It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Pilot Threatens to Crash Vintage World War II-Era Plane Into Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Reported that it appears the plane just landed (not crashed)

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Suspect in custody

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Good news !

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: starfoxxx
I don't see any anti Trump posts on his page. The only political post I saw was posted in August 2019....

"Man I'm glad facebook has an unfollow option. Cause honestly I don't like politics all that much, and sometimes just don't want to see it on my feed all the time so I'll unfollow people who tend to post a lot in politics.
I'd never unfriend anyone over it. All my facebook friends are great! Just know that if you typically post a lot of politics, I'll unfollow you for about a week or so on the occasion so I can get a break from it. It's nothing personal! I always remember to go back and follow again."

In fact he actually posted a pic Nov. 2019 of Trump getting off his plane..it's a bit blurry
Tried to upload pic but ATS won't let me but he captioned the pic with this...
"
Picture is blurry as heck. Secret service told us to wait in the vehicle (they were stricter on this one than they were the last time he came). But you can tell he’s the one on the front coming down the stairs cause of the red tie, and the hair!"

This is a WILD STORY

Can you source that??

Was this a disgruntled Biden supporter?

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx
Not any more. I was on his FB page but it seems to be gone now...surprise....

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well the video on my end is not the best quality, but that looks like a flat belly landing.

I hope the pilot walked away.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm glad no innocents were hurt.

Maybe the poor guy will get some help.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

Did you get a chance to take a screen shot?

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm glad no innocents were hurt.

Maybe the poor guy will get some help.

Hopefully, he will get the help he needs.
Nice to see something NOT end in a worst-case scenario for a change.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Great, and alive.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This guy must've watched Bidens speech and was going violently attack any non democrats

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a feeling that there is a lot more to this. I was watching it unfold on Agenda Free and at one point in time the scanner he had on had a dispatcher say" Lee County wants the backpack in the plane".

No idea what that means to the whole situation.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I have a feeling that there is a lot more to this. I was watching it unfold on Agenda Free and at one point in time the scanner he had on had a dispatcher say" Lee County wants the backpack in the plane".

No idea what that means to the whole situation.

There were also reports of a gun coming across the police scanner...which, along with backpack may have been in connection with another local crime taking place.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My sources inside the White House state that the Biden administration was happy that it wasn't a black assault plane and that it could still not knock down an F-14.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
These new woke morons cant do anything right! A REAL man would done a couple barrel rolls, then a loop, pulled up 3ft off the ground, and then plowed that thing into the ground in a glorious ball of fire.

Effing pussies nowadays.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
A REAL man would done a couple barrel rolls, then a loop, pulled up 3ft off the ground, and then plowed that thing into the ground in a glorious ball of fire.

In a general aviation turboprop? It'd be like attempting Formula One maneuvers with a minivan.

Anyway LOTS of unanswered questions at the moment.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

You must be new here. Google Horizon Bombadier Q400 stolen and prepare to be awe inspired.

And what questions do you need answered?????? Its quite simple, dude wussed out on a suicide attempt with an airplane. He had a golden op to go out like a superhero, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, had to post it on Facebook like a woke new-age tosser.

A real man woulda cracked jokes about how bad the gas mileage is in these ww2 planes, or how bad the AC is and stuck that SOB in the drink.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There's one in every crowd

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
This guy must've watched Bidens speech and was going violently attack any non democrats

BY His facebook posts that is the conclusion

he had anti-trump rhetoric MAGA hate rants and sucidal tendicies and wanting
to 'erase the resistant' "Pro-abortion LGBTQ+ Ukraine Support"

which i suppose the ukraine support is the least egregious.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Why doesnt the National Guard or Airforce shoot him down?

Because one airplane striking one vacant building is several orders of magnitude safer than a thousand pieces of shrapnel hitting whatever while burning fuel rains down upon the town.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join