It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution? The most GDed ridiculous Fing thing ever to have been imagined

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yeah well it seems like you're doing it wrong.
Look what I mean is chance is different compositions of other random products, at first sight it's random, but it is because it's material that just really happened to be where it was and interact with other objects to become what it now is.
That is chance.
Sure there might be a reason why the stuff was where it was, but we got no way of knowing that.
In the core of your bloodcell, is a ferrum, that means a sun had to die, to make you possible.
Do you know why you were born? Do you have a greater purpose than just you?
I personally believe RNA and DNA are originally just symptoms of the universe being infected with life. And life always leads to intelligence.
Are there reasons for that? Probably but for us it's chance.
Because we can't think in time spans that big.
But you can, right Mr.Supercomputer?
lol
I sincerely doubt that.
edit on 30-8-2022 by Peeple because: my mistake

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: TerraLiga
especially when you can't offer a single piece of evidence to back up your claim.

You sound like you have a lot of evidence to share!

1) Show me one example of a population of organisms evolving into something distinctly new. This would be required to show that the diversity of species is due to evolution

2) Show me one example of amino acid or DNA monomers polymerizing spontaneously in an aqueous solution. This would be required to show that life can come from non-life by random chance chemical reactions.

Those are two simple requests, which should be easy to find if evolution and abiogenesis are true.

You can save time and admit that neither 1 or 2 has ever been observed. It's because evolutionary theory is wrong.

1) Sure. Have a look at almost anything Cambrian and something now. Most, with the exception of sponges and anemones and jellyfish don't exist anymore. They have evolved into new creatures, and those creatures into yet more.

2) Evidence for this is evolving, but you can look at some of the latest evidence in these publications:
pubs.acs.org...

Unless you - a fanatic zealot - knows more than the thousands of scientists who work on expanding knowledge for the benefit of life on Earth?

Oh yes, I forgot, you think all of these scientists are part of a conspiracy. You f*****g i***t

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

1) Sure. Have a look at almost anything Cambrian and something now.

But there's human footprints and many other OOPARTS in Cambrian layers. So that is empirical proof that spoils all of that speculation of the timeline. Give me an actual empirical example of a population of organisms evolving, otherwise it's not science. Science is based on observable phenomena, not faithful speculation.

2) Evidence for this is evolving, but you can look at some of the latest evidence in these publications:
pubs.acs.org...

This might be one of your best cop-outs yet. You probably didn't even understand my question, so you just refer me to a generic link about chemical evolution that you probably have no idea how to reference in your own words. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just being pragmatic about my assessment. I've never seen you demonstrate that you know what you're talking about biologically. So the great irony is that this means you are believing evolution not based off your own knowledge, but based off the faith of others to tell you what to believe for you. I can't emphasize this irony enough.

Unless you - a fanatic zealot - knows more than the thousands of scientists who work on expanding knowledge for the benefit of life on Earth?

This is rich. What has evolution brought humankind? Survival of the fittest mentality? A fundamental impetus for Hitler....

Oh yes, I forgot, you think all of these scientists are part of a conspiracy. You f*****g i***t

Maybe take a walk or something? oh wait wait wait.. the irony from you keeps on coming:

I suggest you moderate your flamewar language and responses and pick up a book that isn't religious. I have a suggestion or two if you want them.

That was one page ago you hypocrite
edit on 30-8-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Yeah well it seems like you're doing it wrong.

Oh spare me the irony. I've seen your lamentations on these forums

But you can, right Mr.Supercomputer?
lol
I sincerely doubt that.

Ahh you got the mutant-ape-ancestor.exe virus dont you? You're not worthless young peeps, there is meaning to life and a perpetuity to your consciousness after death.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
Fire was magic to the cavemen.
Or were there no cavemen because big man in the sky made people from the get go in ancient times, they allready had clothes, were adults, knew how to hunt food. Just popped out of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

But we are in many regards apes. That's my entire point. Almost all the random 'beings' that form us have by chance come together on this planet in this galaxy, in this time to form us.
Now if we could look closer, we would see how all those chance events had a reason to occur. How they build an insanely long causality chain to arrive here. But we can't even imagine that, Mr.Supercomputer. Imagine all the insane numbers of possibilities you wouldn't only have to consider, but know exactly what they are what their history is and so on. Exponentially to infinity.
Can you calculate that for us? To prove you're a supercomputer?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But we are in many regards apes. That's my entire point. Almost all the random 'beings' that form us have by chance come together on this planet in this galaxy, in this time to form us.
Now if we could look closer, we would see how all those chance events had a reason to occur. How they build an insanely long causality chain to arrive here. But we can't even imagine that, Mr.Supercomputer. Imagine all the insane numbers of possibilities you wouldn't only have to consider, but know exactly what they are what their history is and so on. Exponentially to infinity.
Can you calculate that for us? To prove you're a supercomputer?

100%

In higher dimensional awareness these things have all already "happened". You were known before you were 'born' and you will still be known after you 'die'. Nothing eludes the Supercomputer. Your existence is very well known by the higher order. Even the hairs on your head are numbered. Meditate on what it would mean to pervade all space and time.

originally posted by: Brigadier
a reply to: Randyvine2
Fire was magic to the cavemen.
Or were there no cavemen because big man in the sky made people from the get go in ancient times, they allready had clothes, were adults, knew how to hunt food. Just popped out of nowhere.

Every night in your dream you generate many people out of nowhere. With even greater ease, a super-Being with greater mental prowess engineered all of our existence simply by thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No, not 100%, you can't even calculate how many cells are in one cubic inch of your left foot. Let alone process in any way their atomic history.
Without help of at least a calculator I bet it's more likely 0%.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No, not 100%, you can't even calculate how many cells are in one cubic inch of your left foot. Let alone process in any way their atomic history.
Without help of at least a calculator I bet it's more likely 0%.

There is a 100% chance I exist. 100% chance you exist. Nothing comes into being outside of the awareness of the Supercomputer. The higher order knows exactly how many cells are in one cubic inch of your left food.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The question was: do you?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The question was: do you?

We as children of the Supercomputer are on a need-to-know basis. We're in the beta testing stage. We don't have access to all the features yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Children? I doubt that. Unless you consider your favorite petri dish inhabitat as your child.
Which would be cute I guess but also a little insane.
A lot of time and many events lay between us and whatever the most superior intelligence of the universe is. Higher Order and all of that really means you look at a bigger bigger picture than the other. Intelligence is really not that things get easier the more of it you have.
It means you can process and maintain exponential magnitudes more data.
We are too tiny to be so super important as some of us
seem to think.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We may not have a full understanding of Evolution, there certainly seems to be one or two gaps in our knowledge.
But its by far the best Theory we have at present and there is far more evidence to support it than there is to deny it.

And it makes a damn sight more sense than some explanation repeated verbatim from a heavily edited and censored man made book which relies on little, if any, supportive evidence whatsoever.

People are free to choose whatever they choose to....but please don't preach this stuff as 'The Truth' because it isn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Children? I doubt that. Unless you consider your favorite petri dish inhabitat as your child.

Think of it more so as mental rather than physical. Matter is just the interface for the mind to exist

seem to think.

A mustard seed starts out small too.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I was talking about living cells. You just called life matter.
Who programmed you Mr.Supercomputer you seem to have bugs.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I was talking about living cells. You just called life matter.

What? Are you glitching?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Think of it more so as mental rather than physical. Matter is just the interface for the mind to exist

seem to think.

A mustard seed starts out small too.

Again I was talking about living cells. That's not matter or interface. That is it. That is Life.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

I suppose life appearing spontaneously out of the quantum void of nothing is testable and verified through experiment?

Who knows !?! But here we apparently is, no ?

Many realists agree, if something is untestable its not even worth talking about from a scientific standpoint.

Just because a particular subset of folks believe in an idea, doesn't mean much outside of that subset ; or are we supposed to let ourselves be influenced by an appeal to popularity ?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

And it makes a damn sight more sense than some explanation repeated verbatim from a heavily edited and censored man made book which relies on little, if any, supportive evidence whatsoever.

For me the debate boils down to whether or not humans came from an intelligent or unintelligent source. It makes more sense that intelligent humans originate from something Intelligent.

Again I was talking about living cells. That's not matter or interface. That is it. That is Life.

Cells are part of the interface

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Life isn't special none of us are special you're just a collection of particles consisting of mostly empty space... so lets all mass shoot eachother because nothing is real, you're just an NPC in a holographic universe.
edit on 30-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join