It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Our History Written by the Victors? The Legend of Cuzco

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think this is an important subject because of the circumstances pertaining to the opinion of some researchers, but from my own research - the story is not the way our science and history portrays it to be. Surprisingly when you delve into the legends of deep antiquity ranging from Mesopotamia, South America, Western Europe, Egypt, and the Pacific Islands including Japan, even into China and Eastern Russia - they all have remarkble similarities from the legends themselves to the artifacts and archeaological aspects of unique comparisons.

Where do we find the information to all these legends? I have been wishing to have literature on many citings from researchers across the world, but many of those sources were not released and many released in different languages, so thankfully the internet has been building upon archives. So much literature of the early 20th Century and throughout has such valueable published research, but the media has not admitted to the published findings - these were not amatuers - they were leading educated dedicated researchers of the day and their findings are completely obscured by the media now. You will see in almost all websites appearing from Google searches "this was said to happen, but it was probably a myth" then you read from a value old published book that this was tested rigorously with science and set as fact, contradicting so many sources of so called knowledge today. I don't believe the media 'forgot' about the knowledge of our near past - not when they keep adding to the incredible contradictions as to what was published. I do believe that if any powers wanted to make the world clash bringing about 6 different interpretations to one definition for every case of study of the unkown would surely confuse and divide a population, but it brings me down to keep seeing that it was and is the same culture and race to keep doing this for so long ever since they became the Victors in near ancient times.

I would like to share the most recent legend I read about that was very hard to find, it is the Legend of Cuzco Peru.

About 100 years after the conquistadors were focusing on the resources of Cuzco Peru, it was recognized by the priests (after the main amount of ancient records had been destroyed) that the native indian history of Cuzco had a Deluge and other familiar aspects to the bible, so it was decided to obtain a wide account of the legends of Cuzco. The history was indeed kept by the Inca, which explains some of the strange things about the Greek pantheon hierarchy and also the Sumerian. If anything this provides one evidence to why there are two completely different styles of building around the area.

The gods came down and lived on earth over the whole planet. Afterwards, the sons of gods who came from Lake Titicaca lived on earth and they established the kingship to Cuzco as was directed from the gods. A time of 46 god kings reigned. The giants lived on earth at that time and they highly disliked the sons of gods with gods and fought with them. One story is these giants advanced for war upon the mountains and they had metal, and a large fire from the sky advanced upon them and put them all out. Afterwards, the demigods lived on earth and were evidently a reign of 16 priest kings, in the Cuzco legend the demigods were the offspring of the sons of gods. Gilgamesh was said to be a demigod not too long after the Deluge. In respect to the historical record of the Deluge from Cuzco it was during the time of a king who was a divine (the sons of gods were fully divine, the demigods half divine). During the catastrophe of the Deluge, only 500 people remained of the whole population because these priests and the kingship bloodline went to refuge at Macchu Pichu and lived there for 1,000 years. After one young boy had returned from a glowing fire in the sky with clothes of gold, he said to lead the kingship back to Cuzco. Though after all of the chaos from the events of the Deluge, writing was lost to the ancinet peruvians. Later after one of the kings back in Cuzco, outlawed Writing when persons tried to bring it back, they believed that evil had been written down in a way that even led to the Deluge evidently.

I guess it comes down to if you believe there was a Deluge, when do you agree that Deulge occured?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight

I guess it comes down to if you believe there was a Deluge, when do you agree that Deulge occured?

The Younger Dryas, 12,900-11,700 BC or so.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

If you are interested in finding out about possible cover ups of the true history of the world then you are not alone.

I have recently been pleasantly surprised by this YouTube channel for some video's though remember this is opinion, one she shared with other channels such the second one following.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

You will find much of this material is interesting and otherwise linked to the subject.

Note Shattered History the first Channel in particular while relatively new and with few videos as of yet is from someone whom accepts the flood but also believes in the more controversial idea of sudden continental displacement happening during the flood which is worthy of note, so far I like the channel.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This a fun topic to get into. I've been to Cuzco and visited the Sacsayhuaman ruins. The best way too pronounce that is to think of "sexy woman" while saying it. Lol.

What remains of that site today is only about 20% of what was previously there. The conquistadors and catholic church destroyed many of those structures and built directly over important sites as way to conquer the local reality of that area.

Very close to the main Sacsayhuaman stones was what appears to be a much older set of ruins. I ditched my tour and explored the area on my own for several hours. Very few tourists even went near this part but I found it fascinating. The stones look much older and more worn down than the tight fitting stones on the main attraction.

Here's a site that might interest you. I've not watched the video but chose the link based on a search regarding the tunnel systems of the area.

I certainly belive there is a lot about those older cultures that the controllers of our past prefer we remain ignorant of.

adrenogate.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
This a fun topic to get into. I've been to Cuzco and visited the Sacsayhuaman ruins. The best way too pronounce that is to think of "sexy woman" while saying it. Lol.

What remains of that site today is only about 20% of what was previously there. The conquistadors and catholic church destroyed many of those structures and built directly over important sites as way to conquer the local reality of that area.

Very close to the main Sacsayhuaman stones was what appears to be a much older set of ruins. I ditched my tour and explored the area on my own for several hours. Very few tourists even went near this part but I found it fascinating. The stones look much older and more worn down than the tight fitting stones on the main attraction.

Here's a site that might interest you. I've not watched the video but chose the link based on a search regarding the tunnel systems of the area.

I certainly belive there is a lot about those older cultures that the controllers of our past prefer we remain ignorant of.

adrenogate.net...[/q uote]Agreed

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I also read and am currently under the impression that an account of a great deluge can been found in the ruins of ancient civilizations all over the world, it is quite fascinating!

Where did you get that excerpt from (the section you quoted), what is the source?

This part is especially interesting to me: Later after one of the kings back in Cuzco, outlawed Writing when persons tried to bring it back, they believed that evil had been written down in a way that even led to the Deluge evidently.

Because I read about how some god like creature came (out of the sea in some stories or having scales (like a snake or fish, but also depicted as having wings in some stories) and gave man "civilization," teaching them how to write, grow crops, agriculture, play music, giving them law, etc. Even though the great deluge sounds like the biblical story of noahs ark at first, to me it sounds more like... a separation from the garden of eden/separation from the womb/joining the real world story- it reminds me of the snake in the garden of eden that gives man "the knowledge of good and evil." Which was unwanted by god, but after it happened god saw that it was good.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Howdy starshift

...and those folks are who exactly? There motivation is what? If these controllers are at work how come you know all that they are trying to hide and its on a website and you are freely floating around the internet spilling their secrets?

Just wondering

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Where did you get that excerpt from (the section you quoted), what is the source?

This part is especially interesting to me: Later after one of the kings back in Cuzco, outlawed Writing when persons tried to bring it back, they believed that evil had been written down in a way that even led to the Deluge evidently.

Because I read about how some god like creature came (out of the sea in some stories or having scales (like a snake or fish, but also depicted as having wings in some stories) and gave man "civilization," teaching them how to write, grow crops, agriculture, play music, giving them law, etc. Even though the great deluge sounds like the biblical story of noahs ark at first, to me it sounds more like... a separation from the garden of eden/separation from the womb/joining the real world story- it reminds me of the snake in the garden of eden that gives man "the knowledge of good and evil." Which was unwanted by god, but after it happened god saw that it was good.

I agree so much, they say the dinosaurs vanished at such a remote distance of time, what other beings and creatures existed here between that time and now? With studying the world through our amazing access today it can be recognized that there are millions of different looking beings whom walked upright since then. I noticed that almost all the megaliths from way back have faces carved in them, some are more hidden and you have to stare at the stone before you can see the faces.

I believe that is totally correct. It is becoming my conclusion that all the countries of the world witnessed this sea god and called the god by different names, I know him as Enki. The Assyrians called Enki Dagon as one of his names, but the representation of a a fishman I believe is just symbolism. In Sumer a name for Enki was Ushumgal, meaning 'Great serpent dragon' however in a tablet the Sumerians said Enki was engendered by a bull like Baal. I am trying to find a Sumerian tablet that said Enki looked like a sea-dragon with 3 horns, here is an easier text to find:

Enki, from whom a single glance is enough to unsettle the heart of the mountains

The full Cuzco story is very hard to find, I am just starting to investigate. It was written by a Spaniard in the 17th Century named Fernando Montesinos and is called Memories Antiguas Historiales del Peru.

Here is an excerpt for the part you mentioned:

In the reign of the 78th monarch, when the milestone of 3,500 years since the Beginning was reached, a certain person began to revive the art of writing. It was then that the king received a warning from the priests concerning the invention of letters, it was the knowledge of writing, their message explained, that was the cause of the pestilences and accursations that had brought kingship in Cuzco to an end. The gods wish was that "no one ought to use the letters or resuscicate them, for from their employement great harm would come again. Therefore the king commanded, "by law under the pain of death that no one should traffic in quilcas, nor should use any type of letters." Instead he introduced the use of quipos for chonological purposes.

In my research I have to ask myself, was that not just another ploy from the ancient gods?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I don't think the legend is authentic.

The people who built and inhabited Cuzco were the Inca, and there's a good deal that's known about their religion, from one of the converts who wrote down what he knew

And the thing about the Inca flood myth... it has llamas. The one you cite has "giants fighting with the sons of gods" - and that's not faithful to the original stories, where the giants were all destroyed (flood is hinted at but not explicitly stated) and the "sons of god" (divine hybrid people) as a large group of people wasn't something they believed in.

So... this legend you cite is apparently written by a non-Incan and non-South American (or non-MesoAmerican). And it would be an example of "history written by the victors" where someone with European ancestry (like most Americans) decides to "rewrite" a legend to make it more in tune with the Bible and their own personal beliefs.

Handbook of Inca Mythology is here at that link.

Or you can "borrow" this book to read from Archive.Org and you will find the basic myth that this Person-of-European-Ancestry rewrote on page 85-87 (and variations on it elsewhere in this book.)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It was written by a Spaniard in the 17th Century named Fernando Montesinos and is called Memories Antiguas Historiales del Peru.

So, as the title says, the victor is rewriting the history of the subjugated.

This is the half-Inca man who would be a better source of information

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Howdy starshift

...and those folks are who exactly? There motivation is what? If these controllers are at work how come you know all that they are trying to hide and its on a website and you are freely floating around the internet spilling their secrets?

Just wondering

Howdy back at ya. Based on your previous threads you seem to have a sincere interest in the subject of ancient civilization and I can respect that. My replies are my own so I'll not be fitting other sources but putting forth my best answer from the perspective of a galactic being.

In regards to the who, they are various fallen beings closed off from the greater reality (Higher dimensions) in a way to isolate them and limit the sphere of their negative influence upon others. This quarantined planet has been their home for numerous cycles and they tend to incarnate within specific bloodlines which have operated from the shadows and the spotlights for generations. These families learned the advantages of retaining specific knowledge and evidence from the general masses for the advantages, opportunities and manipulation of the ignorant. They have lost their ability to co-create from their soul and operate more from a parasitic functioning to affect reality.

Their motivation is to become gods among the naive masses and its much easier to fool those masses when they are weak, dumbed down, divided or convinced that they are insignificant. What humanity misses is the power within. We've been convinced to chase useless distractions for material rewards, sexual pleasures which waste our inner energy and other manipulations through fear. All that to keep us from knowing who we really are and of our Divine heritage.

If we know our connection to the greater reality, our connection to the stars, their best manipulations and deceit fades into dust.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The Inca don't claim to have built many of those ancient monoliths. If you watch the video I linked it will go into that and it also ties into similarstructuresfound on Malta.
There are additions that they had built upon many of those ancient structures but the work is quite primitive and typical for that of a bronze age culture.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's simple. There no more evidence for a global deluge than there is for a great collapsing Hrung disaster.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

BULL, unlike science fictional fantasy the great flood was VERY REAL.

There is evidence all over the bloody world but because of a group of men that did not like the Church sedimentary deposits that are probably just thousands of years old with Iron Hammers, Pot's, Bell's and all manner of other things scattered by the great flood embedded in them have been wrongly declared to be millions of years old strata.

Even the deepest rocks on earth can not be Dated because of supposedly mixing while they date of the EARTH according to the same school of Science - NOT ALL SCIENCE - has been argued based on the dating given to some asteroid and meteoric fragments.

Evidence that dating is wrong, aforesaid technological and man made artefacts in coal, lime stone and other deposits.

And Natures own evidence in the form of Upright tree stump's that have several layers of stratification supposedly spanning millions of years around them while they stubbornly somehow weathered all of that time.

And of course many, many anecdotal tales of Miners finding and opening stones down mines only for live hibernating frogs to jump out which is far more likely if those coal seams were actually thousand of years rather than the supposed millions of years they have been claimed to be.

I could go on and on and on but hey you will never accept it, either you HATE God, He Scares you so much you don't want him to be real or you are a die hard atheist with your own deity of non existence to be worshipped and stay fanatically loyal to.
(I have time for Agnostics there name simply means DONT KNOW but atheists think they DO know and are every bit as faithful to THERE Belief as those of us whom believe in God so we shall NEVER see eye to eye on that one).

Look at all those buried buildings around the world with dirt on there top's, dirt were rain and wind would have stripped it away but instead it is layers upon layers thick as if it was all deposited by a huge flood.

Wind blown deposits my arse, this lady orating those videos OR Whoever wrote that script is correct.

As for those tree's.

But hey no evidence right, at least for those that want to ignore the evidence RIGHT?.

Not picking on you, people are entitled to believe or not but if you look for evidence you will find it, it is then down to interpretation and opinion and once something becomes the belief of the majority like the incorrect Geological dating methodology adopted by most of the worlds scientists even though they did not originate the THEORY and have never really put it to the test then even the truth becomes heresy when it goes against the PERCIEVED truth.

edit on 8-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: AndyMayhew

BULL, unlike science fictional fantasy the great flood was VERY REAL.

Unfortunately no it isn't. Labtech767 you can believe what you want but your beliefs do not over turn the evidence. I forget are you at YEC or and OEC?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

As for your question I am 'open' to the earth being New or rather RE-USED so you could say Both but for me the CREATIONIST part is fact either way.

And YES there was a great flood, it is a matter still debated and argued by many despite the Voltaire Cult (And cult's inspired by him they know whom they are) reaching into science as deeply as it has abusing it as a tool to undermine people's faith in an ideological and RELIGOUS war against the Church - not just the Catholic Church but THE Church, there are many great minds that never made it simply because they disagreed with this neo paradigm that is being foisted onto even our children in school as if it were unquestionable fact which it is NOT.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26669359]LABTECH767

Wrong forum:

Here you can scream as much as you like there but here it is pretty much off topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...[
edit on 8/9/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My voice is pretty deep so scream is more like Roar if I start, that aside still bull you believe what you believe and that does not make you correct it just makes you firm in your own belief as am I in mine.

And by the way the one off topic is the one trying to derail the thread by denying and poo pooing anything they do not agree with now isn't it.

--

Sorry in one of those mood's pretty damned awful day.

That aside as to the idea of Victors writing the history it is a historical fact that they do and then often destroy the history to replace it with there own, prime example being the murder of teh scholars and burning of the historys in ancient China.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Now while some would argue that Bishop Diego De Landa did something similar when the Spaniards took over Mexico given there blood lust and human sacrifice we can probably at least agree that he had good intention and reason though it was in the end the same thing a destruction of there history so that it could be rewritten, sadly that means that a lot of nugget's of pure gold knowledge were also lost along with the blood curdling cult's beliefs etc.

The burning of the Library of Alexandria was probably not as absolute as people think as tales from the time of the burning speak of scholars running in and out of the burning library trying to save there scrolls with there beards and clothing on fire and there arm's piled high with scroll's many of which undoubtedly survived and began the Gnostic tradition by hiding there teachings inside religions such as the Greco Egyptian temples and keeping that knowledge hidden, historically the Romans probably intended to destroy the library so it was likely no accident as after all they leveled Carthage just a few century's prior and that too once had great library's of it's own undoubtedly and more recently Hitler's burning of book's and even a rewriting of the bible the NAZI's were conducting and even more recently Pol Pot's cult - and the cultural revolution in China, the Taliban and then Isis (the Islamic terror group not the anceint Egyptian deity).

Without exception all knowledge has value, it can be poisoned by opinion of course and both sides of any argument are guilty there.

But the real reason of rewriting history is to finalize a conquest so to speak, to eradicate the remaining trace of what was before and make the conquered into the image of there conquerors.

(sorry for the bad spelling and grammar my eyesight is failing and my coordination makes typing pretty awkward sometimes as it too us up and down).

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That aside as to the idea of Victors writing the history it is a historical fact that they do and then often destroy the history to replace it with there own, prime example being the murder of teh scholars and burning of the historys in ancient China.

No one (creditable) debates that that occurred and it certainly happens when literate societies conquered non-literate ones and there voices were rarely heard. In the modern world that doesn't happen as much as the defeated are able to communicate their side, the Confederacy in the US Civil War, the Germans after two world wars, Russia etc. Smaller groups lack often lack the ability to do so as what happened in the Americas, Siberia, Africa etc. Many societies were wiped out entirely.

edit on 9/9/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There are most certainly credible experts that do not buy the party line, have you never realized just how much damage is done to the actual truth by being dogmatic and sticking to the idea that THEORY is FACT when in FACT it remains just THEORY and actually no theory can EVER be proven only supported by evidential based argument while in truth any theory that has evidence based argument against can then arguably be dismissed as wrong.

Tree's in Rock strata that are upright and pierce what is supposedly hundreds of thousands or even millions of years of stratification is actually ample proof that the dating of that strata is WRONG and anyone arguing against that conclusion would have to provide an explanation for how those tree stump's survived that long in an intact manner to pierce all those layers of Strata that are supposedly by the OBVIOUSLY wrong dating of them so many millennia of eon's old.

The only LOGICAL conclusion is that the sedimentary layers and other strata were lain down, deposited rapidly over the tree stump that was still upright as they were lain down and therefore there deposition was rapid not slow over ages of geological time.

Of course it also depends on what one calls credible, if someone only attributed credibility those that share there notions then they will never see anyone that does not as credible.
edit on 9-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join