It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder what WW3 looks like? Look around.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is the world's 3rd largest river in China. It is dry.
If you ever wondered what #WW3 looks like. This is what it looks like.

Advanced countries do not conquer each other with physical warfare. They conquer each other by controlling each other's economy.

Weather modification is not a conspiracy, it is being openly used by governments www.thenationalnews.com...
Do you not think this is being used as a weapon already?

Remember what happened just before the pandemic kicked off? China and the USA entered a trade war.
www.piie.com...

China warned the US the line was about to be crossed and there would be a response. Do you think it is a coincidence we soon after had a virus leak from a lab that caused the world to go into total lockdown? www.nbcnews.com...

China has been caught for many years infiltrating universities to gain access to key roles in society to take control. Our governments are infiltrated, and every decision-making part of society is infiltrated. www.opindia.com...

Those who are aware and in power can not stop it even if they wanted to. There is a cold war going on that they can't reveal to the public because quite simply the public wouldn't even be able to understand it or keep up.

Advanced countries know that physical warfare with each other will lead to the destruction of both of their countries and power. This is what WW3 looks like, it was never going to be broadcast, it was never going to be declared but if you look at all the events that have take place since 2018 with an open mind, you will soon realize we are all at war.

This river being dry is a response from the US, mark my words but only the history books will remember it this way - if they survive.

edit on 28-8-2022 by byteshertz because: Fixed video

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Link to video is broken

a reply to: byteshertz

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Link to video is broken

Fixed, thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So ........

...you saying that I can start shooting chinamen now?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327

Physical warfare will not work otherwise it would be used.
Thanks for providing Exhibit A on why the public can't grasp this.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah but,

A megaton beats a wonton

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327
Both have megatons and wontons

edit on 28-8-2022 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Personally, I'm not ready to ascribe to some "future war" style weather conflict technology, what has been occurring for millennia, before mankind could so much as create a spark rubbing sticks together.

The north central area of Africa (what today is the Sahara Desert) was once a wetter place; a green grassland similar to the southern tip of Africa.

For several hundred thousand years, the Sahara has alternated between desert and savanna grassland in a 20,000-year cycle[8] caused by the precession of Earth's axis as it rotates around the Sun, which changes the location of the North African monsoon.

^^^ These natural climatic/weather cycles are the same "inconvenient truth" that refute much of what is said by the "climate change" nutters.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not sure if there is mass weather modifiation/geo engineering going on,its possible but this years drought is an anomaly-

Droughts in Europe/UK/China/Asia/USA/Canada/parts of Africa all at the same time is not something I recall happening in my 47 years on earth.

Combine that with the already #ed up global supply chain issues caused/engineered by the lockstep covid response-and the war in Ukraine which is also having a big effect on grain supply.

Then add in the WEF anti nitrogen fertilizer operations across the world.

A person could be forgiven for thinking that maybe certain people are trying their hardest-if not to directly create these problems,at least help them blosssom in order to be exploited to speed up the fourth industrial revolution/great reset.

Which BTW CANNOT succeed unless many millions,maybe even a few billion of us die.
And maybe,all these mysterious excess deaths since the vaccine rollouts may also be a part of the plan,if they are related to the vaccines which it looks like to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Sure, China has an arsenal of ICBMs, but TikTok is also a weapon of mass destruction.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Surely it's a subversive act by the US.

Nothing to do with China producing the most greenhouse gasses. Nothing to do with the river being diverted for irrigation, or as drinking water for the populace, or for all the manufacturing along the river, or just plain lost to mismanagement. Nothing to do with damming too much of the river and its tributaries (Three Gorges, Gezhouba, Xiluodu, and soon the Baihetan).

Definitely nothing to do with any of that and definitely a subversive act by the US. Definitely.

Also, if there are previously submerged six hundred year old statues being uncovered that were carved into the rocks, maybe the river wasn't always this high in the first place?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Not sure if there is mass weather modifiation/geo engineering going on,its possible but this years drought is an anomaly-

Droughts in Europe/UK/China/Asia/USA/Canada/parts of Africa all at the same time is not something I recall happening in my 47 years on earth.

Combine that with the already #ed up global supply chain issues caused/engineered by the lockstep covid response-and the war in Ukraine which is also having a big effect on grain supply.

Then add in the WEF anti nitrogen fertilizer operations across the world.

A person could be forgiven for thinking that maybe certain people are trying their hardest-if not to directly create these problems,at least help them blosssom in order to be exploited to speed up the fourth industrial revolution/great reset.

Which BTW CANNOT succeed unless many millions,maybe even a few billion of us die.
And maybe,all these mysterious excess deaths since the vaccine rollouts may also be a part of the plan,if they are related to the vaccines which it looks like to me.

I'd like to add that runaway inflation is pricing people out being able to afford a healthy diet, as the food supply dwindles from much lower crop yields and the the inability to process what they have efficiently from the massive loss of processing plants in the last couple of years.

It was hard to fathom all the prophecies about WWIII being fought over lack of water being true just one year ago; now, not so much. As we watch things unfold in real time, one has to wonder about all the other ancient prophecies from people like Baba Vanga, Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, etc.

Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light: China, Russia, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by “gourds of ashes” which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects.

[www.alamongordo.com...]

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
IMO - A lot of the water supply is currently tied up within human bodies. 8 gallons per person (not the amount drank or used per day…but the amount physically stored in a living adult body at all times).

USA population in 1950 was approx 151,000,000 and today it is 332,000,000. Using the lower estimate the average woman at 150 lbs has 8 gallons of water in her body. 181,000,000 more people in the USA at a minimum of 8 gallons each = 1,448,000,000 gallons of water tied up in USA human bodies that didn’t used to be back in the 1950’s.

China population in 1950 was 552,000,000 and today is 1,414,000,000. 862,000,000 more people in China each with an average of 8 gallons of water in their bodies = 6,896,000,000 gallons of water being utilized in Chinese human bodies that wasn’t back in the 1950’s.

Extrapolate this across all of the nations in the world and it is one explanation for where the water is going.

reply to: byteshertz

edit on 28-8-2022 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, I think someone aught to go and tell the Bangladeshis and the Indians that all that water that's flooding their countries and killing their people is the result of drought. By the way all that rain came from Northern China.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

OMG the # on tiktok. I visited it last week the first time to see it with my own eyes. It's full of trashy stuff that people think is funny, well maybe I just don't get it.

It made the impression on me it's mostly filled with teenagers (or adults with teenage like mindset( internal random but also invasive thoughts put to video. Like these videos that show every day occurrences we all know and are annoyed from but really do not need to have to be pointed out to anyone.

It's like listening to school floor talk by teens and young adults that are about to discover the world and for every thing there's a explanation or "We all know this type of person"-video.

Maybe 2% is interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thought there were some good points raised in this new article from Corbett.

Droughts, Cloud Seeding and The Coming Water Wars

Cheers.

join