unlikely possibility that this app is onto something, I will try it out. By the end of this month I should have some data to report back here on thumbs up vs. thumbs down.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is a god send ya’ll! My only problem is that I hate coughing onto surfaces especially if sick. Does anyone know if it is able to read farts?
edit on 7-9-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

For me : it's an example of where humanity is at.

Just as billions threw their arms up in the air, bypassed their critical-thinking abilities, and placed 100% trust in the " Experts™ " for the Covid-1984™ fiasco : they're gonna do the same thing when told that they don't have to think anymore, because AI™ is taking care of everything.

Humanity is racing towards Big-Brother™, and are embracing the BS without a second thought.

We laugh at the stupidity, yet the majority of humans appear to be incredibly stupid.

That can't be fixed.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

what about the dash

hahhahahahaa

Some of them were hiccups, and some of them were farts ... LoL !!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

For me : it's an example of where humanity is at.

Just as billions threw their arms up in the air, bypassed their critical-thinking abilities, and placed 100% trust in the " Experts™ " for the Covid-1984™ fiasco : they're gonna do the same thing when told that they don't have to think anymore, because AI™ is taking care of everything.

Humanity is racing towards Big-Brother™, and are embracing the BS without a second thought.

We laugh at the stupidity, yet the majority of humans appear to be incredibly stupid.

That can't be fixed.

I know. I'm still shocked by the number of people who fall in line at every command from "authority". It's hilarious and frightening at the same time.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This sounds like nonsense to me. There are a multitude of things which could cause the same effects on the voice as covid. I think they are just hoping it will catch on so they have a way to make people stay home.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have an app that can diagnose how stupid and gullible people are by what apps they use.

If they use the "covid detection app," my stupidity and gullibility detection app indicates that they are complete morons.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Zactly !

My over-the-top reaction will be taken as rude by some, so apologies for that.

It was brought-on by incredulous shock, just like you mentioned.

And was going-to add a line on-to my previous post to you, to also express the sudden juxtaposition of despair, into that soup.

Trying to not spend too much time on all of this doom stuff, watching alternative vids, and reading articles about some supposed " Great-Awakening " on the way, that will save us all from Tyranny™, and all that jazz.

But can't bring myself to be uplifted by the positive stuff, when observing and contemplating junk like this.

( Making this up : ) seems to me that 5-6 billion on this planet willingly slip-on their own chains of enslavement, or are too sheepish to even consider asking : Why ?

What difference will it make, if even one billion have a Great-Awakening ?

It's over.
We're done.
Fini !!

And that's the horrifying part ...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yeah, what you said. Didn't feel like typing in all the HA-HAs. How in the heck is an app supposed to be able to take a voice without knowing the microphone, compression and chipset and be able to tell if a person is sick.

I'd be more comfortable with an app that has you lick the screen for the test.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yep. More tricks to get your voice down pat. Then, once it is linked up to your identity, they can just cancel your plans when you’re bad.

They test you. It shows up as you. And the list says access denied.

Total BS.

How stupid do they think we are? Oh yeah, I forgot, we obviously are dumb as f@@k
edit on 7-9-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join