It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man united against southhampton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So Man united and ten hag got there first win under there belt ,after beating liverpool 2 1 last monday ,in a stunning match.
So southampton is there opponent today,and to be honest i know almost nothing about them.
im just making this thread for a little distraction from all the corona and politics,and cuz im bored.Oh and maybe find out some info about ten Hags going ons in england.Im kind of an ajax guy myself and ten hag made that team really really good, nearly reaching the champions leauge final a few years ago.I thought ten hag would fail in manchester and offcourse he still can but he seems quite popular now all of a sudden after beating liverpool.
Wat do u guys think?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The mancs are a team that have had a small fortune invested in them. Each year their owners pump hundreds of millions into the squad, fees, wages and purchases. Unfortunately a lot of that money has been spent badly and they bought badly.

The team itself has some decent players, of course it does. When they are motivated enough they can produce a display like the other night. They may do well against a very poor Southampton team today, however I expect them to revert to normal and be awful again quite soon.

I could be wrong of course, the win last week could be the very thing that jump starts them and pushes them upwards.

In the late 90s and early 2000s Liverpool would sometimes have this kind of performance against the mancs where they beat them, it usually gave Liverpool a jump start and helped them. While the mancs went on to win league titles or challenge.

It’s amusing that the roles have been reversed now.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

ye..
still null null at the moment and yten hag benched ronaldo again @LEGEND TEN HAG

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

and another win in the bag for the best coach of the universe and u gotta hand it to ronaldo he kept that bench nice and warm again

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

A win is a win but with only 6 shots on target United are still spluttering , a bit more fine tuning needed from Erik ten Hag I think.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Having said that Man City are getting beaten 2-0 by Crystal Palace.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

oh ye defenitly i cant see the matches atm so i was watching the stats and they werent in untiteds favor.
important points for sure do gotta keep building that confidence
thursday its leicester out and then three days later they play arsenal i hears ronaldo earns half a million a week at man united u gotta have some balls to bench him two times in a row il give him that its probably a good thing they won do

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Good result for Man U, Southampton always a difficult away game.

Rangers win 4-0

Getting ready for the trip to Amsterdam

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Having said that Man City are getting beaten 2-0 by Crystal Palace.

I don't follow Premier League but to hear that these big money teams are getting beaten by underdogs makes me smile.

I've heard quite a few enthusiasts say that Ronaldo should call it a day.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Watched this one live last night (other side of the world and all makes games late at night here).

Yeah the Mancs won but they weren’t convincing, Southampton had plenty of opportunities to convert. Thought their 18 year old Lavia was sensational.

Was great seeing Ronaldo borderline useless when he eventually came on.

Tonight’s game is the big one for me, the claret and blue derby! (West Ham be Aston Villa). We both desperately need to win this. Come on you irons!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

thats awesome it should be a great match ajax aint all that at the moment i yhink so who knows

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

some awesome news for united word has it that untited and ajax have reaced an agreement on antony from ajax for 100 million dollars. Fantastic player a real right forward with a fantastic dribble and skill speed and he can score goals.
i reckon hes defenitly in the top 3 for best players in the world at the moment hes that good.
Also him and ten hag know each other from ajax so should give ten hadg some support maybe.
man i might have to see if i can get viaplay cuz this is gonna be interesting. i wonder if they will keep ronaldo now good times..

join