It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

frenkie de jong spotted on airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Frenkie the jong has been spotted at a flight to england 48 hours before the transfer window closes.
i really hope its to sign for united but it could also be chelsea or he could just be on vacation . wat do u guys think?
frenkie de jong is also one of the best players in the world imo and if united gets him wow that would be awesome
barcelona has been trying to underpay him and such so i think he defenitly wants to go

and theres this ;De Jong has been the subject of a fresh approach from Manchester United after boss Erik ten Hag urged the club to remain patient on a deal that has been in negotiations for over 16 weeks. As Mirror Football exclusively reported, United’s signing of Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro had not ended the club’s pursuit of the Barca star. Indeed, De Jong liked a social media post of Casemiro’s arrival as a United player, sparking more speculation.

ten hag has told united to be patient i think he knows frenkie wants to come and he wants him to.
u see there all saying hes just there for holiday but hes also liked a post of a new signing player from united recently would he really do that if he wasnt next ye im not so sure this is just a holiday for him

www.thesun.co.uk...

edit on 29-8-2022 by negedef because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2022 by negedef because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

www.mirror.co.uk...

im not sure if he really wants to stay at barca after trying to basicly scam him
but this deal might not happen

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: negedef

Chelsea bound?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

ye chelsea wanted him to but looks like hes staying at barca at full pay lmao
i do think maybe when the transfer window reopens or next season if ten hag stays on frenkie might go to united i dont think he will pick chelsea .

top topics

join