It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianas death here is a weird one.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
When Diana left the Hotel in Paris to go to Dodi's place. The Mercedes had a black number plate. The wrecked Mercedes in the tunnel had a yellow number plate with a different number. It is funny how this hasn't been noticed before this. But certainly adds to the strange bits about the ladies' demise. Someone might be playing games but it looks legit.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What's even more crazy is the numbers change on the yellow plate.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Clues are in the plate numbers and letters, the satanists love their numerology.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Cool find a-man.
Sketchy

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It is funny how this hasn't been noticed before this.

Nobody has noticed this before because this is new.

With all the media and conspiracy theorist attention at the time this would have been spotted and studied. Maybe it's a new Mandela Effect?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The mysteries and possible/probable conspiracies swirling around the untimely death of Princess Diana are so numerous, convoluted and interconnected, it would be accurate to describe it as a veritable sh**storm. More of an F-5 sh**nado, in fact, right up there alongside JFK and 9/11.

One of my all-time favorite podcasts, Those Conspiracy Guys, did a multi-hour, super-deep-dive episode on all the facets, stories, and threads of information relating to the Princess, and the unfortunate events in that tunnel.

It's been several yrs since I listened to that ep; I don't remember if the changes to the number plate were mentioned. I'm going to have a listen - if I can find a working audio or video link, I'll drop it off back here.

EDIT: Here's the link to podcast audio (free version, there might be a handful of short ad breaks to skip through, but trust me it's excellent):

www.podtrac.com...
edit on 942022 by M4nWithNoN4me because: Added link

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the first car she got into wouldn’t start and they changed cars.

The beginning of real car troubles.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
A long while back whilst sitting in a hot tub in whistler BC A friend introduced me too this person who questioned a lot of what we see today I thought I’d share that video still relevant

Sanethinking

Y T Conspirituality - Princess Diary

I’ve clearly done YT embed wrong 🙁
edit on 4-9-2022 by SaneThinking because: I bucked up

edit on 4-9-2022 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2022 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2022 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Just click the url.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Downloaded. Gonna listen.

Do you have a date for it? I'd like to go back and find it on Podbean (my podcast app of choice).

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

edit on 952022 by MetalThunder because: Edited

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Since I won't click on bitchute usually, especially when I'm on the clock, I googled some pictures. Won't go through the bs of embedding them, because as you can tell by my lack of an avatar after over ten years, I can't be bothered to learn.

Leaving the hotel. Driver is easy to PID using relative height, hair color and style and posturing while opening door for his VIP package

Relatively easily verifyable photo of accident scene from the rear of the vehicle, clearly showing license plate without possibilty of color being from light tinting of the orange tunnel lights

Maybe they had one of those bond-esque gadgets that change the plate while enroute, to increase safety measures for package transport. To the uninitiated, package transport is a big part of close-protection services, private military groups and etc. The tradecraft is pretty closely guarded, but a good bit of it IS known. I haven't come across any real examples of plate-changers actually being used though. E'en so, it doesn't seem too farfetched.

Obviously though, in this case, I remember hearing the paparazzi was on the target vehicle from A to B, so there wouldn't have been a chance for this switch to happen, and you wouldn't want to do it while being watched.

Anyone know if the press pack was actually in the tunnel when the impact occured?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Thanks for posting those and for the opinion.

I see in the first photo it clearly has the car model on the driver-side rear corner but in the 2nd photo it isn't there. I'm also thinking the tail light looks different and this rear window looks tinted on the 1st car leading me to believe this is a different car all together.

Someone mentioned that they needed to switch cars at some point in the night

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
So rig the actual car so you can replace it with another rigged car with break problems?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sometimes, in real bad accidents, the number plates are destroyed or fly off the vehicle. Tow companies carry "repair plates" that they put on the vehicle to be compliant while the vehicle is towed to where it is going.

Just Saying,,, and that should be verified by checking the records of the agency that took the car out of the tunnel.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

A quick google search shows news articles from at least 17 years ago saying the car was swapped as it failed to start.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If you can rig it to not start why not just rig that one to be the death car?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
So rig the actual car so you can replace it with another rigged car with break problems?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

We don't have pics of them all getting out of the car and getting into the other one, do we? Why post this one they were leaving in if it wasn't? They were leaving through the back to escape most of the paparazzi, the car would have been brought to the door running so all they had to do was get in. They arrested most of the paparazzi and took them in for questioning, which would have been handy to check what they had already taken. The death was attributed to a speeding drunk driver. He had two drinks all evening and some very nice deposits in his bank account. Probably for tipping off a friendly photographer. The one with Diana and Dodi kissing went for five million pounds. I bet the payments were a perk of the job.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm not saying there's nothing iffy that went down.

I'm pointing out that there's been an explanation for the different number plates since 2005.

originally posted by: anonentity

We don't have pics of them all getting out of the car and getting into the other one, do we? Why post this one they were leaving in if it wasn't? They were leaving through the back to escape most of the paparazzi, the car would have been brought to the door running so all they had to do was get in. They arrested most of the paparazzi and took them in for questioning, which would have been handy to check what they had already taken. The death was attributed to a speeding drunk driver. He had two drinks all evening and some very nice deposits in his bank account. Probably for tipping off a friendly photographer. The one with Diana and Dodi kissing went for five million pounds. I bet the payments were a perk of the job.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Maybe it was easier to get to the other one to do more extensive jiggery-pokery so they did that one and then just chucked a load of sugar in the tank of the one they couldn't get to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join