It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's first inhaled COVID-19 vaccine is approved in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dr. Akiko Iwasaki, a leading US immunologist, responded yesterday (Monday September 5, 2022) to the announcement of China's newly approved vaccine which uses inhalation to deliver the vaccine dose, not an injection: "Very happy to see that China approved the world’s first inhaled vaccine against COVID-19. Convidecia Air is an aerosolized vaccine based on Ad5-nCoV made by Cansino." In response to Dr. Iwasaki on social media, Dr. Michael Mina (who now operates an independent US medical laboratory, and was formerly director of a Harvard University medical lab) said, "Vaccines designed to drive mucosal immunity could be a game changer to reduce transmission"

The operative word in that last above sentence is "could," since close study of the Chinese vaccine field trials to date will be starting around the world. The most detailed article on these results from Chinese medical trials is the following:

fortune.com...

edit on 9/6/2022 by Uphill because: Added a word

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
...and now they can just spray it anywhere and make you take it against your knowledge and will. Sigh.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
Dr. Akiko Iwasaki, a leading US immunologist, responded yesterday (Monday September 5, 2022) to the announcement of China's newly approved vaccine which uses inhalation to deliver the vaccine dose, not an injection: "Very happy to see that China approved the world’s first inhaled vaccine against COVID-19. Convidecia Air is an aerosolized vaccine based on Ad5-nCoV made by Cansino." In response to Dr. Iwasaki on social media, Dr. Michael Mina (who now operates an independent US medical laboratory, and was formerly director of a Harvard University medical lab) said, "Vaccines designed to drive mucosal immunity could be a game changer to reduce transmission"

The operative word in that last above sentence is "could," since close study of the Chinese vaccine field trials to date will be starting around the world. The most detailed article on these results from Chinese medical trials is the following:

fortune.com...

So the injection was supposed to stay at the injection site and when it did not it cause major issues at a lot of deaths.

So now it gets vapored right into the lungs. What could go wrong.

Euthanasia is legal in a lot of countries I guess.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"One way or another we're gonna find ya, we'll get ya get ya get ya get ya!!"

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Uphill -- from the international journal Nature, here is an introduction to the subject of human immunity gained via an inhaled vaccine:

www.nature.com...

It uses a minimum of science jargon. Currently around the world, ten anti-viral mucosal vaccines are under trials or other study. The above inhaled COVID-19 vaccine was just approved for use in China, but further studies in other countries will probably start up this fall.

edit on 9/6/2022 by Uphill because: Added a word.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
Makes me think it contains the same stuff they were spraying all over the streets when it first broke in China!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is it to be sold as an inhaler?
Three puffs an hour?

about $100 a month per person maybe? 150? 300?

Does anybody still think this isn't about taking money from the many and giving it to the few?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
wonder where they got that from..

www.connexionfrance.com...

the French have been trying to develop one from the start of the outbreak

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw -- thanks for your comment that the French have also been working on a mucosal vaccine since 2020. I'll watch for further developments on that one. Interesting, your link above states that 20 mucosal COVID-19 vaccines are under development, not the 10 I found out about so far in my earlier link above; good to know.

The cost of a COVID-19 vaccine inhaler is a complete unknown right now. In California, I received my COVID-19 shots from Kaiser Permanente at no charge so far.

At this time, I don't see any government using a stealth approach of mass exposure to an inhaled vaccine dose, since I don't know how they would be able to estimate that the correct dose was given.

edit on 9/6/2022 by Uphill because: Added a paragraph.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

I agree that this seems like an unreliable and most likely impossible means to stealthily exposing an unsuspecting public to the vaccine.

I also perused your second link and can see the reasoning behind trying a different method, and that the mucosal method may be the answer to the clear transmissibility problems with the existing injection.

I most likely won't be getting this one either, but I truly hope it helps for those who want it (as long as they don't use its efficacy to bludgeon me into getting it).

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It took China a while to get that spray out, because before they released the covid they were working on a biological warfare Aerosol, interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Can't wait until they add this to chemtrails or secretly spray it in buildings.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
...and now they can just spray it anywhere and make you take it against your knowledge and will. Sigh.

like california's coc aine helicopters.

sorry, i flashbacked on a national lampoon skit.

can you just picture them in old crop dusters 15 feet above your head letting loose the vax over whole crowded streets?

lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

India is now pushing the Inhaled vaccine too.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

In the near future, we'll see this "vaccine" injected into the air on airplanes, in stores, in sports stadiums... everywhere.

Seriously!

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
...and here's me and my clients been using sniffy sticks, as I call them (nasal inhalers), for past 2 1/2 years with essential oils as and when required.........
Pfft!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Chemtrails.

Another erroneous conspiracy theory that's been shot down in flames and thoroughly debunked.

edit on 7-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel -- The essential oils can be helpful with some conditions, but not all are benign. For example, Australian tea tree oil is helpful with warding off head lice, but overuse of tea tree oil is known to cause negative hormonal effects in adolescent human males. Be careful out there.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just to give you two heads up

#1. I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist of some 30 years, and reading my comment you should have realised I teach the same.
#2. Tea Tree and pubescent 'man-boobs' is a complete urban myth. There are no chemical components in Tea-Tree that are hormone disruptors as they are known in the trade.

I deal with almost 300 different Essential Oils, over half the general public will have never even heard of.
Tea-Tree is what I call a "so last century oil". There are far more 'dangerous' oils out there than Tea-Tree, like another good ole Aussie oil you might also have heard of called Eucalyptus.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

join