It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Immigrant's Message To The President Of The United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh yeah... .this is good!

This man lays it all out in a heartfelt message to President Biden. What he presents is exactly how millions of people feel after the recent demonization and threatening stance the Biden administration has presented lately.

I really don't know what is wrong with the current DNC. They have jumped the shark.

Appears he is getting a lot of notice because of this video.

twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1565889800594341889

www.tiktok.com/@willfulpositivity/video/713860995819875869898
edit on 4-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The politicization of Justice, you seen it with your own two eyes folks.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What an outstanding example of a true American. I am proud to call him and his family my fellow Americans.

Of course Joe won't even acknowledge him or his family, because he himself said it so clearly;

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'." - Joe Biden

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

Well articulated, great guy..

I tagged both Bidens official accounts with the video and plastered it.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's nice to hear common sense without the emotionally fueled ranting! It's odd that so many naturally born citizens can't see through the political rhetoric and it takes someone who has lived under the tyranny of corrupt a government to point it out.

The politicization of Justice, you seen it with your own two eyes folks.

Justice has been politicized and biased for many decades; all you have to do is research history with an unbiased mind to see how corrupt the 'system' is.

I don't expect any politician or party to 'save' America; the corruption runs far to deep and Americans have been far too mollycoddled for too many decades to be willing to do the hard work of cleaning house. The power-and money- lies in the hands of far too few people now.

I was recently investigating the number of people employed by and dependent on the US government as their source of income. Between politicians at the local and federal level, those on SSI, welfare, SS retirement, and all of the many assistance programs today, very few Americans are not on the government dole in one form or another.

Placing responsibility for our inability to thrive in the hands of government is bassackwards; it's because of government that the quality of life continues to decline, and it's now circling the the drain.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well spoken, god bless this man and his family.

I hope he is prepared for the attacks from the deranged Liberals because I am sure there will be many.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It ain't over till it's over...

That tree must be refreshed from time to time, how that happens isn't only via conflict/resolution.

Those on social programs they paid their taxes itbdoesny make the subordinate to the governments every whim.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A beautiful man, a true patriot. Does us all proud to count an immigrant such as this as an American. Perhaps he appreciates the notion better than a number of the spoiled self serving citizens born here.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bravo!

I would hope he runs for office and becomes a national leader.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He's a damn terrorist right out the basket of deplorables. He obviously wants to destroy American and couldn't care less about the Constitution.

I keep saying it folks...whatever a democrat is crying about is what they are the most guilty of.

November is coming. God help us if we don't act as one.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Proud legal immigrant shares message to Biden in viral TikTok over attack on 'MAGA' Republicans: 'Not uniting'
Biden facing scrutiny for attacking 'MAGA' Republicans during a speech in Pennsylvania

Biden's speech was the most unAmerican speech I've ever heard come from a politician in my lifetime. The level of hate and the obvious goal of turning America into a single-party state with a political party replacing religion is terrifying.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You commit the same error when you lump all Democrats into one mold. It's the same no matter which side it comes from. Hate only begets hate. The concept of a single-party state is terrifying, no matter which one it is.

Most if not nearly all Democrats and Republicans are good and decent people. When we remember that is when we begin to heal and prosper again.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We currently have poor leadership, just like Nazi Germany had.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Most if not nearly all Democrats and Republicans are good and decent people. When we remember that is when we begin to heal and prosper again.

When the Democrat leadership lets up and the democrat voting base puts their foot down we can begin to heal again... 6yrs now

Trump attacks the Establishment and the Fake News Media.

Biden attacks and targets We the People and pits us against one another.

Huge difference!

Trump's entire single term was embattled and he did that much for the country in that short of time, look where we're at now...

Dems need to open their eyes, they were told to hate, it's so easy to do.
edit on 4-9-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As 'visited by them' brought up -
We are currently living in the same type of environment as Germany had in 1939 -
being controlled and played.
Biden and all those in power at the moment are beyond desperate to hang onto that power, and will move heaven and earth if they have to.
They have already allowed millions of illegals to pour into our country from the day biden took over, and will never close our borders, if you recall the very first thing biden did was to open our southern border -
Now why would that be first on his agenda?
He is intent on making us a Third World Country, full of uneducated masses with the dems in control.
And no one is stopping him.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
a reply to: nugget1

It ain't over till it's over...

That tree must be refreshed from time to time, how that happens isn't only via conflict/resolution.

Those on social programs they paid their taxes itbdoesny make the subordinate to the governments every whim.

You're missing the point; there would be no need for all the social programs if government didn't keep so many in forced poverty, and they're doing a fine job of adding millions more every year. Those programs all cost money, extorted from those lucky enough to be self-supporting. The amount of wealthy versus those living in poverty is staggering, and watching the gap widen through the decades has been one of the saddest things I've seen transpire.

I don't blame those who have no choice but to rely on government indebtedness just to survive; I blame the politicians for rigging the system to create the poverty that results in the majority of citizens being forced into indentured servitude.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Some of the most rational and wise words I've heard in a long time. The left loves to portray this image of Republicans as if they are all immigrant-hating racists, when they know the real issue is illegal immigration. Who here wouldn't like to be friends with this guy? And how come many popular right wing personalities are "people of color" such as Candace Owens, Anthony Brian Logan, Diamond and Silk, The Hodgetwins, Brandon Tatum, and many more.

We are well beyond the point where anyone except hardcore racists care about skin color. Political ideologies are clearly far more important, and both the left and right understand that fact. The left certainly understands it, because their attitude towards black Americans rapidly changes when they discover that person has a different political ideology to their own. And yet all we hear from the MSM is the same old tired claims of racism, sexism, white man evil, etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
summary of video?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77
Here, let me help you out, from the OP...

This man lays it all out in a heartfelt message to President Biden. What he presents is exactly how millions of people feel after the recent demonization and threatening stance the Biden administration has presented lately.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

here's a bombshell...

Joe doesn't give a sh.t.

<<   2 >>

join